PDA

View Full Version : Free visa to UK

francesca
8th August 2006, 15:07
Yes, if married to an EU National, the wife and minor children can avail a free 6months visa to visit UK.
if not, tourist visa cost 78 euros.

I was in UK May 2005 and have my visa for free by UK embassy in Paris.
Thanks to Blair? or the Queen. :)

No personal interview. We just sent our passports, family book, my two passport size photos and 15€ choronopost mailing fee to send back our papers with visa stamped.

This is for the filipina wives residiing in Europe that would wish to go to visit the Queen, especially the Queen,:Hellooo: you will have free visa to UK !:BouncyHappy: :cwm38:

http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1064571434477

mupsuit
8th August 2006, 19:11
Yes, if married to an EU National, the wife and minor children can avail a free 6months visa to visit UK.

UK nationals can get a free (money wise) visa for France (it costs a lot in stress)

It would be nice to visit you :BouncyHappy:

Pauldo
9th August 2006, 22:27
if not, tourist visa cost 78 euros.

I was in UK May 2005 and have my visa for free by UK embassy in Paris.
Thanks to Blair? or the Queen. :)

No personal interview. We just sent our passports, family book, my two passport size photos and 15€ choronopost mailing fee to send back our papers with visa stamped.

Try getting a visa going in the opposite direction, and see how much grief you get at the French embassy.

Typical UK immigration policy: invite 'em all in, worry about it later. :cwm24:

francesca
15th December 2006, 22:05
Typical UK immigration policy: invite 'em all in, worry about it later. :cwm24:

:D exactly!!
well, they are learning you see.

KeithD
16th December 2006, 09:42
Fili's can't complain....you all the Spanish in....then the Yanks...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

russ01539
16th December 2006, 19:19
If you are going to visit the Queen the you'll need to get used to drinking copious amounts of tea, and also eating lots of cakes too. lol

Talk to her about horses and your love of them and might even get a knighthood, then we can call you Dame Francesca. lol

francesca
17th December 2006, 17:47
Damsel its ok, haha

the Queen likes cakes? Mama mia, she will get fat easy! lol
but she likes hats too, she got the best.
And the worst hats too, haha!