PDA

View Full Version : good day =)

tiN
27th August 2008, 17:35
well sun is going down ( if there's one here :Erm: ), so i need to tell you what happen to me today.

Well woke up this morning in a good mood, chatted with my friends in PI for a good 2 hours, had breakfast with hubby ( with my smoked mackarel, rice, and a mix of tomato, onion and soy sauce ) :Cuckoo: thats a good way to start he! he!!!!!!

We went to town to have a wee look and walk, saw 2 Filipino tried to smile but i didnt get any reaction, im used to it so i will just ignore them, and can you believe that after our walk i told my husband that im going to treat him for lunch, had macaroni and cheese with chips, and he had steak pie with chips. so thats us full for the whole afternoon :doh

Had a drive and tried to drive also but i just cant keep up because of the opposite side for driving the car so I'm still getting used to it, we went to kinnoul hill and had a long walk, and tried to reach the summit, and it was all worth it, reached the top and it was wonderful, took loads of photos ( because thats what filipina do btw ):)

And when we get back to the house, we phoned the Home Office and ask about my visa situation. And they give me a positive answer, i dont need to apply for an extension visa, i can apply for the ILR, wohoo:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08: now that made my day.. just want to share my feeling.. :smileybigtmouth:

I think im going to have a drink later!

A pepsi!! cheers...:NEW1::NEW1::NEW1::66::66::66:

tiN

scott&ligaya
27th August 2008, 17:41
congratulations to you on your ILR:cwm12::BouncyHappy:

alicat
27th August 2008, 17:46
its good to hear that you have a wonderful day today.
anyway about ur visa,thats good news then,if u dont
need to extend ur visa,(flr)my advise is try to call again
coz sometimes,they have a different opinion.
btw...its happen to me they said i need to apply for flr first
then apply for ilr..in the end,i dont need to..we call to HO
many times just to confirm.

tiN
27th August 2008, 17:52
congratulations to you on your ILR:cwm12::BouncyHappy:

loads of tnx...:):):)

tiN
27th August 2008, 17:54

will do alicat, but im just going to think for the positive side for now so it will not stress me out...:23_111_9[1]: :)

alicat
27th August 2008, 18:01
will do alicat, but im just going to think for the positive side for now so it will not stress me out...:23_111_9[1]: :)

hahahah...good idea:icon_lol:

menchkin
28th August 2008, 02:30
Congratulations!!! :BouncyHappy:

Geraldine
28th August 2008, 11:01
Congratulations!

However alicat is right, better double check just to be sure. If its alright that is good, saves you from paying the FLR fee. How many days were your absences anyway? :)

tiN
28th August 2008, 12:00
Congratulations!

However alicat is right, better double check just to be sure. If its alright that is good, saves you from paying the FLR fee. How many days were your absences anyway? :)

9 months..:)

Ann07
28th August 2008, 14:20
Thats a goodnews tin congrats:)

tiN
28th August 2008, 18:54
tnx loads..

tomoboyle2000
28th August 2008, 20:01
Congratulations:REDancedancer08:

cheesewiz
29th August 2008, 00:59
so it means even a 9 months absences you can still apply for ILR? I thought a spouse of British citizen should be in the UK for 2 years consecutive:Erm: or not morethan 3 months away from the country?

Anyway, I don't know how the system works I am just assuming here based on my friends whose married to brits. Good luck to you

vbkelly
29th August 2008, 09:34

it was happened to my friend aswell when they are there in HO office to apply in personal there form is wrong instead of FLR they have ILR form to submit bcoz thats what other HO people say its very complicated, anyway if that is right goodluck to both of you.

andypaul
29th August 2008, 10:34
Nice one and im glad you celebrate with Pepsi far nicer than coke cola personally:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
29th August 2008, 14:23
there is no set figure, but 90days is seen as a safe figure, but 9 months, well see below as you were not living together, and your asked on the set (m) form if you have lived apart outside the uk.

from
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/IDIs/idischapter8/section1.pdf?view=Binary

4.5. Further guidance

There is no specific requirement in the Rules that the entire probationary period must be spent in the United Kingdom. For example, where an applicant has spent a limited period outside of the United Kingdom in connection with his employment, this should not count against him. However, if he has spent the majority of the period overseas, there may be reason to doubt that all the requirements of the Rules have been met. Each case must be judged on its merits, taking into account reasons for travel, length of absences and whether the applicant and sponsor travelled and lived together during the time spent outside the United Kingdom. These factors will need to be considered against the requirements of the Rules.

hope this will help..

tiN
29th August 2008, 14:25
Nice one and im glad you celebrate with Pepsi far nicer than coke cola personally:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Coca cola is full of acid, im more liking pepsi because it has a sweet taste, and not alcoholic also.. hehehe:icon_lol:

cheers..