PDA

View Full Version : Philippine Idol

CaptainSmirk
31st July 2006, 08:42
Philippine version of the famous "IDOL" singing competition is underway!

This is so perfect, as Filipinos are so much into singing (on or off cam, on or off stage, i or out of the bathroom).:D

Host is Ryan Agoncillo. Judges are Maestro Ryan Cayabyab, Asia's Queen of Songs Pilita Corrales and rapper Francis M.

Let's see if this becomes as successful as the other foreign Idol conterparts.:Hellooo:

scotsfiancee
31st July 2006, 08:56
Philippine version of the famous "IDOL" singing competition is underway!

This is so perfect, as Filipinos are so much into singing (on or off cam, on or off stage, i or out of the bathroom).:D

Host is Ryan Agoncillo. Judges are Maestro Ryan Cayabyab, Asia's Queen of Songs Pilita Corrales and rapper Francis M.

Let's see if this becomes as successful as the other foreign Idol conterparts.:Hellooo:
Your fun of showbiz...ha:D anyways it is different from PINOY DREAM ACADEMY:Erm: :icon_lol: :cwm3:

CaptainSmirk
31st July 2006, 09:00
not really.

am just the official news blabber of the family - so be it the weather, artista or politics, trust me I have somthing to say in each area:BouncyHappy:

scotsfiancee
31st July 2006, 09:15
not really.

am just the official news blabber of the family - so be it the weather, artista or politics, trust me I have somthing to say in each area:BouncyHappy:
Hahahahaha,really:cwm24: okay tell me the latest about Erap Estrada?:D

russ01539
31st July 2006, 21:40
She's having tea with Imelda, and her buddy Hilary Clinton, somewhere in the Malibu area in US. lol

scotsfiancee
31st July 2006, 23:39
Erap is in his own pants:action-smiley-081: :Giggler:

russ01539
1st August 2006, 23:25
My fiance reckons he is in prison - receiving a 'special' treatment..... no bars of soap where mentioned in our conversation however................................

scotsfiancee
2nd August 2006, 01:51
Oh yes hes always been giving special treatment, i won't call his on Jail coz its like his own house..airconditioned,special foods,treating like a president eventhough his out of his term...i dont know when his case will be done grrrrrrr:cwm23: its been 4 years now! where is JUSTICE?:Help1: