PDA

View Full Version : Why Do U think English Man Likes Asian Woman

andypaul
29th August 2008, 10:25
Well people from all the round the world have different tastes.

In fact i can tell you i know of quite a few English Men who do not find Asian women atractive or at least prefer other looks and cultures, as im sure is the same with asian ladies prefering other looks and cultures.

menchkin
29th August 2008, 10:30
Well people from all the round the world have different tastes.

In fact i can tell you i know of quite a few English Men who do not find Asian women atractive or at least prefer other looks and cultures, as im sure is the same with asian ladies prefering other looks and cultures.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
29th August 2008, 11:22
There was a great post on this some months ago, try searching for it, cannot remember the title

scott&ligaya
29th August 2008, 11:25
found it

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=6274&highlight=filipina+woman

joebloggs
29th August 2008, 18:42
in my case, the misses could have been from any country in the world, a random msg in icq from her sister 8yrs ago and that was the beginning of our journey, could have been worse, she could have been a scouser :yikes: :Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004: or a guy :doh

amyburple
29th August 2008, 18:50
Ummm my OBSERVATION is.. FILIPINAS has these UNIQUE QUALITIES that these BRITISH men like :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My hubby likes me coz I'm cheeky to him LOL :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Kidding!

Ann07
29th August 2008, 18:52
Because we are beautiful:D:D:D in and out:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Hellooo::Cuckoo:

trina
29th August 2008, 21:09
Because we are beautiful:D:D:D in and out:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Hellooo::Cuckoo:

I Agree :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy17
30th August 2008, 07:03
Ummm my OBSERVATION is.. FILIPINAS has these UNIQUE QUALITIES that these BRITISH men like :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My hubby likes me coz I'm cheeky to him LOL :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Kidding!

I would agree, my observations so far is that many UK guys find the blend of cultural heritage, character traits and delicious beauty an intoxicating mix that sends us crazy! We just can't resist your charms! Ladies from the Filippines, you have it all! (well, as long as we don't mention the balut) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

now.... if only I can find out where to get one...... :Help1:

johncar54
30th August 2008, 07:54
Of course the answer to this question would vary from person to person.

I visited Thailand some years ago and met a Thai woman, it did not work out but I was ‘hooked’ on the idea of an Asian wife.

I cannot remember where but at about that time I came across information that the UK retirement pension continues to be index linked for a UK pensioner living in Philippines. Thus if one is starting from scratch to find a partner for a Brit it would seem more sensible to choose the Philippines, as one might at sometime choose to live in the home country of their wife, than another Asian country where the pension is not linked. Also, if a widower were to return to Phil after the death of her UK husband she would also have her pension index linked.

Sorry not to have given a ‘romantic’ answer.

jackmac452
30th August 2008, 09:39
Thanks Johncar54 for the info about pensions....That is great news...well about Filipino girls? I find all of them attractive..most I've met are funny and have a good sense of Humour....very family orientated..(somethings some western women are not too keen on)..reliable and faithfull (another..sometimes.. failing of the western women) I do understand that there are western ladies that are really nice and beautiful and a joy to be with...but unfortunately..God never pointed them in my direction... My only small problem is when I tell people where the missus comes from.. is that they straight away say "Ahh she'll be only after your money then" I must say in all honesty...when we lived together in China..she spent most of her money on Me!! she worked, I just chilled out and caught the sun.. hehehehe... but in reality...there is no-one in my world that I would change her for....nobody !!!! to me ..she is perfect......full stop. Asian women ? don't you just love 'em.....

chris40
30th August 2008, 23:14
i would agree with what jackmac says.
also flying 6000 miles to meet someone who i only meet in internet chat is so much more adventurous than meeting a western woman at the local niteclub.
modern technology has let us look further afield for the ideal partner.

i find a woman from a different culture far more interesting than western women.
but the filipina not so different to be incompatible.

Mrs.JMajor
31st August 2008, 01:46
I would agree, my observations so far is that many UK guys find the blend of cultural heritage, character traits and delicious beauty an intoxicating mix that sends us crazy! We just can't resist your charms! Ladies from the Filippines, you have it all! (well, as long as we don't mention the balut) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you are just being fussy :D (kidding) u can find one soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just keep in touch in here,who knows :rolleyes:

PeterB
31st August 2008, 01:53

Every other woman I meet here asks me to find her a western partner!

I can offer introductions!

Why not simply visit the Philippines, and find your woman in person. There are lots of lovely people here who never go near the Internet cafe.

ginapeterb
31st August 2008, 06:27
Its been my experience after being in a very stable and loving relationship with a lady of the Philippines, that there is something within those lovely ladies that compels western man to travel to the distant corners of the globe to seek affection and attention of these ones.

certainly the statistics show that my assertion is correct, which has always been the same .

Western men seek and desire the attention of young beautiful south east asian women for the purpose of affection, life long companionship and a physical relationship.

I cannot ever put my finger on what causes them to up sticks, in some cases, selling everything they have, using their hard earned life savings, or simply selling their most prized asset their house, to make this journey, they are driven by an in built fire and once their mind is made up, nothing can stop their resolve.

Maybe, its the place itself, maybe its the exotica of the opposite cultural attraction, the thought of a sexual relationship with a woman of a very different race, maybe the location and origin of the Filipino woman brings a different perspective on matters of love, friendship, sex and commitment to a life long partnership.

It is true that European men are naturally attracted to woman of another race, not just with Filipino women, but with women of many other countries and cultures, sometimes even the attraction of what we normally cannot have, but see everyday through our ever technological media outlets.

We are no longer isolated as an island nation, in the British case, our desire to travel long distance has only been perpetuated by your desire for knowledge, our curiosity to expand our horizons by visiting and taking in strange sights, and at the same time our encounters with the opposite sex from far away lands.

When you think about it, what could be said of the 21st century, I would say we are living in the Information age, Information is now available to us at the touch of a button, there is little we cannot find out about our every smaller global village, communication over the last 20 years has given us the ability to relate to each other in ways we never thought possible.

We communicate by using devices that were as little as 25 years ago, only available to Governments, and Military communications, now we treat them as though they were a house hold appliance, and even in those 3rd world countries they are ubiquitious, yes they are in fact everywhere.

The 21st century has made it even more easier to facilitate our desire to spread our horizons, without it, there would have been little chance for many of us to meet a woman of a far away country, the personal computer has changed all of that, and we can be thankful that we have lived in an age where it was possible.

As for those women that we seek and desire, everyone is unique and different in every way, to stereo type them into pidgeon holes that are definable by national traits would only serve to give fuel to those that say, men who seek these ones, are looking for a slave, a comfort woman, a washer and cooker woman, a sex partner.

You might have heard these things said, maybe even over heard comments about your own relationship, we all know, they are hurtful, and we seek to defend our loved one at every opportunity.

Whilst its true, it cannot be denied that there are certain cultural factors that perhaps make these ones more appealing, because we seek to find traits in them, that we feel are no longer a part of our own culture, there will be some of us who seek but do not find, such is the uniqueness of every individual.

Some may seek a sex goddess and then find actually, that one is not much different to past experiences, everyones experience will be different to the others, when we seek to impose our own idealistic traits on another person of the opposite sex, simply because we have a set of values that have been sold to us about one race or nationality of another, there is always a chance of failure, but then again, love is a gamble in any event.

Filipino women are said to be, extremely affectionate, family orientated, kind, generous, loyal, faithful past death, and above all, sincere, honest and excellent marriage partners.

Hmmmm I am sure we could apply that above model to just about any race of women if you really tried.

If you form a relationship on the basis of the above traits just because that person happens to have been born in the Philippines, you could be in for a big surprise, after all, every one of them is a unique individual with their own personal identity.

I would finish my post by simply saying this, finding someone to spend your whole life with, who has much in common with you, and that loves you unconditionally, and the same is said of you to that person, is I think.

An absolute Miracle.

KeithD
31st August 2008, 09:14
Western men seek and desire the attention of young beautiful south east asian women.
:omg: Now you tell me, the wifeys older than me :D I get to change her nappies first. :cwm24:

jainaewen
5th September 2008, 14:03
my fiance likes me because he said im sweet and beautiful in and out. my fiance is 26 and im 25 yrs old.:)

allyn
5th September 2008, 18:52
my hubby is 26 and im 25...
whenever we walk in the street and see woman in my age, i always ask him why he didnt choose to marry a woman here in UK...they are tall, pretty, fair skin,,,(even tho some of them have orange skin:Erm:))
and why did he decided to marry an asian woman like me...
that question always end up with tickle and crazy answer from my hubby...
he said he choose to marry me because im a
total Psycho...hehehehehehehe...:D:Cuckoo:
then he will tell me seriously that he choose to marry me because i loved him unconditionally...

and he also said its not about the nationality...its the person...:cwm38:

Mrs Daddy
6th September 2008, 10:38
simply because we`re tan:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

allyn
6th September 2008, 22:39

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
7th September 2008, 00:06

If you can see it under all the whitening cream some asian ladies wear:D

In london i see some asian ladies looking comical white and some white ladies looking comical orange or so naturally tanned they are darker than there asian friends:D

KeithD
7th September 2008, 09:22
In london i see some asian ladies looking comical white and some white ladies looking comical orange or so naturally tanned they are darker than there asian friends:D
So when the racists say 'Throw all non-whites out of the country' - That would mean around 10% of whites getting chucked out and replaced by 10% brownies :icon_lol:

It's all part of EVOLUTION (are you listening 42% of US nutters? :rolleyes:)......With world travel so easy now, it around 10,000 everyone will be pretty much the same colour, light brown.

andypaul
7th September 2008, 11:31
So when the racists say 'Throw all non-whites out of the country' - That would mean around 10% of whites getting chucked out and replaced by 10% brownies :icon_lol:

It's all part of EVOLUTION (are you listening 42% of US nutters? :rolleyes:)......With world travel so easy now, it around 10,000 everyone will be pretty much the same colour, light brown.

Then some will wanna be Browner and others paler:icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
7th September 2008, 12:17
If you can see it under all the whitening cream some asian ladies wear:D

what an irony:Erm:mind you i was one of them using whitening lotion for about 5 years:icon_lol:but never got the result:icon_lol:but i learn to embrace my skin color now and am loving it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
7th September 2008, 15:11
If we all end up the same skin colour, the :action-smiley-081:'oles of the world will still find an 'ism to hate others. :NoNo:

Mrs Daddy
9th September 2008, 11:32
yesss love our colors:D

fhara
21st September 2008, 07:56
my bf loves my color also and for me being cheeky...and we THINK a like always...and wer both :Cuckoo:

jackmac452
21st September 2008, 18:00
Well I feel like being fiesty toady...so here goes...Why do we like Asian women....Well (and this is my ideas...so dont jump down anyone elses throat about this...but) I was sick of 30-50 years old..war painted..fat..self fancying..loud..stinky perfumed..always looking around to see who was fancying them..smoking..wanting to go to the boozer every other night..spending MY money on their wants and needs..and also telling me I was lucky that they were with me......Well in your faces. fat. ars..d creatures.....I met a wonderful..sweet..honest...and Beautiful Asian woman......who loves ME...Thats the reason why I love Asian women (well just one actually) Right..back to being normal again.....PS. Not all western ladies are like the ones I've painted above..that I know...but the Good ones?.. they were all ready taken when I looked....Maybe this was God's way of rewarding me for being such a nice guy...hehehehe............God two weeks to go..and she's worried about Beri Beri?...whats that?

joebloggs
21st September 2008, 18:15
I was sick of 30-50 years old..war painted..fat..self fancying..loud..stinky perfumed..always looking around to see who was fancying them..smoking..wanting to go to the boozer every other night..spending MY money on their wants and needs..and also telling me I was lucky that they were with me....

so you've met scouser women to :D

oh ..:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

jackmac452
21st September 2008, 20:58
Well actually....most of the women I meant..worked down the Pit at one time or the other..but I do know one from... St.Helens.....does that qualify??...I think she had played for the RL. team at one point in her life........

an08
30th September 2008, 13:27
my hubby is 26 and im 25...
whenever we walk in the street and see woman in my age, i always ask him why he didnt choose to marry a woman here in UK...they are tall, pretty, fair skin,,,(even tho some of them have orange skin:Erm:))
and why did he decided to marry an asian woman like me...
that question always end up with tickle and crazy answer from my hubby...
he said he choose to marry me because im a
total Psycho...hehehehehehehe...:D:Cuckoo:
then he will tell me seriously that he choose to marry me because i loved him unconditionally...

and he also said its not about the nationality...its the person...:cwm38:
how sweet!