PDA

View Full Version : Another translation please

Sangoma
1st October 2008, 07:12
Would be grateful if someone could help.

halu kumusta aka maidlut nga agan? mama naayo na? Pagkalami gyd dunay inhan arang arang na akng pamati.

Thanks

Mrs.JMajor
1st October 2008, 10:01
Just wondering,is it your g/f text you that :Erm: i wonder why she does as she know u cant even understand Tagalog but that was visayan language:NoNo:

i try bit........

"Hello how are you,good morning ! Mama already gone,"(i wonder if shes referring a place kinda gone somewhere)

:D thats all i can :cwm24:
cheers

Sangoma
1st October 2008, 11:07
Just wondering,is it your g/f text you that :Erm: i wonder why she does as she know u cant even understand Tagalog but that was visayan language:NoNo:

i try bit........

"Hello how are you,good morning ! Mama already gone,"(i wonder if shes referring a place kinda gone somewhere)

:D thats all i can :cwm24:
cheers

I get texts from numbers I don't know. Sometimes I can work out who they are, sometimes not. Seems some people change their sim cards everyweek.

I get messages from people saying good morning, and the same people saying good night, and some with quite interesting suggestions, but I have no idea who sends them.

I would also change my card, but it costs too much here!!

My wife only texts me in English:)

Frances
1st October 2008, 15:18
Here's what i understand

"Hello how are you? mom well now? How nice,delightful it is to have a mother i feel so much better."