PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Is My Game

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 15:19
Few years back I'm so addicted playing tennis....
Weekdays If i have extra time from school and of course Weekend with my whole family...
Started playing tennis when I was 12, my parents enrolled me ti MILO TOURNAMENT for 2 months 7-12 and Mondays-Fridays.. Wow thts very very hard training for me.. but I didn't complain because the result is very very good :xxgrinning--00xx3::):)..

I played in my school from then on I'm the school representative and compete to National Game wow that's my greatest achievement when I was in HIGH SCHOOL... then in university I didn't play that much coz I concentrate on my studies...

Now a days can't play tennis anymore very busy huhuhuh :):):)

I love Maria Sharopova.. Andy Murray

Ann07
22nd September 2008, 18:38
Good for you. You just need time to do it again:)

Grumpy andy murray wahhhhhhhhhhhh My surname now is murray:omg::omg:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 18:42
Good for you. You just need time to do it again:)

Grumpy andy murray wahhhhhhhhhhhh My surname now is murray:omg::omg:

yes totally hehehehe..personally don't now him hehehe but because of my hubby he is so proud because he is Scotish so I'm starting liking him hehehe.. Yea i observed the way he play.. he is really grumpy :doh:doh:doh

Looking forward that I can watch WIMBLEDON TOURNAMENT next year heheheheh :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: all tennis players aspire that, I'm EXCITED and OFCOURSE 2012 OLYMPICS....

Ann07
22nd September 2008, 18:49
He is just so dull:Erm:

My husband and father in law like him too. They are all scottish and they are murray:yikes: But they keep saying andy grumpy:Rasp::Cuckoo::cwm12::cwm3:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 18:56

My husband and father in law like him too. They are all scottish and they are murray:yikes: But they keep saying andy grumpy:Rasp::Cuckoo::cwm12::cwm3:

yea same with my hubyy hahahaha...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: but then he still cheer for him! WOW love the big smile of your baby hehehehe

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 18:57

yea same with my hubyy hahahaha...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: but then he still cheer for him! WOW love the big smile of your baby hehehehe :):):)

Ann07
22nd September 2008, 19:00
wahhhhhhhhhh common denominator:icon_lol:

my baby was showing off his huge smile yesterday in his cousin's birthday party:doh Oh dear i have to stop him coz he is disturbing the other babies sleeping:Cuckoo: But i was so dizzy bit drunk:doh:omg: my sister in law's fault giving me a bottle of vodka:doh we just had a fun.

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:07
wahhhhhhhhhh common denominator:icon_lol:

my baby was showing off his huge smile yesterday in his cousin's birthday party:doh Oh dear i have to stop him coz he is disturbing the other babies sleeping:Cuckoo: But i was so dizzy bit drunk:doh:omg: my sister in law's fault giving me a bottle of vodka:doh we just had a fun.

hehehe your baby is happy bunny hehehe cute....:):):)

Ann07
22nd September 2008, 19:09
Ayyyyyy he is a happy baby:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:20
Ayyyyyy he is a happy baby:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

awww I want to have my own baby too someday... GOD WILLING :xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 19:36
I will enroll my MUAY THAI class soon to get fit again... No time to play tennis hehehe :):):) Need to be fit on my wedding day...