PDA

View Full Version : Forum members BEWARE!!!!

Alan
15th September 2008, 11:02
I have, after waiting 3,974,640 seconds, finally got the Internet in my apartment.........so..........

I AM BACK!!!!

Al.:)

Alan
15th September 2008, 11:23
welcome back Alan!!

Thank you Fhars - very kind of you.

keithAngel
15th September 2008, 11:40
I have, after waiting 3,974,640 seconds, finally got the Internet in my apartment.........so..........

I AM BACK!!!!

Only 3,974 posts to catch up on then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
15th September 2008, 12:20
Only 3,974 post to catch up on then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm touched.
I'd like to thank Keith, for allowing me on here, I'd like to thank my mum and dad for being so naughty all those years ago, my agent, producer and director. I would also like to say a big thanks to all the people who have influenced me, namely, Spike Milligan, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Popeye, Eric the half-a-bee and, of course, not forgetting the Humber and District Catholic River-Wideners Club. God bless you all. Without you, I would not be as sane and sensible as wot I is today.

More tea Vicar.

P.S. I have recently made my first movie (That's 'film' in real money.)

kimmi
15th September 2008, 13:54
welcome back Prof AL..we miss u here..:) how's Hannah??pls give my regards to her.

KeithD
15th September 2008, 14:49
Who keeps unbanning him? :Erm: :D

keithAngel
15th September 2008, 14:56
My bag is slowly filling with HP sauce, Marmite, Chocolate, Books, Dvds, despite my intentions to travel light, lets hope the wheels dont fall off as images of Porters with hernia are not the start Im looking for.

I hope your fridge is full mate as I can feel a thirst coming on.

Any one else here traveling on the 23rd from heathrow to Hong Kong?

:huepfen024::joke::REDancedancer08::REGamblMoney01HL1::66::xxparty-smiley-050::Beer::luv4::bluegrab:

That started off allright but now its too silly

joebloggs
15th September 2008, 18:15
I'm touched.
not forgetting the Humber and District Catholic River-Wideners Club. God bless you all. Without you, I would not be as sane and sensible as wot I is today.

More tea Vicar.

AL don't mention Religion :doh

you missed out Stan laurel :NoNo:

you're not coming back then :Erm:, i told the folk in Ashton you've gone fighting the Taliban :D

A_flyer
15th September 2008, 18:59
I AM BACK!!!

Aie Aie Aie... we were quiet until now, and it's finish! :bigcry:

Welcome back Alan! Nice to see you here again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
15th September 2008, 21:55

I AM BACK!!!!

Is this some kind of "bowski" in drag...?????:Erm::Erm::Erm:

Alan
16th September 2008, 00:36
welcome back Prof AL..we miss u here..:) how's Hannah??pls give my regards to her.

Thank you Kimmi - Hanna is fine and lovely. :)

Al :)

Alan
16th September 2008, 00:45
AL don't mention Religion :doh

you missed out Stan laurel :NoNo:

you're not coming back then :Erm:, i told the folk in Ashton you've gone fighting the Taliban :D

Ooooops! Sorry Joe. :doh

I would love to come back for a while to see my mum and dad and my children - 'cos I'm missing them so much :bigcry:.............. (Kinda gets the heart strings reading that doesn't it? Makes you all want to open your wallets and say, " Gee Al, take it all - you need it more than me.").................However, it will probably be well into the new year before I have saved up the air fare.

Joe, you can tell the folks in Ashton that I am ok. Just let them keep hoping for their new market hall. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
16th September 2008, 00:55
Aie Aie Aie... we were quiet until now, and it's finish! :bigcry:

Welcome back Alan! Nice to see you here again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Merci bien Yves! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Don't worry though, from now onwards all my posts will be completely sensible and relevant to the nature of the Filipinouk site - for example, did you know that an anagram of PRESIDENT SADDAM HUSSEIN is DISPENSED HUMAN DISASTER.

Alan
16th September 2008, 01:02
Is this some kind of "bowski" in drag...?????:Erm::Erm::Erm:

Don't worry Dom, I have just looked in the mirror and this is DEFINITELY me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You'll have to excuse me now as I have to go out and buy a new mirror.

P.S. Seven years bad luck.....hmmmm.......that's funny.........I don't REMEMBER breaking one 49 years ago. :Erm:

P.P.S. How do I put multiple quotes into a single post?

P.P.P.S. There is no P.P.P.S.

jencha8569
16th September 2008, 01:20
ive read many post of yours nice to have you again.
welcome back prof Al :)

cinmickey28
16th September 2008, 01:46
Welcome back Alan

joebloggs
16th September 2008, 02:12
Joe, you can tell the folks in Ashton that I am ok. Just let them keep hoping for their new market hall. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i think Ashton got flooded and washed away in all the rain we had AL:NoNo: worse the 'get AL back home' fund money that the WI raised, sank without a trace :doh

LEAHnew
16th September 2008, 06:07
:Hellooo::Hellooo:Welcome back Prof AL:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

gracia143
16th September 2008, 08:13
Miss ya! G & T xx :BouncyHappy:

fred
16th September 2008, 10:26
Hey Al!!

I just got back from Cebu an hour ago having dropped the eldest off at the airport for his trip back to the UK and Sheffield uni..
Now I know how you felt when your boy left for Blighty there in Manila..
Just phoned him and hes wrapped up in blankets(Freezing cold) drinking mugs of hot tea with my mum cooking him bacon and eggs..What really upset me was how he described how difficult it was getting the first drop of HP out on that bacon etc etc..
Me?? Im here wrapped up in nothing more than a mozzy net clasping on to another cold one for comfort..:NoNo:
Would have called you in Cebu but my phone packed up and your number wasn't on the sim..
At some point perhaps you could PM me your phone number again..
Good to hear you are working BTW.
Regards to Hanna:Hellooo:..
Fred.

Pepe n Pilar
16th September 2008, 11:33
Welcome back Prof. Allan. Looking forward to your lunatic posts again:omg::Hellooo::Hellooo:... Give my regards to Hannah...

Piamed
16th September 2008, 18:50
Welcome amigo. Great to see you back.

walesrob
16th September 2008, 22:07
Hey Teach you came back! Its been quiet here without you...

KeithD
17th September 2008, 09:05
You hear voices on the forum! :Erm: :Cuckoo:

Mrs.JMajor
17th September 2008, 09:43

Mod,
Where you're picture gone ? lol

Prof Al,
Party time again:Hellooo:,Did u say thanks to the globe for their connection to installed so long (lol)
Nice to see u back again ,may u saved the airfare b4 new year come so u can see ur producer and director, Spike Milligan, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Popeye, Eric the half-a-bee District Catholic River-Wideners Club :icon_lol::icon_lol:and the most is your mum and dad,kid as well