PDA

View Full Version : Our Love History

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 18:37
I just want to share that I’m happy that I retrieved my account @ MYSPACE Few months ago I had problem logging in because MY SPACE is doing some expansion. But then now everything is back to normal. I can access now and I can log in again.

For everyone the SITE is very important for me and for my hubby, my SOON to be HUSBAND. A BIG Thanks to MY SPACE MANAGEMENT. To start the short STORY We met 2006 of August @ MYSPACE. From then on we had relationship till now and we are planning to get MARRIED soon. We're been loving each other 2 years now. We love each other so much, We are destine together, he is my present and he is my FUTURE LOVE of my LIFE. We respect each other. No matter what people will say...

To cut the story short MY SPACE the the reason why we met each OTHER with my LOVE.

GOD BLESS TO EVERYONE :):):)

maria_and_matt
22nd September 2008, 18:53
2 years:yikes: when is the big day?

Ann07
22nd September 2008, 18:56
:)glad u have it back

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:01
2 years:yikes: when is the big day?

SOON SIS hehehe..If GOD willing I want to get married there.. Instead here. If my VISA APPLICATION will be SUCCESSFUL with this year I want it on FEB 14 hehehe :):):)

Ann07
22nd September 2008, 19:03
:icon_lol::icon_lol: good month to pick. ours was feb 7.....we cant get feb 14 at that time fully booked:Erm: we have it earlier instead:xxgrinning--00xx3: But mind you it was freezin cold wahhhhhhh
Goodluck to you and ur fiance.

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:03
:)glad u have it back

yea that's really my delima :NoNo::NoNo: few months ago coz our first emails are there so I need it badly to print it for the requirements on my application... But now everything is BACK :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: need to print it SOON :)

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:05
:icon_lol::icon_lol: good month to pick. ours was feb 7.....we cant get feb 14 at that time fully booked:Erm: we have it earlier instead:xxgrinning--00xx3: Goodluck to you and ur fiance.

ohh really sis hehehehe... Ahh for me if it's not 14 it's OK the important thing is we will marry each other. Did you got married on CIVIL rights or CHURCH wedding?

Ann07
22nd September 2008, 19:11
registrar here:)

as long as you get married thats the most important thing. we still plan to have our church wedding in PI coz my husband wants to wear his barong tagalog and scottish kilt:Erm::Erm:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:19
registrar here:)

as long as you get married thats the most important thing. we still plan to have our church wedding in PI coz my husband wants to wear his barong tagalog and scottish kilt:Erm::Erm:

wow that's JINX ANN hehehe...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: My hubby is really insisting if we will have our GARDEN wedding here at PI he should wear his KILT :doh:Rasp::Hellooo:I said OK people who is invited will get shocked and you are the CENTER of ATTRACTION LOL :D:D:D:D hahaha..

kimmi
22nd September 2008, 19:21
wow that's JINX ANN hehehe...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm: why it is a jinx for sis Ann??is there something wrong for wearing barong tagalog and kilt on their wedding day??:doh:NoNo::rolleyes:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:23
:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm: why it is a jinx for sis Ann??is there something wrong for wearing barong tagalog and kilt on their wedding day??:doh:NoNo::rolleyes:

My hubby tought me if both PERSON thinks the same that's JINX... that's what he told me... I didn't say it's BAD coz my hubby wants to do it too :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

kimmi
22nd September 2008, 19:26
My hubby tought me if both PERSON thinks the same that's JINX... that's what he told me... I didn't say it's BAD coz my hubby wants to do it too :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

ah alright maybe ur hubby means COINCIDENCE when he taught u about it..:doh because if u say JINX it's like ur saying it's a curse or a failure..wait let me check with wikepedia..:Erm::doh:rolleyes:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:30
ah alright maybe ur hubby means COINCIDENCE when he taught u about it..:doh because if u say JINX it's like ur saying it's a curse or a failure..wait let me check with wikepedia..:Erm::doh:rolleyes:

yes maybe hehehhe.. I also checked it thru online dictionary and yea ur ryt... I dunno why he always said that If we think the same, he always said jinx hehehe... I will correct him about that tomorrow.... :):):)

kimmi
22nd September 2008, 19:36
yes maybe hehehhe.. I also checked it thru online dictionary and yea ur ryt... I dunno why he always said that If we think the same, he always said jinx hehehe... I will correct him about that tomorrow.... :):):)

he he he tell him u learned it here in the forum..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:38
he he he tell him u learned it here in the forum..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

yep I will tell him tomorrow about that hehehe (pinoy version of that is..hmmm Money for me lover for you LOL :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: )

cruisingkerry
22nd September 2008, 21:34
Hiya, jinx is a bit of a 'dialect' thing for want of a better word. We would say it if someone said the same thing at the same time. Think its kind of meant to ward off evil things, I don't know really, lol, just know what you mean whne you say jinx!!

K xx

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 03:11
Hiya, jinx is a bit of a 'dialect' thing for want of a better word. We would say it if someone said the same thing at the same time. Think its kind of meant to ward off evil things, I don't know really, lol, just know what you mean when you say jinx!!

K xx

Yea I just knew it last night hehehe..When KIMMI corrected me so I decided to check it out to dictionary :):xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: Thanks to her. Maybe my hubby doesn't really know the meaning hehehe :doh:doh maybe just an expressions just like that hehehehe.. i will also correct my hubby about that later

aposhark
23rd September 2008, 06:55
I just want to share that I’m happy that I retrieved my account @ MYSPACE Few months ago I had problem logging in because MY SPACE is doing some expansion. But then now everything is back to normal. I can access now and I can log in again.

For everyone the SITE is very important for me and for my hubby, my SOON to be HUSBAND. A BIG Thanks to MY SPACE MANAGEMENT. To start the short STORY We met 2006 of August @ MYSPACE. From then on we had relationship till now and we are planning to get MARRIED soon. We're been loving each other 2 years now. We love each other so much, We are destine together, he is my present and he is my FUTURE LOVE of my LIFE. We respect each other. No matter what people will say...

To cut the story short MY SPACE the the reason why we met each OTHER with my LOVE.

GOD BLESS TO EVERYONE :):):)

Congratulations with your story.
Once again, as with other folk, you lost me with the "God bless" business at the end, but I get your general best wishes for everyone :)
Seems you two are very happy :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
23rd September 2008, 08:02
Once again, as with other folk, you lost me with the "God bless" business at the end,

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 09:54
Congratulations with your story.
Once again, as with other folk, you lost me with the "God bless" business at the end, but I get your general best wishes for everyone :)
Seems you two are very happy :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

THANK YOU.... Yes we're happy and sometimes sad :xxgrinning--00xx3::)!!! NORMAL PEOPLE and NORMAL RELATIONSHIP... there's no PERFECT COUPLE.. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

GOD BLESS YOU APOSHARK and your FAMILY

fhara
23rd September 2008, 10:42
good luck amyburple..2 years?.. its long comitment and im sure you know eachother more that well,thats good...and congrats for the coming wedding...stay happy :BouncyHappy:

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 12:34
good luck amyburple..2 years?.. its long comitment and im sure you know eachother more that well,thats good...and congrats for the coming wedding...stay happy :BouncyHappy:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
24th September 2008, 18:35

Hi sis kimmi, how r u na?
thanks for that.....
I just read it now wahhhhhh...
i dont like it jinx...thats unlucky wahhhhhhhhhh::Erm::Erm::Erm:

Ann07
24th September 2008, 18:39
wow that's JINX ANN hehehe...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: My hubby is really insisting if we will have our GARDEN wedding here at PI he should wear his KILT :doh:Rasp::Hellooo:I said OK people who is invited will get shocked and you are the CENTER of ATTRACTION LOL :D:D:D:D hahaha..

:Erm::Erm::Erm: just read it dont like the sound of it. But yet, you really dont know the real meaning of it just when sis kimmi noticed it:Cuckoo::cwm3:

anyway its a lesson for us,think before we say something:doh:Cuckoo: am i ryt?

kimmi
24th September 2008, 18:45
Hi sis kimmi, how r u na?
thanks for that.....
I just read it now wahhhhhh...
i dont like it jinx...thats unlucky wahhhhhhhhhh::Erm::Erm::Erm:

It's ok sis Ann..I also doesnt like the word when I read it that's why I reacted on ur behalf..:doh:Hellooo:

:Erm::Erm::Erm: just read it dont like the sound of it. But yet, you really dont know the real meaning of it just when sis kimmi noticed it:Cuckoo::cwm3:

anyway its a lesson for us, to think before we say something:doh:Cuckoo: am i ryt?

u are very much right sis ..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
24th September 2008, 18:48
It's ok sis Ann..I also doesnt like the word when I read it that's why I reacted on ur behalf..:doh:Hellooo:

Thanks again sis kimmi:)

my opaw husband reads it and he goes OMG:doh :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

amyburple
24th September 2008, 19:02
opaw husband jud hehehe :):):)

Anyway I forgot to mentioned about this to my hubby hehehe... Anyway I hope tomorrow I can remember this and CORRECT him about this :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
24th September 2008, 19:21
opaw husband jud hehehe :):):)

Anyway I forgot to mentioned about this to my hubby hehehe... Anyway I hope tomorrow I can remember this and CORRECT him about this :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

well, I am sure it will be easier for u to remember..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
24th September 2008, 19:26
well, I am sure it will be easier for u to remember..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

yep... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: