PDA

View Full Version : Tummy Troubles - Metronazole

aposhark
8th September 2008, 19:01
Hello everyone,

I was travelling around Phils and had a bad tummy bug.
Imodium did not help.
I was suffering with this thing badly and finally got to a Pharmacy and asked the ladies in there for something to help me.
They immediately recommended Metronazole.

I was cured after 4 tablets that I took once every 6 hours.
Going to buy 10 of these is one of the first things I do when I arrive in Phils.
Ask the Pharmacist to be sure, for me it was an amazing quick cure.

I really hope this helps others!
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

keithAngel
8th September 2008, 22:42
Need to be careful as depends what you, have blocking the symptoms doesnt cure the problem

Ana_may365
8th September 2008, 23:05
be careful also about what u eating,my hubby also experience like that when we are in koh samui coz he eat duck curry.he's bad for 4 days and i forgot what is the name of the medicine that doctor give to him.

KeithD
8th September 2008, 23:19
Isn't a cork cheaper? :rolleyes:

vbkelly
9th September 2008, 09:19
last MAY we had really bad holidays 11MAY we had a car accident and that night my hubby got eccoli he was very ill we think its came from the food of KFC we only had that food in a whole day. 7pm my hubby start vomiting then i brought him in guindulman hospital but the doctor was afraid bcoz they don't have a good facilities and he scared if it was a food poisoning,then he give a drip to my hubby then we travelled to tagbilaran city instead of 1 1/2 hour to travel in tagbilaran city its took 3hour bcoz we runned out the petrol i was really scared by GOD helps we passed the ambulance and begged them to bring my hubby to hospital and he won't stop vomiting .anyway my hubby stayed in the hospitals in 5days and he had 17dripped and loads of antibiotics. so guys you need to be careful what you have eat if your in holidays bcoz some restuarant they used top water for the drinks.

Piamed
9th September 2008, 09:26
I am assuming Metronazole is a branded generic of metronidazole. It is really not the most frequently used drug in these instancews but I'm glad it worked for you. As a drug it can be quite harshly tolerated itself and whatever you all do, DO NOT consume any alcohol when on it.

aposhark
9th September 2008, 09:47
I am assuming Metronazole is a branded generic of metronidazole. It is really not the most frequently used drug in these instancews but I'm glad it worked for you. As a drug it can be quite harshly tolerated itself and whatever you all do, DO NOT consume any alcohol when on it.

Hello Piamed,
Metronazole (metronidazole) really worked well for me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metronidazole
It seems it is useful for many things.
Of course I am not a doctor or related to pharmaceuticals in any way (unlike you by the sounds of it) :)
I just trust it so much after the instance when it made me normal again after a terrible week travelling in Negros. I lost all confidence in Imodium after that week :NoNo::NoNo:

KeithD
9th September 2008, 09:49
Imodium is crap....that is why they sell it over the counter, the strong stuff is prescription only.

aposhark
9th September 2008, 09:55
Imodium is crap....that is why they sell it over the counter, the strong stuff is prescription only.

That's so true Keith.
Interesting that in many Asian countries you can get prescription drugs without a prescription :yikes:
If you have confidence in the people in the pharmacists and what they recommend cures the problem, that's ok in my book :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
9th September 2008, 10:08
Imodium is crap

That has got to be worthy of a T-shirt logo :icon_lol:

aug06_2006
9th September 2008, 14:00
The good news is u are ok now.