PDA

View Full Version : How can I make it up to my husband?

ANDRES25
26th August 2008, 08:09
My husband and I had a big argument last night on the fone because of his ex gf. I was shouting and saying all sorts of nasty words to him. I was too angry that I said I regret being married to him but I didn't mean it. I know i have hurt him and I already said sorry... I was just wondering what can I do to make up for what I said? He's in England and I'm here. I'm not very expressive and very creative. Can someone please give ADVICE?

menchkin
26th August 2008, 08:34
Sorry to hear that. I guess all you could really do for now is to say sorry since you're far from him. I'm sure he'll accept your apology.

I just want to share this to you - during times that we're angry or upset let's RESPOND instead of REACT. When we respond we don't allow our emotions to take control of us. If we REACT that's when we say things that we later regret because we really dont mean them. Whenever I'm upset over someone or something, I first keep quiet until I calm down.

Hope you and your husband will patch things up very soon. :)

Tiggers0608
26th August 2008, 09:57
Sorry to hear that, but since your far from your husband all you can do is trust him and ever if your angry again dont say anything bad or nasty to him coz it only makes the situation worst :NoNo:

you can only say sorry or apologise and hopefully he'll understand where your coming from.

:Erm: but saying you regret that you married him :Brick: that really hurt

Mrs Daddy
26th August 2008, 10:59
oh!...OH!...:NoNo: your on trouble:dohjoke:)try to explain to him that you not mean what you say on the phone and that you probably just got jealous coz your`re far apart from each other.I know how it feels like:NoNo:just sit back and relax set aside your worries and fear.You just love him that much that`s why you reacted in a different way:xxgrinning--00xx3:

PeterB
26th August 2008, 11:34
This sort of thing is almost inevitable in an ldr. Ruby and I had a couple of moments - well, don't most couples, even when they live together?

You know your husband better than the rest of us, and should have some idea as to how you can soothe the pain he is feeling now.

andypaul
26th August 2008, 11:51
Write him an Email writing about how you really feel and how.

Its tough being apart and stress can make us all do silly things.

Im sure both of you are stressed due to your current situation I know the Missus and I were.

I dont know your Husband or your own age or past experiences. I am guessing that its your first long distance relationship.

It is very very different to anything most of us have ever been involved in.

Dont worry im sure your both work it out.

Ann07
26th August 2008, 12:50

Im sure both of you are stressed due to your current situation I know the Missus and I were.

I dont know your Husband or your own age or past experiences. I am guessing that its your first long distance relationship.

same here:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: nice one andypaul:)

Ana_may365
26th August 2008, 13:11
i experience like that b4[coz some english woman is very desperate to get back thier love ones/they cant accept that thier relations was finish:blacklistThumbdownO].
but if ur hubby loves u he understand what u feel,he understand also why did u talk all the nasty words to him.the best advice is live and stay with him forever.

KeithD
26th August 2008, 13:14
This sort of thing is almost inevitable in an ldr. Ruby and I had a couple of moments - well, don't most couples, even when they live together?.

:Erm: Nope.....but I talk crap all the time so the wifey always ignores me :D

telford
26th August 2008, 13:28
I dont think that you need to worry about it, I've done it a couple of times to my husband, but as long as he love you, he can understand you and take your nasty words for granted. Look at us now, he still stick with me here in Philippines for more than a year now despite of what I did to him. Anyway, I'm not always bad to him, only on days that ends with day , like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday....joke!:icon_lol:
Just a simple sorry will do :xxgrinning--00xx3: and dont do it again. too much jealousy is not good. Trust each other...

PAT
26th August 2008, 13:57
Misunderstanding exists to have a better understanding, you just need to deal with it carefully. don't worry, your husband loves you, things will be ok with both of you.Follow those advices given to you. Send email to your husband and tell exactly how much you love and care for him.

ginapeterb
26th August 2008, 19:58
I always advise Filipina's to ensure they have indefinate leave to remain before they start to use Filipino expletives, then that way, you are in a position of power.

Bobo and Gago are ok, but not the others, you know which ones I am talking about,
a small row on a daily basis is a storm in a tea cup, a much about nothing, all relationships have rows, if they didn't its because they live 6000 miles apart permanently.

ANDRES25
27th August 2008, 22:12
Thank you all for the wonderful advice. My husband and I are now lovey dovey again. I called him and was even crying when I said sorry to him. My husband was so glad that I called him and said sorry because he's always the one who's always making the first move even if it's my fault so he said this time I'm not gonna call her. My hubby was so distressed after that fight and he told me that it was really bothering him and the words were still echoing around his head. Good thing I said sorry... and I'm glad we're back to normal again.

THANKS SO MUCH to all of u AGAIN!

menchkin
28th August 2008, 01:37
Thank you all for the wonderful advice. My husband and I are now lovey dovey again. I called him and was even crying when I said sorry to him. My husband was so glad that I called him and said sorry because he's always the one who's always making the first move even if it's my fault so he said this time I'm not gonna call her. My hubby was so distressed after that fight and he told me that it was really bothering him and the words were still echoing around his head. Good thing I said sorry... and I'm glad we're back to normal again.

THANKS SO MUCH to all of u AGAIN!

It's nice to know that you and your husband are now okay. Be happy always! :)

northstar28
28th August 2008, 04:49

I Agree:xxgrinning--00xx3: