PDA

View Full Version : hurry!

vbkelly
24th September 2008, 09:02
yeah im going to philippines in the last week of october for a month,just me! anybody there go to philippines that time with KLM

aromulus
24th September 2008, 09:04
yeah im going to philippines in the last week of october for a month,just me! anybody there go to philippines that time with KLM

Can you also write in Braille...????:omg:

vbkelly
24th September 2008, 10:01
Can you also write in Braille...????:omg:

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

LEAHnew
24th September 2008, 11:29
Hi sis,
Happy trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:, my kukupops will be coming back again on 20th of oct. via KLM as well, arrived the day before my birthday :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: :REDancedancer08:
unfortunately i didn't tried the v v in the end :cwm3: well it's a long story sis :doh, I'll pm you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

He'll be bringing me loads of marmite:yikes::D

Anyone will arrived on october also:Erm: i welcome gift:D:Rasp::Cuckoo:

amyburple
24th September 2008, 12:42
BONJOUR and have a nice TRIP...... :ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender: It seems that you are happy and excited... GOD BLESS YOU :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
24th September 2008, 12:44
Hi sis,
Happy trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:, my kukupops will be coming back again on 20th of oct. via KLM as well, arrived the day before my birthday :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: :REDancedancer08:
unfortunately i didn't tried the v v in the end :cwm3: well it's a long story sis :doh, I'll pm you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

He'll be bringing me loads of marmite:yikes::D

Anyone will arrived on october also:Erm: i welcome gift:D:Rasp::Cuckoo:

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you sis.... :):):) How young are you :Erm::Erm::Erm: Wish you all the best on your natal day. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm12:

GOD BLESS YOU

Ana_may365
24th September 2008, 21:04
ur 1 month advance to go there vbkelly.we go there 4th december by klm also

vbkelly
25th September 2008, 09:13
thankyou guys

LEAHnew
25th September 2008, 09:36
ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you sis.... :):):) How young are you :Erm::Erm::Erm: Wish you all the best on your natal day. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm12:

GOD BLESS YOU

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks Amy i'm turning 29:omg:

thankyou guys

Thanks for your pm reply sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Happy Trip:Hellooo::Hellooo:

silver13
25th September 2008, 20:06
Hi Bing, have a safe journey back home again, kainggit ka naman sis, your having your holiday again:-) I'll phone you onetime, or maybe we could meet again.