PDA

View Full Version : flr application appeal

sphinx
1st October 2008, 23:52
hello all...
few months ago i posted several threads here..my husband (now my ex) left us with my daughter here in Belfast after charging him domestic violence, we both stayed here for just 2 months, now i am on my 6th month stay, my entry visa has just expired last 12th september, i applied for my further leave to remain stating in my letter of the failed marriage/life we supposed to establish here...my ex was charged..
i sent my passport to the home office last june and until now havent heard from them about their decision...and this makes me worried a lot..
please anyone here could help me calm down...
anyway, my daughter is Dutch citizen, and i sent her passport along with my application, are they going to consider that as my grounds for eligible to stay?

eljean
2nd October 2008, 13:16
http://www.permits2work.co.uk/permits/furtherleavetoremain.asp

It is vital that if you have Limited Leave to Remain that before your leave expires you make an application for Further Leave to Remain as if you stay beyond the time that has been granted then you are committing a crime called 'overstaying' that could affect your chances of eventually living permanently in the UK or visiting the UK in the future.

as far as i can remember in that CFO seminar in cebu the women(interviewer) said that if the relationship fails in within two years you have to go back home but if you got a child together(british citizen) they will decide and study your case and might let you stay in united kingdom.

i don't know were you originally from but on your first post you said that you came from eastern europe, from the time this violence in your marriage happened you should have phone up your embassy and ask for their assistance and advice regarding this matter...and i know there is free assesment from home office regarding this kind of situation.

jbt
3rd October 2008, 04:34
hi sphinx.

goodluck and all the best.