PDA

View Full Version : Gerrard 'key' to Merseyside derby

Win2Win
27th September 2008, 10:40
Rival managers David Moyes and Rafael Benitez agree Reds midfielder Steven Gerrard will be the key in the Liverpool-Everton derby on Saturday.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7638370.stm)

KeithD
27th September 2008, 11:10
If Beni****** doesn't start Gerrard & Torres, I'd be happy to see Everton win.....although not sure what has happened with their form :Erm:

aposhark
27th September 2008, 22:01
If Beni****** doesn't start Gerrard & Torres, I'd be happy to see Everton win.....although not sure what has happened with their form :Erm:

Everton were rubbish today - no inventiveness or style.
Moyes played 4-5-1 AT HOME :action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:
Liverpool weren't that brilliant but made Everton look like a pub team.
Liverpool can still play the ball around on the deck and looked very comfortable on the ball.
Everton treated the ball like a hot potato and had no confidence.

Congrats to the Liverpool fans on your win.

I'm still sulking, what a shambles :cwm23:

KeithD
28th September 2008, 09:22
That ref wants sacking :cwm23:, he screwed up the game the same as he did with Chelsea v ManU ...... shove that whistle up his :action-smiley-081: ......and that was never a sending off for Cahill, hope he appeals same as Chelsea did, and if he gets off with it the ref needs action taken against him. :NoNo:

On top of that, what the :censored: was wrong with Torres 3rd goal? Those in the studio couldn't see anything wrong. :doh