PDA

View Full Version : Famous Park In Pinas -- Luneta Park

amyburple
7th October 2008, 18:35
Luneta Park or RIZAL Park is very known to all Filipino's. Everyone one know what's the history behind it. And yes we truly proud of our HISTORY.. Luneta has been the site of some of the most significant moments in Philippine history . Among them are the execution of Dr. Jose Rizal (our grandad) on December 30, 1896, whose martyred death made him a hero of the Philippines Revolution. (It was officially renamed Rizal Park in tribute to him.); the Declaration of Philippine Independence from American rule on June 4, 1946; and the political rallies of Ferdinand Marcos and Corazon Aquino in 1986.

I visited that once again for the SECOND TIME... My first time to visit that was I guess 1991 If I'm not mistaken and then the second one was last Sunday! We took pictures with my Friend Karen I bring along my TRIPOD and we had fun in their. :):):)

aromulus
7th October 2008, 19:19
You posted this at nearly 2 am, Phil time......

Either you are extremely dedicated to show us the beauty of the Philippines (you some kind of travel agent...?:Erm:) or an insomniac......:doh

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Fullofhope
7th October 2008, 19:29
No probably shes chatting to her hubby like me. Time difference sucks :)

amyburple
7th October 2008, 19:31
You posted this at nearly 2 am, Phil time......

Either you are extremely dedicated to show us the beauty of the Philippines (you some kind of travel agent...?:Erm:) or an insomniac......:doh

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Hahaha that's funny ummm I'm not insomniac I think hehehe I used to sleep late I just got in from work at around pass 12 2 hours ago and then talked to my hubby for an hour. I used to sleep on this time of hour hehehe. I usally wake up at 10 in the morning hehehe...My body clock is like this already because the nature of my job :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I will sleep now aheheheh

amyburple
7th October 2008, 19:33
No probably shes chatting to her hubby like me. Time difference sucks :)

Yea right I talked to my hubby an hour ago...Ummm I'm not yet sleepy so I watched the tv show ANGEL online hehehe and then uploading some picts on my multiply.. nut now I will sleep hehehe :):):)

missmiles
8th October 2008, 08:29
Luneta Park or RIZAL Park is very known to all Filipino's. Everyone one know what's the history behind it. And yes we truly proud of our HISTORY.. Luneta has been the site of some of the most significant moments in Philippine history . Among them are the execution of Dr. Jose Rizal (our grandad) on December 30, 1896, whose martyred death made him a hero of the Philippines Revolution. (It was officially renamed Rizal Park in tribute to him.); the Declaration of Philippine Independence from American rule on June 4, 1946; and the political rallies of Ferdinand Marcos and Corazon Aquino in 1986.

I visited that once again for the SECOND TIME... My first time to visit that was I guess 1991 If I'm not mistaken and then the second one was last Sunday! We took pictures with my Friend Karen I bring along my TRIPOD and we had fun in their. :):):)

I been there too... hehehehe :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

GaryFifer
8th October 2008, 09:49
Nice place. I enjoyed my visit there for the first week, before I moved north to Angeles. The park is certaintly beautiful, but a bit bare and not much to do for kids. Be nice if they had something to do for them. You have to pay to get into the Chinese park which is a bit daft. But that is quite peaceful. When i was there it got late till 5 and were some young college kids practicing a synchronised dance.Theres me think of kids back home sitting with Buckfast shouting abuse. How lucky we are.

missmiles
8th October 2008, 15:18
Nice place. I enjoyed my visit there for the first week, before I moved north to Angeles. The park is certaintly beautiful, but a bit bare and not much to do for kids. Be nice if they had something to do for them. You have to pay to get into the Chinese park which is a bit daft. But that is quite peaceful. When i was there it got late till 5 and were some young college kids practicing a synchronised dance.Theres me think of kids back home sitting with Buckfast shouting abuse. How lucky we are.

yea no much to do..just put some blanket bring some foods and camera and there you are --- picnic time :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:.. Night time there are many gays they're and some Prosti hmmmm.. If you will not be ware some will snatch your bag or phones maybe