PDA

View Full Version : Streesful Month

amyburple
14th October 2008, 18:44
I started to sort our my visa requirements since September... And now we're almost done need to apply online this week or next week if my hubby already send all the papers from him but just last weekend.d. My body surrendered already I feel sickly, I feel cold... I immediately take medicine because If I will allow my self to get sick that will be one time big time too so I don't like to happened coz no one will take care of me here.... hayyyyyyyyy :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: what a busy day even weekend... need to prepare things, I sleep late, i got up early, work full time Monday to Friday.. My stamina and my immune system is decreasing :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: I have cold and cough now huhuhuhu...

I'm praying SOON we can submit all these :):)

joebloggs
14th October 2008, 19:08
it's called visa-itus, and it can last up to 3 months, only cure is stamp in your passport :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
14th October 2008, 22:58
ha ha ha you right joeblogs.....

keithAngel
15th October 2008, 00:25
It can also be made worse by being online a lot a brisk walk and a bit of sun can work wonders:rolleyes:

PAT
15th October 2008, 01:04
it's called visa-itus, and it can last up to 3 months, only cure is stamp in your passport :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:... rest, drink plenty of water and eat fruits which are rich of vitamin C.

LEAHnew
15th October 2008, 05:48

Good findings Doctor Joe:D:Rasp::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Get well soon Amyburple:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jbt
15th October 2008, 06:15
hope you feel better now...:)

amyburple
15th October 2008, 12:13

ohhhh yea VISA-ITUS :NoNo::NoNo: ohhh 3 months hehehe! :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

amyburple
15th October 2008, 12:14
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:... rest, drink plenty of water and eat fruits which are rich of vitamin C.

yea i drink a lot of water sis and i always drink tea... :):)

amyburple
15th October 2008, 12:16
hope you feel better now...:)

I guess I'm fine..but then i have this "hard cough and runny nose :doh:doh:doh... I have this achy head because of my colds duuuuuuu :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

amyburple
15th October 2008, 12:17
It can also be made worse by being online a lot a brisk walk and a bit of sun can work wonders:rolleyes:

I really stay up late to talk to my hubby... My body clock is used to sleep late :)

marylen
15th October 2008, 13:26
okay amyburple, it seems that you're a bit down this past few days as what you have said. I hope everything will be fine for you soon, i bet you need more extra sleep and rest before leading into the first by first step process, you will find it hard to continue if that so.......get enough time to go things back to normal...you need to be in your best of health so you will feel much confident and inspired to do all those paper works, gathering all those required things needed and be ready for all the outcomes ahead.....

what you have right now is a few steps closer to your goal...right then after you have submitted your application you will truly feel the real pain especially the waiting game were no one could discern what its gonna be like at the end..............you can't describe what you feel as day goes by it do seems like a year............we couldn't do any better than just to wait...that is why take the most out of your time preparing all those stuff till the judgement day comes............

GOOD LUCK

aug06_2006
15th October 2008, 14:46
Hello amy, drink some calamansi juice or maybe better consult to ur Dr. be4 it will bcome worst. Btw, take care of urself!

PAT
15th October 2008, 14:55
I guess I'm fine..but then i have this "hard cough and runny nose :doh:doh:doh... I have this achy head because of my colds duuuuuuu :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

I know what you need now sis... It's KISSPERIN & YAKAPSUL !!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

miayela
15th October 2008, 15:12
Hello amy get enough rest and sleep dont think too much about the paper work especially the visa application..
Good Luck!

amyburple
15th October 2008, 15:17
okay amyburple, it seems that you're a bit down this past few days as what you have said. I hope everything will be fine for you soon, i bet you need more extra sleep and rest before leading into the first by first step process, you will find it hard to continue if that so.......get enough time to go things back to normal...you need to be in your best of health so you will feel much confident and inspired to do all those paper works, gathering all those required things needed and be ready for all the outcomes ahead.....

what you have right now is a few steps closer to your goal...right then after you have submitted your application you will truly feel the real pain especially the waiting game were no one could discern what its gonna be like at the end..............you can't describe what you feel as day goes by it do seems like a year............we couldn't do any better than just to wait...that is why take the most out of your time preparing all those stuff till the judgement day comes............

GOOD LUCK

thanks for the encouragement.. hmmmm we're almost there everything is on final set...! Just few papers to do and set to apply online and set for appointment! Yea WAITING PERIOD is the REAL GAME... :)

amyburple
15th October 2008, 15:20
I know what you need now sis... It's KISSPERIN & YAKAPSUL !!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

wahahahhahaahhahaha :love18: you right but I guess more than that LOL :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

You make me laugh hahahahhahah :Rasp::Rasp::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm12:

amyburple
15th October 2008, 15:21
Hello amy get enough rest and sleep dont think too much about the paper work especially the visa application..
Good Luck!

Yea thanks... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
15th October 2008, 15:26
Hello amy, drink some calamansi juice or maybe better consult to ur Dr. be4 it will bcome worst. Btw, take care of urself!

hmmmm yea sis i will do tht... thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

missmiles
16th October 2008, 13:27
Chill out and RELAX...

Jay&Zobel
20th October 2008, 19:50
whahehehe u r just excited :-) lol

reginacarlson
20th October 2008, 20:52
Get well soon amyburple.

amyburple
21st October 2008, 09:03
whahehehe u r just excited :-) lol

hahaha not that too excited.... just worrying sometimes. I want it to be done asap!

amyburple
21st October 2008, 09:04
Get well soon amyburple.

I'm better now a days is just that I still have my colds but it's tolerating sometimes annoying hahahah.... But I'm OK now.. :):):)

honeybunny
21st October 2008, 14:01
I really stay up late to talk to my hubby... My body clock is used to sleep late :)

me too........:NoNo: