PDA

View Full Version : Tiendesitas

LEAHnew
5th September 2008, 08:41
Does anyone been here? :rolleyes:

We went there at Tiendesitas the other day with my friends, and got chance to watch Itchyworm :BouncyHappy:local live band hosted by MTV phil, and aside from that we enjoyed shopping coz seems like we went to Greenhills:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:… nice price indeed:rolleyes:… from food, fashion, arts,etc..with free live band entertainment…:BouncyHappy:

It is located somewhere in ortigas Pasig…I got the link here..

http://www.tiendesitas.com.ph/

If you want affordable entertainment, pinoy delicacies, shopping etc....it’s all here:xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm12:

miayela
5th September 2008, 11:49
Hi ive heard about it but i havent been to tiendesitas yet...Maybe well check that out one of these days...
We usually hang out at silver city mall i think thats near to tiendesitas theres a bar there also where we sometimes hang-out it is called Alchemy its a 3 storey bar maybe you could checked that out..:)

Geraldine
5th September 2008, 12:55
yes been there before...its near where my family lives. I really love the place specially at night...nice gimik place. I love the tiangges as well and the pet section. Can't wait to go home...

LEAHnew
6th September 2008, 06:08
Hi ive heard about it but i havent been to tiendesitas yet...Maybe well check that out one of these days...
We usually hang out at silver city mall i think thats near to tiendesitas theres a bar there also where we sometimes hang-out it is called Alchemy its a 3 storey bar maybe you could checked that out..:)

:Erm:Oh I've seen that place, we'll try it soon:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes been there before...its near where my family lives. I really love the place specially at night...nice gimik place. I love the tiangges as well and the pet section. Can't wait to go home...

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Yes sis ur ryt nice place to hang out (tipid pa:D), btw when was the last time u visited the place?:rolleyes:

Geraldine
6th September 2008, 20:41
We went there Jan07...it was nice then bec it has Xmas lights and stuff...so we were all in a merry mood. I dont know now if the place is still like that :D