PDA

View Full Version : about reference number

Gensanbritish
2nd August 2006, 10:55
hello everybody,

The courier picked up my documents last July 26, 2006. But i would like to ask if how many days before they will give me the reference number??? just really confusing!!! i hope to hear about this very soon... Thanks in advance and may God bless you all...

More power to this site and it really helps to those filipina who married british guy to process their application for getting ukvisa...

Take care and God bless you again!!!

Gensanbritish ( Paul John and Jovelyn)

KeithD
2nd August 2006, 11:40
Ref number should be on the receipt you got when the courier took them as far as I know.

Gensanbritish
2nd August 2006, 11:49
One of the member here said that the embassy will email you your reference number if they already got your documents and encode it and that in the receipt is receipt number and not reference number. I keep trying to track the number in the in the receipt but still no found record... So im hoping to get information about this... Thanks for the reply .. may God bless you all!!!

Gensanbritish (Paul and Jovelyn)

equaliser
2nd August 2006, 13:02
Hi Paul and Jovelyn

When we were applying in March , we never got a reference number. None of the numbers on the receipt worked and we never got an e-mail either. After 10 days we phoned UKVACS and they said our application was at the embassy and it would be returned within 2 weeks which it was. I would phone them just to check that your application got to the embassy , then it is just a matter of waiting with fingers crossed.

Good luck.

Brian and Ashley

KeithD
2nd August 2006, 13:19
Nice to see they have a 'standard' procedure :NoNo:

scotsfiancee
2nd August 2006, 14:56
Okay i think i will experience what jovelyn had to her application. 2GO pick my documents yesterday so today UKVACS recieved it. So if i will not get any email from the UKVACS next week i think it is much better to call them.Same here hoping that everything is okay...:)

Gensanbritish
3rd August 2006, 10:32
hi Equalizer,

thanks for your reply. yeah ur right i need to phone them and ask if they already got my application. Thanks again and may GOd bless you always...

Paul and Jovelyn ( Gensanbritish)

scotsfiancee
4th August 2006, 07:39
Hello jovelyn have you called the UKVACS about the status of your application?
A minute ago i called them if they have receive my application which i sent last tuesday August 1,2006.Now they gave me my reference number and tried to track but it will say "NO RECORDS FOUND" so i called them back again and they said that it might be a technical error..Now my application is already sent to the embassy and they still having an evaluation...(it could take up a month) till you will know the result..... so i guess you better call them now coz i think your application is already in the embassy:(dont know y they did not email it to me):Hellooo:

Gensanbritish
4th August 2006, 09:05
HI Scotfiancee,

I will phone them maybe tomorrow. I forgot to buy card yesterday. OHh really it will takes month. Its okay i will wait as long as they will grant me a visa hehhehe... Im really so excited now to be with my husband its been long time since he left me here.I really miss him very much. Thanks for your reply... By the way, can i have your email add in yahoo so that we can chat sometimes.. Here's mine Windchime882002@yahoo.com.

Thanks again my friend and Goodluck!!!:BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Your friend from Gensan,

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

scotsfiancee
4th August 2006, 09:18
They just told me that settlement visa could take up a month to wait...yes your right no matter how long it will takes important is we will get our VISA....Me either so excited,his going back this coming Oct, and i hope at that time im going with him to UK:rolleyes: :cwm24: .i had already sent you an IM but i guess your not online..pleased to meet you here..Good luck friend :Hellooo:

Gensanbritish
6th August 2006, 07:31
HI Janice,

THanks for ur message. OHh really it takes month. Yeah ur right i will wait. I dont mind waiting as long as i can get visa. Yes we can get it soon. Thanks for being a nice friend of mine. I will be online soon i will send u text.. take care and God bless you....

Gensanbritish

KeithD
6th August 2006, 09:44
If you haven't heard anything by Xmas 2012, I'd give them a call :cwm3:

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 09:48
Thats quite along time Bosing.......:icon_lol: let me do that coz maybe at that time your sitting down always doing this:CompBuster: :CompBuster:

Gensanbritish
7th August 2006, 06:47
Hi Scotfiancee,

I phone the embassy today and they gave me my receipt number. I track it in the UKVACS and it said that my application is already in the British embassy. Well i just need to wait for the result coz the guy said that i need to wait for one month or more... well its ok as long as i get this visa ....hope to hear from you soon...

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

scotsfiancee
7th August 2006, 06:54
Well thats great.... i keep on tracking too but its still say "No records found" "technical error"again?:yikes:

KeithD
7th August 2006, 08:31
Well thats great.... i keep on tracking too but its still say "No records found" "technical error"again?:yikes:
They've obviously been reading your posts and been taken to the local mental hospital :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
7th August 2006, 12:05
:Hammer: :action-smiley-060: :23_116_6[1]:

Pauldo
7th August 2006, 13:41

Hah! In the old days we had to wait 20 years before we could call up, and that was IF we were lucky. Kids of today have no idea :NoNo: :NoNo:

We queued in the pouring rain outside the embassy for six months, then gor dragged in by our ears, then... but no, I can't repeat it again :bigcry:

We got rejected twice because I used the wrong shade of black pen on the application form, and my aftershave was too strong, my wife was too short, wrong colour dress, didn't smile at the correct time....

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Help1:

scotsfiancee
7th August 2006, 13:59
We got rejected twice because I used the wrong shade of black pen on the application form, and my aftershave was too strong, my wife was too short, wrong colour dress, didn't smile at the correct time.
The only thing that makes me laugh is that didn't smile at the correct time ====i smile when it needs:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :D