PDA

View Full Version : what will you do?

eljean
8th September 2008, 13:15
what will you do if you know someone that is a scammer?and she's your friend?:omg:

eljean
8th September 2008, 13:22
OMG I will never tolerate a friend like that....

what are you gonna do?tell her men what she's doing?or leave it and let the nature do its curse...

what i did was never talk to her anymore....i believe what comes around goes around....:)

benb
8th September 2008, 13:42
what will you do if you know someone that is a scammer?and she's your friend?:omg:

Send an anonymous letter (email or snail mail) to that person. Be nice and yet firm with words. Don't just criticise but do provide suggestions.
For email, there are plenty of anonymouse email services online.

Remember, don't tell anyone, not even your partner or best friend about the anonymous letter.

I once did that to a friend who smelt really bad in the morning when at work - the situation improved after an anonymous email.

Good Luck!

eljean
8th September 2008, 13:43
I dont know really... Its hard to tell and judge ppl to be honest but most of the men now a days are more cautious.

i know exactly what it is it shocks you and it keeps your mouth shut and you just wish you never knew about it...:icon_lol:and you just wana forget about her....

eljean
8th September 2008, 13:48
Send an anonymous letter (email or snail mail) to that person. Be nice and yet firm with words. Don't just criticise but do provide suggestions.

Remember, don't tell anyone, not even your partner or best friend about the anonymous letter.

I once did that to a friend who smelt really bad in the morning when at work - the situation improved after an anonymous email.

Good Luck!

i don't wanna spill the beans anyway...i just wanna hear your opinion guys...i just thought about it right after i been reading all stories about it and for some of them that i knew from a neigbhor, a fren...and to know that even the family of them knows what their doing...:NoNo:

maria_and_matt
8th September 2008, 14:44

Good Luck!

why anonymous? it is best to just say it like it is to her face.

vbkelly
8th September 2008, 14:55
i tell her face to face

Piamed
8th September 2008, 15:20

My view is that if she is truly a friend and you disagree with what she is doing, then as a friend you should over her your opinion.advice. No matter what a friend has done wrong to you if you offer your opinion/advice with love then your conscience is claer and it's then up to your friend to heed your words or not!

Ana_may365
8th September 2008, 16:39
talk to her face to face and then go away from her.:);):);)

benb
8th September 2008, 18:12
why anonymous? it is best to just say it like it is to her face.

It really depends on how well you know the person and the situation. For instance, would you do it to your manager at work?

Sangoma
8th September 2008, 20:32
i don't wanna spill the beans anyway...i just wanna hear your opinion guys...i just thought about it right after i been reading all stories about it and for some of them that i knew from a neigbhor, a fren...and to know that even the family of them knows what their doing...:NoNo:

May be the beans should be spilt.

What about if it was a friend of yours getting scammed?

The only way your friend will eventually be able to have a decent life is to change her ways.

Maybe it is not just money but hurt and heartache, and you could save a lot by letting the person know.

Difficult, but it seems the only decent way.

maria_and_matt
8th September 2008, 22:33
It really depends on how well you know the person and the situation. For instance, would you do it to your manager at work?

yup i would, i never would tolerate scammers. and i think it is best that the scammer is told to his face, i wont be rude about it, i will just say it as i see it. sometimes this people need to be told and maybe only maybe they will think twice about what they do.

LEAHnew
9th September 2008, 09:27
My view is that if she is truly a friend and you disagree with what she is doing, then as a friend you should over her your opinion.advice. No matter what a friend has done wrong to you if you offer your opinion/advice with love then your conscience is claer and it's then up to your friend to heed your words or not!

:iagree:it's up to her if she still continue, being a friend I guess you've done your part:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
9th September 2008, 11:45

scam her as well:icon_lol:kidding aside as a friend why not advice her that her act is not good:Erm:

keithAngel
9th September 2008, 13:39
Lifes not easy for a scammer either ,actualy Ive come across more beggars than scammers in the cyber dating scene,

I think if I got caught....unlikley....I would learn from it and move on my Grandad always said you pay to learn :Rasp:

Also if I was bored there are "baiting" sites with 26000 members who give the scammers hell somthing to do if you feel strongly about it:xxgrinning--00xx3: