PDA

View Full Version : What's YOUR PARTNER FAVORITE FOOD?

amyburple
7th September 2008, 09:51
Hmmm let's talk about FOOD this TIME coz me and my hubby really loves FOOD, we really clicked talking about FOODS... He is good good cook and and I'm my self is a good COOK.. I love to it and I love to cook that's why I'm chubby same with HUBBY..

When my hubby visited me for the first time last year... We rarely eat western food ALL are Filipino DISH... Like goat kaldera, pinapaitan, pinakbet, paksiw, chicken insal (bacolod inasal), dinuguan (goldilocks), fish kilawin, kambing na kilawin, grilled tuna, grilled squid, chicken tinola, chicken adobo, my own version of pancit guisado, halo-halo of chow king hehehe... and of course DURIAN and BALUT!! He is brave enough to eat BALUT --- He is the man lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Well he cooked some Scottish dish too for me, like pasta, chicken madras, his own version of chicken curry. He also cook goat madras that's too SPICY hehehe... breakfast in bed :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

So what about you, WHAT'S YOUR PARTNER FAVORITE FOOD??? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Ann07
7th September 2008, 10:01
anything unless it not poisonous:D

aromulus
7th September 2008, 10:02
Pasta and Madras are scottish....?????:Erm:

Ann07
7th September 2008, 10:03

:D:D how about haggis and tattis:cwm34:

aromulus
7th September 2008, 10:09

Don't forget the "square" sausages.....:omg:

Ann07
7th September 2008, 10:09

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: i know.......

IainBusby
7th September 2008, 10:14

tatties and neeps!

and the stovies!

vbkelly
7th September 2008, 10:22
my hubby love filipino foods

amyburple
7th September 2008, 10:59

He bring few cans of HAGGIS hehehe... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Ummm it's yummy but its little bit fatty :):):)

amyburple
7th September 2008, 11:00
tatties and neeps!

and the stovies!

Yea my hubby loves to cook that hehehehe :):):)

amyburple
7th September 2008, 11:03

He cooked pasta on his own version and chicken and goat madras for the whole family :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Very lovely food, missed that so much :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 11:07
my hubby love filipino foods

hmmmmm like what?
my hubby love to eat my chicken adobo, grilled squid and tinolang manok hehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: He hates to eat AMAPALAYA from pakbet hahaha :Rasp::Rasp::doh:doh and also TILAPIA coz its bony :NoNo::NoNo:

Ann07
7th September 2008, 11:20
He bring few cans of GAGGIS hehehe... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Ummm it's yummy but its little bit fatty :):):)

I think u mean haggis :) nevermind. the best haggis is from the butchers hehehehehe! i dont like the taste of haggis in cans:Cuckoo:

I cooked chiken madras here as well using lamb:D yummy im starving now wahhhhh

we will be having our usual dinner every sunday so will prepare it soon.

aug06_2006
7th September 2008, 12:34
My hubby really like chicken adobo n lechon pork hehehe!

tomoboyle2000
7th September 2008, 12:45
Ice cream, Ice cream, and more Ice cream especially the McFLURRY:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
7th September 2008, 12:45
I cooked chiken madras here as well using lamb:D

:Erm::Erm::Erm:

Ann07
7th September 2008, 12:55
:Erm::Erm::Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: well done u dom you spotted me..chicken to lamb:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 13:19
My hubby really like chicken adobo n lechon pork hehehe!

WOW COOL... He likes to try to eat BEEF LECHON hehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 13:23
Ice cream, Ice cream, and more Ice cream especially the McFLURRY:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahahaha un luckily we didn't eat ice cream when he's here, we forgot to eat :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: awwww I love mcflurry of MCDONALD..

Oh and my hubby love the pizza of YELLOW CAB esp the FOUR SEASON flavor hmmmmm so yummylecious :xxgrinning--00xx3::rolleyes::Rasp: that's the first FOOD we ate when we met hehehe :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

misscarie
7th September 2008, 13:25
hubby likes my sinigang na baboy :D but not the tortang talong :icon_lol:

Geraldine
7th September 2008, 13:29
Mine is a fussy eater...prefers to eat skinless chicken with salad and steamed, grilled fish with steamed veggies, nothing deep fried, nothing oily, salty, smelly :icon_lol: but we both love Thai/Japanese food. So I eat the same as well however we treat ourselves with roast pig with really crispy crackling sometimes and chocolate pudding.

vbkelly
7th September 2008, 13:33
hmmmmm like what?
my hubby love to eat my chicken adobo, grilled squid and tinolang manok hehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: He hates to eat AMAPALAYA from pakbet hahaha :Rasp::Rasp::doh:doh and also TILAPIA coz its bony :NoNo::NoNo:

yeah he likes chicken and pork adobo,menudo,tocino lechon baboy hmmmmmmmm vegs.any cook of fish he don't mine the bones but not dried fish,any pinoy foods huwag lang mabaho

amyburple
7th September 2008, 13:40
hubby likes my sinigang na baboy :D but not the tortang talong :icon_lol:

ohhhh COOL, can you cook SINIGANG there???? hehehe why not tortang talong, I didn't cook that one here nor try to eat. Maybe next time. :):):)

amyburple
7th September 2008, 13:42
Mine is a fussy eater...prefers to eat skinless chicken with salad and steamed, grilled fish with steamed veggies, nothing deep fried, nothing oily, salty, smelly :icon_lol: but we both love Thai/Japanese food. So I eat the same as well however we treat ourselves with roast pig with really crispy crackling sometimes and chocolate pudding.

awww maybe he is health conscious hehehehe.... :rolleyes:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 13:46
yeah he likes chicken and pork adobo,menudo,tocino lechon baboy hmmmmmmmm vegs.any cook of fish he don't mine the bones but not dried fish,any pinoy foods huwag lang mabaho

ummmm i love TUYO (dried fish) but my hubby didn't tried that to eat but next time I will let him try that :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Ann07
7th September 2008, 13:50
I Am starving nowwwwwwwwwwwww

misscarie
7th September 2008, 13:54
I Am starving nowwwwwwwwwwwww

:icon_lol: me too :D

misscarie
7th September 2008, 13:56
ohhhh COOL, can you cook SINIGANG there???? hehehe why not tortang talong, I didn't cook that one here nor try to eat. Maybe next time. :):):)

Does ur hubby tried to eat spicy potato :Erm: .....

Simon does :icon_lol:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 15:45
Does ur hubby tried to eat spicy potato :Erm: .....

Simon does :icon_lol:

Ummm yea he love's it... He is cooking that and put some spicy sauce ummm me I didn't try that... Is it yummy I love spicy food but not tried that yet but I love :rolleyes::)

Ana_may365
7th September 2008, 19:06
my hubby likes my pancit canton,adobong manok/baboy,beef steak.but i miss to eat nilagang talbos ng kamote & nilagang okra with matching bagoong isda,i feel very very hungry when i think of it.:D:D:D

aromulus
7th September 2008, 20:17
Can someone please explain to me why is it that Filipinos are always hungry...???:Erm:

menchkin
8th September 2008, 05:38
Can someone please explain to me why is it that Filipinos are always hungry...???:Erm:

HAHAHA!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: That's one of the interesting characters of Filipinos. We just LOVE TO EAT....ALL THE TIME. Our favorite food is SEEFOOD ==> Everything we SEE we EAT!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

amyburple
8th September 2008, 10:56
my hubby likes my pancit canton,adobong manok/baboy,beef steak.but i miss to eat nilagang talbos ng kamote & nilagang okra with matching bagoong isda,i feel very very hungry when i think of it.:D:D:D

WOW so yummy... :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: Can cook all of that ANN there esp the nilagang talbos ng kamote and okra with bagoon??? Can you buy all those ingredients on the food shop there? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

amyburple
8th September 2008, 10:59

Filipinos are really FOND of EATING hehehe... We have this good apetite, we are not fussy in FOODS.. :xxgrinning--00xx3::):Rasp:

HAHAHA!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: That's one of the interesting characters of Filipinos. We just LOVE TO EAT....ALL THE TIME. Our favorite food is SEEFOOD ==> Everything we SEE we EAT!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

CORRECT FILIPINOS LOVES TO EAT.... Anything they can EAT LOL :huepfen024::REDancedancer08::party-smiley-012:Me and my hubby anything GOES :cwm12::BouncyHappy::Jump:

alicat
8th September 2008, 12:40
japanese food,paella,curry,adobo and pancit.

amyburple
8th September 2008, 14:25
japanese food,paella,curry,adobo and pancit.

wow yummy.. :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3: I love those foods. I'm hungry now hehehe, :Rasp::Rasp: I'm on diet as of these week lol :cwm34:

hahaha... dats true! we dont know why!

FILIPINO's have a GOOD APPETITE :xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

Ann07
9th September 2008, 17:00

i have bagoong, shrimp sauce, pinakurat vinegar, datu puti vinegar and soy sauce and dried fish in the kitchen...and bought okra in tesco my husband again and again spray the house:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: he beg me to move it now in the shed:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Cuckoo::angry::cwm23:

amyburple
9th September 2008, 19:20
i have bagoong, shrimp sauce, pinakurat vinegar, datu puti vinegar and soy sauce and dried fish in the kitchen...and bought okra in tesco my husband again and again spray the house:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: he beg me to move it now in the shed:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Cuckoo::angry::cwm23:

hahaha thts so yummy lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: my hubby is working at TESCO hehe in Engineering Service Men dept recently... Oh your husband doesn't like tht :doh:NoNo::Cuckoo:

ANDRES25
9th September 2008, 19:56
oh my husband's very picky aswell. He doesn't wanna try any filipino dishes. He's just not that adventurous when it comes to food. He just wants to eat what he's used to. He doesn't eat chicken if it's not breast. he doesn't eat fish if it's not boneless. he eats adobo though. He likes to put MARMITE on his sandwiches.. I didn't like it.. HE likes my porkchop... and TEA TEA TEA TEA... evry 10 minutes...

amyburple
10th September 2008, 03:21
oh my husband's very picky aswell. He doesn't wanna try any filipino dishes. He's just not that adventurous when it comes to food. He just wants to eat what he's used to. He doesn't eat chicken if it's not breast. he doesn't eat fish if it's not boneless. he eats adobo though. He likes to put MARMITE on his sandwiches.. I didn't like it.. HE likes my porkchop... and TEA TEA TEA TEA... evry 10 minutes...

WOW Really.. He is so picky :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: Hehehe!!! So what about if you want to eat something that you like and he don't like...:Erm::Erm: What will yo do? My hubby is always go hehehe :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: he wants to try everything COWBOY :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
10th September 2008, 16:12
hahaha thts so yummy lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: my hubby is working at TESCO hehe in Engineering Service Men dept recently... Oh your husband doesn't like tht :doh:NoNo::Cuckoo:

My husband likes filipino dish except seafoods and the stinks:icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Where in tesco?

amyburple
10th September 2008, 18:47
My husband likes filipino dish except seafoods and the stinks:icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Where in tesco?

It depends...sometimes Inverness, Dundee, and Elgin etc, forgot the other place hehehehe... Depends if he is needed thn he will report there but if hs is not needed there just there at eligin :)