PDA

View Full Version : Melancholy

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 18:54
Few days ago after my holiday trip I feel sickly dunno why... :Erm: I feel tired of working full time, i feel bored of waiting, i feel sad, i feel alone, I'm sad that my hubby is far from me and my family is far..I'm living alone in this city... Sometimes I ignore these feelings but when the time that I will go home from work here I go again... good thing that everyday 24/7 me and my hubby have constant communication txt and call..and talk online but still there stil the emptiness we're far together... I just CRIED :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: it's my facade that I look OK but not that much inside.

This is our choice and this is the risk of having long distance RELATIONSHIP... But then I'm not backing out, we will not surrender until everything is OK... I'm so MELANCHOLY... hayyyyy life! I just want to let out what I feel through this blog.

cruisingkerry
22nd September 2008, 21:37
I know what you mean Amy. I feel the same specially since I came home from the Philippines leaving Bert there.

But, just got to work, work, work to get money in the bank for next trip and Berts visa application.

keep your chin up and kedep smiling. It'll all be worth it in the end!

K xx

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 03:15
I know what you mean Amy. I feel the same specially since I came home from the Philippines leaving Bert there.

But, just got to work, work, work to get money in the bank for next trip and Berts visa application.

keep your chin up and keep smiling. It'll all be worth it in the end!

K xx

Thanks for the uplifting words KERRY... I need to be strong and patience for the sake of our LOVE... 2years is already long journey for us ayt... I keep on praying always for strength to GOD and PATIENCE... GOD BLESS YOU TOO KERRY AND YOU HUBBY.... This is we called IN THE NAME OF LOVE.. lets fight and see the future for our LOVE OF OUT LIFE :):):)

aposhark
23rd September 2008, 07:37
Few days ago after my holiday trip I feel sickly dunno why... :Erm: I feel tired of working full time, i feel bored of waiting, i feel sad, i feel alone, I'm sad that my hubby is far from me and my family is far..I'm living alone in this city... Sometimes I ignore these feelings but when the time that I will go home from work here I go again... good thing that everyday 24/7 me and my hubby have constant communication txt and call..and talk online but still there stil the emptiness we're far together... I just CRIED :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: it's my facade that I look OK but not that much inside.

This is our choice and this is the risk of having long distance RELATIONSHIP... But then I'm not backing out, we will not surrender until everything is OK... I'm so MELANCHOLY... hayyyyy life! I just want to let out what I feel through this blog.

Hi :)
If it's any consolation to you amyburple, there are many couples on here who are in the same position as you right now. There are many more who have gone through what we are going through.
It really cheeses me off sometimes, I am married and my wife cannot join me for what seems like an eternity.
The lovely wedding and the start of married life is cut-off right at the start with a horrible goodbye at the airport :Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

When people are single, they don't miss anyone. When that special person comes into our lives, we will never be the same :NoNo:

I just keep asking Rochelyn to stay strong.
I tell her about the many many thousands of people, and probably more in the Philippines than anywhere else, who are separated because of the need to work abroad to earn money for a better life.
The big difference with this visa business it seems to me, is the fact that right at the start of married life, we have to say goodbye for many months.
I know one day we will be in the same position as the other people who have gone through this before. We will live a "normal" life with our bana or asawa.

So the only thing I can say is "stay strong" also and try to keep your chin up :rolleyes:

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 10:56
Hi :)
If it's any consolation to you amyburple, there are many couples on here who are in the same position as you right now. There are many more who have gone through what we are going through.
It really cheeses me off sometimes, I am married and my wife cannot join me for what seems like an eternity.
The lovely wedding and the start of married life is cut-off right at the start with a horrible goodbye at the airport :Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

When people are single, they don't miss anyone. When that special person comes into our lives, we will never be the same :NoNo:

I just keep asking Rochelyn to stay strong.
I tell her about the many many thousands of people, and probably more in the Philippines than anywhere else, who are separated because of the need to work abroad to earn money for a better life.
The big difference with this visa business it seems to me, is the fact that right at the start of married life, we have to say goodbye for many months.
I know one day we will be in the same position as the other people who have gone through this before. We will live a "normal" life with our bana or asawa.

So the only thing I can say is "stay strong" also and try to keep your chin up :rolleyes:

thanks..yea really stay STRONG and keep up positive thinking... This is the the CHOICE I MAKE so I have to STAND with for the NAME OF LOVE... thanks for the encouragement.. Every thing has reasons under the sun..

GOD BLESS YOU

demlyn888
23rd September 2008, 13:27
it is really, really tough being so far apart from the one you love. and yes the 24/7 communication over the phone, internet, texts etc seem to ease the longing, loneliness and emptiness of not having him/her next to you. once you put the phone down, the same feelings will overcome and will dawn on you he/she is still not next to you.
why do we do it???one simple answer for me...i found the person:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38: who i love and will complete me for the rest of my life...

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 14:14
it is really, really tough being so far apart from the one you love. and yes the 24/7 communication over the phone, internet, texts etc seem to ease the longing, loneliness and emptiness of not having him/her next to you. once you put the phone down, the same feelings will overcome and will dawn on you he/she is still not next to you.
why do we do it???one simple answer for me...i found the person:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38: who i love and will complete me for the rest of my life...

YOUR VERY RIGHT.... Let's TOAST FOR THAT. :icon_win::icon_win::icon_win:This the CHOICE we CHOOSE so let's stand with it. :):):):):cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

menchkin
23rd September 2008, 15:03
One good thing that long distance setup brought to me and my husband is it made our relationship stronger. We learn to trust each other all the time. But being apart from your loved one is really one of the hardest things you'll experience in life. I'm still enduring the almost 4 years of being away from my husband. Hope that we will be together (forever) in a few weeks time.... :)

scott&ligaya
23rd September 2008, 15:13
I take off my hat to all you couples who have or are enduring long term seperation. We were very fortunate to never spend more than 10 weeks apart at any time in the last six years and that seemed like an eternity. Take strength from some of the stories of success and hardships endured on here and remember it is okay to feel sad sometimes but just think ahead to your next meeting and try to plan a surprise that lets your partner know how much you have missed them. Good luck to all of you LTR couples.

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 15:37
One good thing that long distance setup brought to me and my husband is it made our relationship stronger. We learn to trust each other all the time. But being apart from your loved one is really one of the hardest things you'll experience in life. I'm still enduring the almost 4 years of being away from my husband. Hope that we will be together (forever) in a few weeks time.... :)

Nice to hear that sis... TRUST is very important is long distance relationship because if this is not present the relationship will not last... :):):)

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 15:42
I take off my hat to all you couples who have or are enduring long term separation. We were very fortunate to never spend more than 10 weeks apart at any time in the last six years and that seemed like an eternity. Take strength from some of the stories of success and hardships endured on here and remember it is okay to feel sad sometimes but just think ahead to your next meeting and try to plan a surprise that lets your partner know how much you have missed them. Good luck to all of you LTR couples.

Good for you sis, you are lucky that you didn't wait to long... Endurance is really important :):):) and PATIENCE :xxgrinning--00xx3:

GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY

IanB
23rd September 2008, 16:18
I know how you are feeling. But I am happy that Mae and I can at least talk to each other every night for only 6p a minute - not long ago it would have been impossible to afford! And thank God for web cams and the internet.

Ian

PeterB
23rd September 2008, 16:18
We, too, like Scott and Ligaya, are fortunate. Since our first online meeting, Ruby and I have never been apart for more than six weeks.

And, for more than a year, now, (thanks to the granting of Ruby's visitor visa) the longest we have spent apart was twelve hours, on the eve of our wedding.

I do have a great deal of respect and sympathy, for those who have to accept much longer periods apart

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 18:42
I know how you are feeling. But I am happy that Mae and I can at least talk to each other every night for only 6p a minute - not long ago it would have been impossible to afford! And thank God for web cams and the internet.

Ian

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: GOD BLESS YOU and your WIFE

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 18:45
We, too, like Scott and Ligaya, are fortunate. Since our first online meeting, Ruby and I have never been apart for more than six weeks.

And, for more than a year, now, (thanks to the granting of Ruby's visitor visa) the longest we have spent apart was twelve hours, on the eve of our wedding.

I do have a great deal of respect and sympathy, for those who have to accept much longer periods apart

WOW good for you and ruby... I believe that everything has REASONS :). Your both lucky because you never waited for long.. Me and my hubby waited for at least 1 year and a month to meet in person before we meet in person and then not its our 2nd year I hope that we can celebrate Christmas together here in PI or there If my FIANCE VISA will b successful :):)

PeterB
24th September 2008, 03:43
Hey, Amy ... Duncan ought to experience a Filipino Christmas.

amyburple
24th September 2008, 12:46
Hey, Amy ... Duncan ought to experience a Filipino Christmas.

yea I hope so he can celebrate Christmas here or if GOD willing me Celebrating there... :):):) He wants me to celebrate there if we can pass my VISA application.... :)

aposhark
24th September 2008, 14:30
thanks..yea really stay STRONG and keep up positive thinking... This is the the CHOICE I MAKE so I have to STAND with for the NAME OF LOVE... thanks for the encouragement.. Every thing has reasons under the sun..

GOD BLESS YOU

The "God" thing still bothers me :yikes: but I know you mean well :)

missmiles
24th September 2008, 14:48
I Believe in GOD HE my SOURCE of EVERYTHING.... ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO GOD.
Maybe she believe to GOD too....

missmiles
24th September 2008, 14:49
Why BROTHER'S you APOSHARK?
Don't you believe in GOD?

amyburple
24th September 2008, 19:15

It's my TRADEMARK aposhark...:):) I'm protestant so I used to say it instead of GOO LUCK hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I believe that GOD is the source of everything and He will BLESS us if we have faith on HIM :)

aposhark
24th September 2008, 21:29
Why BROTHER'S you APOSHARK?
Don't you believe in GOD?

No.
Please read the "Atheist" post

aposhark
24th September 2008, 21:33
It's my TRADEMARK aposhark...:):) I'm protestant so I used to say it instead of GOO LUCK hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I believe that GOD is the source of everything and He will BLESS us if we have faith on HIM :)

God? :laugher::laugher::laugher:

keithAngel
24th September 2008, 21:39
God? :laugher::laugher::laugher:

Apo Ive handed over my Visa card repayments maybe it will work:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
24th September 2008, 23:00
Apo Ive handed over my Visa card repayments maybe it will work:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'll have a go with that Keith :icon_lol:
Or just ask the moral minority to get us all out of the hole :Rasp::Rasp:

missmiles
25th September 2008, 04:50
Live and learn.. God bless you Amy burple..