PDA

View Full Version : Internet ADDICTION

amyburple
8th September 2008, 14:33
Millions of people around the world get into the Internet everyday. Businessmen and employees usually send email to communicate with their bosses or clients, or surf for the latest trends to improve their services. Younger people, on the other hand, use the Internet to create blogs or their own web pages, upload pictures, download mp3s, or play network games. Still, others visit websites like Yahoo! or Hotmail to get the latest entertainment news, or to simply chat with their loved ones living in other countries.
The Internet has truly become part of our everyday lives, that it would be a big mess to even go one day without getting on-line! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
8th September 2008, 14:41
dunno what i did before i discovered the world wide web :D

amyburple
8th September 2008, 18:23
dunno what i did before i discovered the world wide web :D

I got ADDICTED when I was in HIGH SCHOOL.. My mom let me study to a private tutor when I was in first year from then ON..I started to get hooked waaaaaaaaaa..:yikes::yikes: Many emails :):) got my myspace, hi5, friendster, multiply, yahoo, hotmail, skype accounts... chatting online lol but when I meet my hubby I got slow down :) and no more chatting to anyone else just got addicted on ONLINE SHOPPING at MULTIPLY :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
9th September 2008, 19:31
24/7 I'm really hooked on internet...here in the office and thn at the office GOSH my break is only when i will go to bed at night and thn when going to office hahahahahahha :rolleyes::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

jencha8569
10th September 2008, 07:32
theres been a study that says about 45%
sleep late because of internet use.
i say im one of it..lol

vbkelly
10th September 2008, 08:00
I got ADDICTED when I was in HIGH SCHOOL.. My mom let me study to a private tutor when I was in first year from then ON..I started to get hooked waaaaaaaaaa..:yikes::yikes: Many emails :):) got my myspace, hi5, friendster, multiply, yahoo, hotmail, skype accounts... chatting online lol but when I meet my hubby I got slow down :) and no more chatting to anyone else just got addicted on ONLINE SHOPPING at MULTIPLY :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

not me lol

amyburple
10th September 2008, 18:54
theres been a study that says about 45%
sleep late because of internet use.
i say im one of it..lol

Yes your really right LOL...The time now is 2:00 am need to go to bed in a while hehehehehe.. I'm just watching you tube..Charice guest on OPRAH heheheh :):):)

baboyako
13th September 2008, 10:04
i went a whole six months :Hellooo:

walesrob
13th September 2008, 10:06
i went a whole six months :Hellooo:

Hey big boy, welcome back :Hellooo: Where you been?

baboyako
13th September 2008, 10:11
I'm here in switzerland :cwm12::cwm3: i have to go shopping now :doh

aromulus
13th September 2008, 10:18

Nice to see you around, hope all is well.:Hellooo:

joebloggs
13th September 2008, 10:35

it will take you six months to go thru the new posts, most are asking where's baboyako gone :Erm:

:D

KeithD
13th September 2008, 10:39
it will take you six months to go thru the new posts, most are asking where's baboyako gone :Erm:

:D
I deleted the one :rolleyes:

baboyako
13th September 2008, 19:22
:doh a filipina in her natural habitiat... shopping for boots :icon_lol:

KeithD
13th September 2008, 19:30
:doh a filipina in her natural habitiat... shopping for boots :icon_lol:
You must have a bit of money looking to buy a chemist! :cwm24: