PDA

View Full Version : Achievements

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 11:08
My achievements

*** I have few achievement's that I can say I'm happy with it and I'm satisfied with it.. I started to have my self esteem when I was in Elementary when I joined sports competition.. Started in my early age at 10 i guess. I joined for softball girls and then 11 I joined volley ball girls team and 12 both soft ball and volleyball which I compete to higher level. My team didn't win because we are newbie and lack of training but for me it's a big help to my growing days..

*** When I started my high school life, before school days in H.S my parents enrolled me to TENNIS SUMMER CAMP to make me a good tennis player more ahehehe... During my days in my H.S days I've been a CHEERLEADER for 4 years, I have that crown hahahaha... I love it! Been part of the VARSITY TEAM in VOLLEY BALL on my first year, been the team in SOFT BALL GIRLS on my second year and then finally concentrated in my EVENT which is TENNIS on the 3rd year. On that year I'm lucky that I won on all COMPETITION I joined from local, districts, provincial and REGION and then compete for NATIONAL GAME wow I'm so amazed and proud of my self those days. With hard work and training with positive mind and good attitude I got that..

*** University life – I never got failing GRADES, I never got 5.0 yes I got 3.0 on my math subject hahaha but then that still a passing grade YES! Been cheerleader too for 2 years in my college but I stopped on my 3rd year coz I retired LOL.. But then I'm still VARSITY PLAYER for TENNIS GIRLS in UNIVERSITY. Been appointed as a CHAIRMAN for PUBLIC OFFICER in UNIVERSITY STUDENT GOVERNMENT.. Graduated on time and got an SPECIAL AWARD. Got job on government office right after a month on my graduation day. Been supervisor for Morning Shift in ESL Teachers.

*** Got my certificate on NURSING AIDE, COSMETOLOGY and my DRIVING SKILLS. That's ¼ of my life history hehehe! I know SOON TO COME.

Mrs Daddy
23rd September 2008, 11:48
congrats for that:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 11:53
congrats for that:xxgrinning--00xx3:

just love writing blogs now a days... :xxgrinning--00xx3::) Thanks for reading

missmiles
23rd September 2008, 19:17
congrats and go gurl for more achievments...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
24th September 2008, 03:40
congrats and go gurl for more achievments...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

you too GOD BLESS :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: