PDA

View Full Version : My first day here In UK

trina
29th September 2008, 16:38
hi guyz...
finally I'm already here and with my Hadsome husband again...thank God...it was sunny the time I arrived but ofcourse its really cold...i expected that:D

well it was a long journey 8 hours from manila to abu dhabi and then I had to wait for 5 hours for my next flight to Manchester it took me 7 hours and 20 minutes...whoooo well atleast I arrived safe...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
I was with grant's wife...she is friendly and nice...
and at the manchester airport after immigration i had to go to medical office(well all asian) and they asked if i did have health records with me...the annoyed thing is that i don't have any...but then everythings went well...after that i went to baggage claiming area for my suitcase..and that was it MY husband was waiting for me...:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ann07
29th September 2008, 16:43
Hi Trina
Glad u had a safe journey. Welcome in the UK:)

DianaKevy
29th September 2008, 16:44
welcome in UK. hope you will enjoy here. :)

trina
29th September 2008, 16:46
thanks ann and diana

Piamed
29th September 2008, 16:47
Welcome Trina. All the best!

trina
29th September 2008, 16:55
thanks kuya toks

trina
29th September 2008, 16:56
And yeah one thing...are there people lives near me... I live in eccleston, lancashire

jbt
29th September 2008, 17:11
welcome trina....hope you'll enjoy it here....:)

maria_and_matt
29th September 2008, 17:41
welcome to the uk sis trina, have fun!

cruisingkerry
29th September 2008, 17:50
Welcome to the Uk Trina, hope you enjoy yourself here!

Take care
Kerry xx

telford
29th September 2008, 18:43
Welcome to the UK SiS:)

Sconnie
29th September 2008, 19:02
Welcome home Trina, we wish you and your husband many happy years ahead in the UK.
BRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-)

angel2008
29th September 2008, 19:42
Welcome to Uk Trina, I also did'nt have x-ray record with me when I travelled to Uk then after 2nd week here I received a letter from Bolton hospital and gave me date for the X-ray check.

GaryFifer
29th September 2008, 19:47
Welcome to UK.Enjoy your life here! I know its a rude question. Arer they asking about TB maybe thats why they check you with Xray because it shows in the chest. I hope they iron out these checks so Jessica know what to expect.

Jay&Zobel
29th September 2008, 20:28
Welcome to Sunny UK!
It is a prerequisite to be Xray-ed when entering UK for the 1st time, but then after that no longer needed. They would just check whether you have T.B. or other infectious diseases.

tomoboyle2000
29th September 2008, 22:07
hi guyz...
finally I'm already here and with my Hadsome husband again...thank God...it was sunny the time I arrived but ofcourse its really cold...i expected that:D

well it was a long journey 8 hours from manila to abu dhabi and then I had to wait for 5 hours for my next flight to Manchester it took me 7 hours and 20 minutes...whoooo well atleast I arrived safe...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
and at the manchester airport after immigration i had to go to medical office(well all asian) and they asked if i did have health records with me...the annoyed thing is that i don't have any...but then everythings went well...after that i went to baggage claiming area for my suitcase..and that was it MY husband was waiting for me...:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
:Hellooo::Hellooo:Welcome in the uk!:Hellooo::Hellooo:

trina
29th September 2008, 22:09
yeah....well there is nothing for me to worry about...coz i don't have any disease...hehhehehe....

trina
29th September 2008, 22:10
thanks everyone.....hope i can meet you all someday in person of course

benb
29th September 2008, 22:32
Welcome to sunny England! :D

What's your plan for the week?

Cheers,

Dedworth
30th September 2008, 01:01
:xxgrinning--00xx3: very well done :BouncyHappy:

menchkin
30th September 2008, 02:27
Hello Trina! Glad to know that you had a smooth journey going to UK. Hope you adjust quickly with the UK weather and life. :D :D :D

alicat
30th September 2008, 08:11
welcome to the uk Trina.

Le'em
30th September 2008, 09:08
hi guyz...

hello Trin, wow wow wow thanks you arived safe, i didnt know that your here na, after i chatted mench now and i asked her if when are you comin here and she said ur here na, wow wow....

welcome to UK, its a bit colder now but im sure you will love it, when i arrived here i got colds, lol see you soon trin....and by the way yeah i had my medical as well and they asked me also if im pregnant, hehehehhehe

See you soon Trin

Mrs Daddy
30th September 2008, 09:39

Hi trina welcome to freezing u.k by the way is the medical check up thing been implemented just recently?coz I cant remember if I undergo to same procedure.I arrived at manchester airport as well.I just wonder if it something to do with time arrival as I arrived at about 5:00 in the early morning of winter.what time you arrived in manchester airport by the way:Erm:

demlyn888
30th September 2008, 10:04
i am sure your tiredness with that long journey was wash away with happiness the moment you saw your husband's face at the arrival area...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

trina
30th September 2008, 11:58
Hi trina welcome to freezing u.k by the way is the medical check up thing been implemented just recently?coz I cant remember if I undergo to same procedure.I arrived at manchester airport as well.I just wonder if it something to do with time arrival as I arrived at about 5:00 in the early morning of winter.what time you arrived in manchester airport by the way:Erm:

hi... I arrived at 7:10am at manchester airport.. i don't know if thats just implemented recently...because every asian that arrived that day had to go for a medical assessment....

trina
30th September 2008, 12:01
Welcome to sunny England! :D

What's your plan for the week?

Cheers,

hi ben... we still don't have any plans yet...because i'm still on the stage of adjustment....hehehehe:D

cheers

DianaKevy
30th September 2008, 12:06
yeah....well there is nothing for me to worry about...coz i don't have any disease...hehhehehe....

hello trina, how's UK so far? do u like it? by the way, is that the new policy already to have a medical check up when u arrive here? coz i don't remember i had a medical check up when i arrive here 3 months ago.

trina
30th September 2008, 12:15
hello trina, how's UK so far? do u like it? by the way, is that the new policy already to have a medical check up when u arrive here? coz i don't remember i had a medical check up when i arrive here 3 months ago.

i don't know if that's a new policy...because i was surprised as well as i didn't expected that.......

DianaKevy
30th September 2008, 12:20
QUOTE=trina;90606]i don't know if that's a new policy...because i was surprised as well as i didn't expected that.......[/QUOTE]

:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3: oh well you already passed the test.:) so when are u guys gonna get married?

DianaKevy
30th September 2008, 12:21
QUOTE=trina;90606]i don't know if that's a new policy...because i was surprised as well as i didn't expected that.......

:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3: oh well you already passed the test.:) so when are u guys gonna get married?[/QUOTE]

oooppssss sorry you are married na pala. :D

trina
30th September 2008, 12:33
:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3: oh well you already passed the test.:) so when are u guys gonna get married?

oooppssss sorry you are married na pala.[/QUOTE]

yep we're already married 4 months ago...hehehe.....

Le'em
30th September 2008, 13:38

helo mrs daddy, yes for all i know its just recently for fiance visa i think...coz i had mine as well last june the 1st...
but it is alright....but excluding pregnant so they asked me if i am pregnant coz my cousin who arrived here for her second time from tourist to fiance she is pregnant so she didint have her x-ray..

vbkelly
30th September 2008, 15:56
welcome to UK sis trina

IainBusby
30th September 2008, 16:02
Welcome to the UK Trina, :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

misscarie
30th September 2008, 18:02
Hi Trina welcome to UK...when i arrived at manchester airport, they did'nt ask me for my x-ray...but they called me for a short interview it takes 5mins, i dunno maybe because i have green passport lol...it's been raining eh brrrr cold na:cwm3:

trina
30th September 2008, 18:31
Hi Trina welcome to UK...when i arrived at manchester airport, they did'nt ask me for my x-ray...but they called me for a short interview it takes 5mins, i dunno maybe because i have green passport lol...it's been raining eh brrrr cold na:cwm3:

hi ate elena... well they didn't ask me to go for a medical procedures...just asked me a few question...yeah it's really cold...so you live in warrington...that is 20 mins drive from me... that was my husband said...my mom friend live also there... and working in westvale house care home....

and when is the big day (wedding)???

misscarie
30th September 2008, 18:42
hi ate elena... well they didn't ask me to go for a medical procedures...just asked me a few question...yeah it's really cold...so you live in warrington...that is 20 mins drive from me... that was my husband said...my mom friend live also there... and working in westvale house care home....

we're here at Culcheth 2 mins to walk from Sainsburys and Care Home...about the big day :Erm: i dunno when :D i will ask simon about that lol i hope to meet you one day :)

P.S Can i get ur landline number trina ?

aug06_2006
1st October 2008, 10:09
Welcome Trina, glad finally u r with ur mahal na.

angel2008
1st October 2008, 20:21

Did they ask your address? If yes, you will recieve letter from the hospital in 2 weeks since your arrival. They give you appointment date tht you need to have the check up

trina
2nd October 2008, 11:09
Did they ask your address? If yes, you will recieve letter from the hospital in 2 weeks since your arrival. They give you appointment date tht you need to have the check up

no they just interviwed me andthat was all...I only put my address on the disimbarcation card.... did they send you a letter???

angel2008
2nd October 2008, 15:40
no they just interviwed me andthat was all...I only put my address on the disimbarcation card.... did they send you a letter???

Yes Trina I got letter from Bolton hospital, they gave me October 7th 1:30 Pm appointment. In the health office in terminal 5 heathrow airport they asked my complete address and after 2 weeks, I got the letter from the hospital.