PDA

View Full Version : help,need some info!!!

Mrs Daddy
11th August 2006, 05:23
hi evryone,
its my first time here,and my friend in high school refer me to this site who at present in california now as a fiancce for someone settled there but the difference between me and my classmate is that my fiance is from uk.i have the same problem with angelbird.the difference is that angelbird who worries about it for his wife while i am the one who worry how my fiance and I,myself be together in uk after our marriage by this coming oct.we already met last may30-july28 and plan to have a civil wedding by october.after the wedding could anybody please help me how to apply for a spousal visa?any info?an experiences that wud like to know from you guys?how is it being interviewed in embassy?i worry about it so much!!!I want to be with my husband to be as he doesn`t want to settle down here in phily!!!please help...
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

scotsfiancee
11th August 2006, 05:24
Hey you had posts this questions thrice...i had already replied in the other thread:doh .....

Mrs Daddy
11th August 2006, 08:05
sorry am just new here!:D

scotsfiancee
11th August 2006, 08:13
Thats okay:Hellooo:

misscarie
11th August 2006, 08:27
sorry am just new here!:D

sorry are not allowed here just kiss me..lol :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
11th August 2006, 08:31
:cwm3: terrible:D :icon_lol:

KeithD
11th August 2006, 09:24
:NoNo: Why o why do people post the same thing.......:Erm:

scotsfiancee
11th August 2006, 09:28
:NoNo: :NoNo: not good to hear:Brick:

misscarie
11th August 2006, 10:19
:NoNo: Why o why do people post the same thing.......:Erm:

coz hes not tired to write a message...hes happy w/ that :NoNo: let us do wat he wants.....but hey keith i heard that some people here need therapy...you need it too:cwm24:

KeithD
11th August 2006, 10:52
coz hes not tired to write a message...hes happy w/ that :NoNo: let us do wat he wants.....but hey keith i heard that some people here need therapy...you need it too:cwm24:
Ladies first :D

misscarie
11th August 2006, 11:01

hahaha....its modern now keith...ladyboy first are you :D :icon_lol: :cwm24:

misscarie
11th August 2006, 11:05

im done for my therapy....:icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

karlwithgal
15th September 2006, 09:07
oh what the heck...........WELCOME!!!

Jay&Zobel
15th September 2006, 22:21
Click the search button, then type FIANCE VISA or http://filipinaroses.com/search.php?searchid=7648

lots to read!!

Good luck

Mrs Daddy
21st September 2006, 08:11
tnx jay and zobel

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 08:20
When is the wedding wheela? Congrats and best wishes!

Mrs Daddy
21st September 2006, 09:13
it will be in oct.28 Scot!!!
Congrats to you! am happy for you relly a heartfelt congrats for your visa.Hope it will be my turn for celebration.by d way hope you not mind me asking.you put in the photo album bah ur pics with your fiance? and submitted it to the embassy in that set up?

Mrs Daddy
21st September 2006, 09:14
In God`s will by oct 28,2006.i may no longer single and start new chapter of life...

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 09:31
Well, MRS............. im sure you will have your visa soon! Thanks

IainBusby
21st September 2006, 13:33
you put in the photo album bah ur pics with your fiance? and submitted it to the embassy in that set up?

I think its best just to include a few photos from various times in your relationship and a couple from your wedding as well, because it's for proof that your relationship is genuine, not just about your marriage.
Iain.

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 13:52
.you put in the photo album bah ur pics with your fiance? and submitted it to the embassy in that set up?

I managed to put 40 pics in 1 small album but it is not necessary i guess to put alot of pics maybe 20 will do (photos together with your hubby of course)... Photos should be in Different times, different places, different family members. Not just your wedding pics :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
21st September 2006, 14:02
Photos should be in Different times, different places, different family members

I agree, it's especially good to include pics of your hubby and yourself with your family.
Iain.

andypaul
22nd September 2006, 20:14
I agree, it's especially good to include pics of your hubby and yourself with your family.
Iain.

I would second what Iain wrote, you need as many pictures of you both from the various trips you spend together. On my first trip we took lots of photos but very few with us both in the same picture doh:doh

But over the four trips we had as you expect a huge amount of pictures. These can help the ECO see more about the time you spent together.

Trip to boracay, trip to tagatay, trip to the mall, our Wedding pictures and the engagment party on a previous vist, christening of my wifes cousin sixteen times removed with lots of group family and friend photos and those snapshot pictures showing us both with my Wifes family in various locations.

We put them in date order showing how all the time i spent in Phill was spent with my Lovely Wife:)

scotsfiancee
22nd September 2006, 23:49
We put them in date order showing how all the time i spent in Phill was spent with my Lovely Wife:)

I put captions (including dates) on every group of our pics, so it would be easy for the ECO to look :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
23rd September 2006, 09:44
I put captions (including dates) on every group of our pics,.....

.....and if they are anything like your forum comments the ECO will be suicidal :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
23rd September 2006, 09:52
I dont think so Sir :rolleyes:

IainBusby
23rd September 2006, 18:00
Calling Keith "Sir", it's a sure sign of absolute insanity, she was only just a lunatic when she first came here.

KeithD
23rd September 2006, 18:47
Scots is perfectly sane............she just thinks everyone else is nuts :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
23rd September 2006, 22:47
Calling Keith "Sir", it's a sure sign of absolute insanity, she was only just a lunatic when she first came here.

Excuse me Iain, its a sign of respect for me :cwm23: :cwm23:

Watch your mouth before you speak something bout me !!!!!!!!!

KeithD
24th September 2006, 09:11
Scots is the sanest woman on the forum.......which forum I do not know :D :Hammer:

IainBusby
24th September 2006, 13:29
Watch your mouth before you speak something bout me !!!!!!!!!

Oh So Very Sorry Scot,
I always watch my mouth whoever I speak about, it's just that mostly, I dont talk out of my mouth, it's the other end these comments come from.
Iain.

Mrs Daddy
25th September 2006, 09:36
oh,thanks iain,scot and keith.Its a great help for me really knowing your ideas.funny thing is that my fiance and myself got only few pics of us 2gdr more than 10 i guess. he likes to take me picture and in that reason he has lpenty of pics of me than 2 of us 2gdr.

Mrs Daddy
25th September 2006, 09:38
By the way thanks scot for the "pampalubag loob" for believing that i cud also have my visa someday.sana oneday blessing in disguise fate will bump us.

Mrs Daddy
25th September 2006, 10:55
:) oh,by the way have u notice guy im official a registerd member..Just nw i notice it...Thanks to all the staff of this forum...Shackkksss am flattered...

scotsfiancee
25th September 2006, 10:58
:) oh,by the way have u notice guy im official a registerd member..Just nw i notice it...Thanks to all the staff of this forum...Shackkksss am flattered...

Yeah we had noticed it the other day :D http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1403

Mrs Daddy
25th September 2006, 11:19
its nice feeling,am really thankful i found this site.Hopefully in God`s will.it will be my turn to rejoice if i cud have visa.