PDA

View Full Version : any idea?

fhara
24th September 2008, 07:08
hi everyone here,...just want to aks if anyone have any idea of how long it would take to finish the divorce processing?:Erm:,....thanks :)

marylen
24th September 2008, 07:11
uhmmm...it took nearly 2yrs when my husband filed a divorce one time....but it truly depends on how complicated the divorce is...like if there is anything to settle down first like children or any material cases to be equalize. but i guess if theres no children involve, it surely take less.....

fhara
24th September 2008, 07:18
thanks marylen,..how's the visa going?...well my bf had already a decision for their 2 boys,.but then i think now the only prob is dividing of properties...hmmmm too long,.. me and my bf wanted to get married soon.:)..hehe sorry hope you understand how i feel...have a nice day..

marylen
24th September 2008, 07:21
am on my 7th weeks of waiting this friday.....and i am on my 21weeks pregnant right now...expected to have the visa around oct 17, for total of 10th weeks if possible....hope i can fly off around end of october, the sooner the better as tummy grows bigger each day now.....(just hoping)....

aromulus
24th September 2008, 07:25
am on my 7th weeks of waiting this friday.....and i am on my 21weeks pregnant right now...expected to have the visa around oct 17, for total of 10th weeks if possible....hope i can fly off around end of october, the sooner the better as tummy grows bigger each day now.....(just hoping)....

Yes.....

Excess baggage can get rather expensive...:omg:

fhara
24th September 2008, 07:30
yup... good luck:) and dont worry you will have your visa soon...take care..