PDA

View Full Version : whats up!!!

PAT
12th September 2008, 07:48
After all the readings, the preparations, and the pressures we felt in getting all the documents needed for my application, here comes now the waiting time!!!..I submitted my documents and had biometric scanning the other day 10th of sept 2008 in UKVACS.Thanks God!....the lady who accommodated me was very friendly. My boyfriend and I hearthfully say THANK YOU to all of you here especially to those who pay attention to my post and query.Help us pray!...

aromulus
12th September 2008, 07:52
After all the readings, the preparations, and the pressures we felt in getting all the documents needed for my application, here comes now the waiting time!!!..I submitted my documents and had biometric scanning the other day 10th of sept 2008 in UKVACS.Thanks God!....the lady who accommodated me was very friendly. My boyfriend and I hearthfully say THANK YOU to all of you here especially to those who pay attention to my post and query.Help us pray!...

Good luck.
If all the documentation is in order, your visa will be in the post....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAT
12th September 2008, 08:02
I hope so aromulus, we did our best, if we are lucky enough well "yipeeeeyyyy", if not, we'll try to make progress in the next application.....

PAT
12th September 2008, 08:06
[QUOTE=aromulus;87570][SIZE=4]Good luck.[/SIZE

I wanna say "thank you" to you too.

aromulus
12th September 2008, 08:10
I hope so aromulus, we did our best, if we are lucky enough well "yipeeeeyyyy", if not, we'll try to make progress in the next application.....

I know that feeling....:NoNo:
Always wondering if everything was in order, and if we got things right....

The waiting doesn't help, but makes the fear of having done something wrong grow even worse....

Trying to access the online tracking doesn't help, because of the standard answers, that is if you can access it in the first place....:NoNo:

If you happen to get frustrated, like me, and phone the Embassy at any point, managing to get through, all you will get as way of answer is "undergoing local checks".....:NoNo:

Again.... All the best of luck....:Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
12th September 2008, 08:22
Hi Pat,Wish u all the best of luck:):BouncyHappy:

vbkelly
12th September 2008, 10:35

goodluck pat!

PAT
12th September 2008, 10:45
thanks again aromulus and to you jedc143, we really hope and pray.

kimmi
12th September 2008, 11:45
Goodluck PAT..As long as ur documents are ok I am pretty sure u will get ur visa without interview..::)

IainBusby
12th September 2008, 12:09
Good Luck Pat! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

PAT
12th September 2008, 12:55
Goodluck PAT..As long as ur documents are ok I am pretty sure u will get ur visa without interview..::)

Thanks kimmi, and so with you both vbkelly and IainBusby. I learned a lot from your advices and other informative posts of some members here. It really guides me what to do and prepare.Whatever the outcomes, my boyfriend and I are prepared with the help of your realistic and honest replies.God always bless us....

jbt
12th September 2008, 13:44
Goodluck to you and your boyfriend Pat...

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

menchkin
12th September 2008, 14:25
Good to know that you finally lodged your visa application PAT. Extend your patience coz the waiting can be agonizing and stressful. Be positive and expect a positive result. Hope everything goes well.... :) :) :)

jencha8569
12th September 2008, 15:23
good luck pat wish u all the best :)

PAT
12th September 2008, 15:57
Good to know that you finally lodged your visa application PAT. Extend your patience coz the waiting can be agonizing and stressful. Be positive and expect a positive result. Hope everything goes well.... :) :) :)

Yes menchkin, we would like to say BIG THANK YOU to you , you are one of those who always there when we need help and clarifications.We really appreciated it.Hope to hear you saying " Yes, at last I got my visa today" soon.

PAT
12th September 2008, 16:02
To jbt and jencha8569, thank you also. God will continually bless us all.

menchkin
12th September 2008, 16:33
Yes menchkin, we would like to say BIG THANK YOU to you , you are one of those who always there when we need help and clarifications.We really appreciated it.Hope to hear you saying " Yes, at last I got my visa today" soon.

HAHAHA! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I'm also looking forward to saying that line soon. Hope that would happen in 2-3 weeks time.

Glad that I was able to help you. Take care. :)

PAT
12th September 2008, 16:48
HAHAHA! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I'm also looking forward to saying that line soon. Hope that would happen in 2-3 weeks time.

Glad that I was able to help you. Take care. :)

Don't worry mench , you are next in line to say that favourite line in the forum::):):)

benb
12th September 2008, 18:06
Best Wishes Pat - I assume its a fiancee visa application?

LadyJ
12th September 2008, 19:06

If you're a genuine applicant and have provided all the supporting documents then you've nothing to worry about.

It's all about waiting game now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck!

aposhark
12th September 2008, 19:46
Good Luck Pat.

Mike & Rochelyn :)

PAT
13th September 2008, 00:00
Best Wishes Pat - I assume its a fiancee visa application?

Nope, it's visit visa. We are aware that we only have little chance of it,but we gave our best shot on it, hope the result will be favorable for us.Thank you.

PAT
13th September 2008, 00:06
If you're a genuine applicant and have provided all the supporting documents then you've nothing to worry about.

It's all about waiting game now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck!

Yes LadyJ, hope I belong to the few lucky applicants of visit visa.:):):)

PAT
13th September 2008, 00:08
Good Luck Pat.

Mike & Rochelyn :)

Thanks aposhark, you changed your pic on here.It's nice to see your wedding pic.

angel2008
14th September 2008, 08:52
Good luck Pat and wish you all the best, and get your visa soon

PAT
14th September 2008, 12:24
Good luck Pat and wish you all the best, and get your visa soon

Thanks angel, we hope and pray. Btw it's nice to hear that you are now with your hubby. I am thinking myself in your shoe and wandering how so great to feel living together happily with someone you most love.:):):)

alicat
14th September 2008, 16:55
goodluck.

Ana_may365
14th September 2008, 17:44
good luck & all the best for u PAT.:):):)

PAT
15th September 2008, 03:49
good luck & all the best for u PAT.:):):)

Thanks Ana_may365, Hope and pray i belong to the lucky ones :):):)

LEAHnew
15th September 2008, 04:11
Hi Pat..first of all I really admire you for doing it:xxgrinning--00xx3: even u know there's a little chance:cwm34: so sis whatever happens we are all here to support you:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I wish you Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

PAT
15th September 2008, 06:25
Hi Pat..first of all I really admire you for doing it:xxgrinning--00xx3: even u know there's a little chance:cwm34: so sis whatever happens we are all here to support you:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I wish you Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thanks to you kukurokuk. My boyfriend and I had talked and planned about this thoroughly. We both know we have a little chance and we both want to try it. Whatever the outcome, we are already prepared even though disappointments still there at the end if application failed, but atleast we try. There is no "what if " after then and can move on the next plan based from it ..:):):)

PeterB
15th September 2008, 10:39
Nope, it's visit visa. We are aware that we only have little chance of it...

We never considered that we had 'little chance' ... We prepared the application with all the requested documentation and Ruby received her six month visit visa without any difficulty.

PAT
16th September 2008, 07:01
We never considered that we had 'little chance' ... We prepared the application with all the requested documentation and Ruby received her six month visit visa without any difficulty.

hello PeterB, it's my first time to apply. I think Ruby had been in other countries
before UK so I think thats one of the reasons why she was able to get visit visa with out any difficulty. I hope my/our best is enough to convince eco that my boyfriend and I are genuine of our purpose and I am really returning back in my home country before the visa expires.

gracia143
16th September 2008, 08:17
All the very best Pat! God bless....

benb
16th September 2008, 09:35
hello PeterB, it's my first time to apply. I think Ruby had been in other countries
before UK so I think thats one of the reasons why she was able to get visit visa with out any difficulty. I hope my/our best is enough to convince eco that my boyfriend and I are genuine of our purpose and I am really returning back in my home country before the visa expires.

Pat, the most important evidence is to show that you will return to the Philippines. Boyfriend, Partner, visit, holiday reasons etc doesn't really matter that much because its difficult to show concrete evidence. This is more down to luck perhaps.
But *Healthy* bank account, regular job with proof that you will return to it etc is what really matters and gives you a very high chance of a visa.
Even going to other countries and returning does not really count as *good* evidence, unless maybe if its the U.S.

Cheers

PeterB
16th September 2008, 16:11
Even going to other countries and returning does not really count as *good* evidence, unless maybe if its the U.S.

Indeed. Ruby's visits to other countries had been as part of her job as DH in Singapore - accompanying the family on their holidays.

When we applied for her UK visitors visa, she had no job, no money and no property - none of the indicators which are commonly used to judge the possibility of her overstaying her visa.

PAT
18th September 2008, 06:11
[QUOTE=benb;88155]Pat, the most important evidence is to show that you will return to the Philippines. Boyfriend, Partner, visit, holiday reasons etc doesn't really matter that much because its difficult to show concrete evidence. This is more down to luck perhaps.
But *Healthy* bank account, regular job with proof that you will return to it etc is what really matters and gives you a very high chance of a visa.

Cheers[/QUOTE

You give me a nice thought benb88155. My boyfriend and I are really hoping and prepared ourselves whatever the outcome and we choose to be always positive about our application.Thank you so much.

PAT
18th September 2008, 06:18
Indeed. Ruby's visits to other countries had been as part of her job as DH in Singapore - accompanying the family on their holidays.

When we applied for her UK visitors visa, she had no job, no money and no property - none of the indicators which are commonly used to judge the possibility of her overstaying her visa.

Thanks for the reply PeterB, I feel more positive now upon reading your post and glad always to find this forum.

fhara
20th September 2008, 09:39
good luck pat...lets pray

PAT
20th September 2008, 13:06
good luck pat...lets pray

Good luck for both us !!!...:):):)

aposhark
20th September 2008, 19:07
Thanks aposhark, you changed your pic on here.It's nice to see your wedding pic.

Thanks PAT,
Marrying a Filipina is the BEST thing I've ever done :D:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

AJS
20th September 2008, 20:46
we got our visit visa in may so its possible.

Good Luck :)

PAT
21st September 2008, 02:13
we got our visit visa in may so its possible.

Good Luck :)

Thanks AJS, we really hope we will be able to get it...:):):)

PAT
21st September 2008, 02:22
Thanks PAT,
Marrying a Filipina is the BEST thing I've ever done :D:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Nice to hear that line aposhark, it's really good to see pic of couples on their very special day.Once again congratulations to you and your wife, expect more happy married life years to come.:):):)

aposhark
23rd September 2008, 01:26
Nice to hear that line aposhark, it's really good to see pic of couples on their very special day.Once again congratulations to you and your wife, expect more happy married life years to come.:):):)

Thanks for the good wishes for us Pat :)
Unfortunately, Rochelyn is still waiting for her NSO marriage certificate.
We cannot do anything else until that arrives.
It is very frustrating - our married life is spent over skype at the moment :Brick: