PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Love Songs - Romance your loved one !

ginapeterb
30th August 2004, 14:36
Ever wanted to learn a few words of Filipino, want to romance that special woman in your life, well you can learn it here at the FilipinoUK Forum...this is the place to be in the United Kingdom..this site is dedicated to all things British-Filipino, want to say a few words to that special person in your life, come and join us here, here are a selection of Filipino love songs to take care of your every whim.

Pete and Gina

ginapeterb
31st August 2004, 00:08
Mamhalin Ka niya !

Tandang-tanda ka pa. At kay tamis pa nga Mahiwago ang aming apagsinta Ngunit binale-wala Sumpaang ginawa sa halip pa nga'y iniwan s'yang lumuluha Ang dinadahilan ko ay siya nama'y maghihintay ngayon ako'y naririto siya naman ay nasa iyo.

Chorus - Mamahalin ka niya, rulad ng pagmamahal niya sa akin Mamahalin ko niya buon puso at damdamin sana'y ingatan mo di tulad ng nangyari nga sa amin Kayo ngayon ako'y nag-iisa Nanghihinayang na dahil alam ko na Mamahalin ka niya Sadyang laging huli.

Ang pagsisisi Ang nakalipas nga ay di na mababawi Ako ay lalayo Pag-ibig na bigo Ang paboan ng aking taksil na pangako At nasisiguro ko Maligaya nga kayo, Sayang ang nakaraan siya'y iyong alagaan

TULOY - Minsan lamang ang pag-ibig na tunay huwag mong hayaang muli siyang mawalay.

Thanks folks, this is a beautiful song sung by popular artist Vina in the Philippines, I hope you had as much fun singing or reading it as I had translating it, there will be english translations of these songs shortly, as i work with my Filipina loved one to bring them to you. Hey come on (Im not that good yet, I know some of the words, and can tell you the bare bones of what Vina is singing, but not line by line, anyway that would throw the game for you)

ginapeterb
31st August 2004, 00:13
I will shortly be bringing to the Forum songs of Bayani, fun group of the Philippines, there will also be english translations for your enjoyment, there will be on Forum in a few days.
Enjoy....we bring you the best content, whats happening in the Philippines, humour, politics, free online dating, what else can you ask for, ....come on down and enjoy.

Pete
Forum Moderator

ginapeterb
7th September 2004, 01:13
Songs of Bayani -

Si Misis !! The Wife

This song is good fun to listen to, I first heard it when i was sitting in a taxi in Makati travelling to the Airport, its incredibly funny and it is about a filipino who is trying to keep his little goings on secret from the wife, he has his cellphone with him and here it goes.

Alam mo ba ? ----------------Do you Know ?
Oh, hindi ba------------------Oh not yet
Alam mo bang ako'y natutukso sa 'yo------- Do you know that I am crazy about you.

Kasi naman-------------its because
Ang kinis mo------------youre flawless
Kaya naman, ako'y nag-iinit --------------Come near me because I feel hot
Para akong sinisilihan baka di mapigilan---------Its like I am chili hot and cant stop.

Baka naman, Mapaso ka-------You might get burned
Galit na galit na galit--------Mad so mad so mad.

Alam ko na---------Now I know
Pupuwede ba-------------Can it be
Mamya na lang tayo mag-usap dalawa-------The two of us will talk later.
Kasi ako'y nahihiya-------Coz I am ashamed
Ang husto ko'y patay ang ilaw------I want the lights off
Kasi ako'y makikiusap na huwag nilang malaman------I am asking you not to let them know.
Ang tungkol sa ting dalawa----about the two of us
Sobra kasing mahiyain gusto'y solo natin----I am too shy that's why I want to be alone with you.

Eto, nagagalit na-----Here its feeling mad
Galit na galit na galit------Mad so mad so mad

Continued tomorrow.

ginapeterb
7th September 2004, 01:31
Si Misis - Continued

Si Misis nagtetext na sa cellphone ko-------------My wife is not texting in my cellphone.

(Hon,Pauwi ka na ba/smile yee)------- (Hon are you coming home/smile yeee)

Si misis natext na siya sa cellphone ko----- My wife is texting in my cellphone

(Ba't di ka sumasagot/text back asap) naku ! ---(Wha re you not replying ? Textback asap?) naku

Si misis tumataway na sa cellphone ko-----My wife is calling on my cellphone
(Kaninang kanina ka pa traffice ng traffic nasan ka na ba talaga?)-------------You kept telling me you are caught in traffice ! whre are you really ?

(Malapit na ako, may nagbanggaan lang hon)-------(I'm near, there is traffic accident hon !)

Alam mo ba? Oh, hindi ba?-------Do you know ? or dont you ?

Lalake ang pangalan mo sa cellphone ko----I have a man's name for you on my cellphone.

At sa gabi----- and at night
Tutulog na----When I go to sleep
Ang cellphone ko ay lagaing sa 'king bulsa------My cellphone is always in my pocket.

Kahit saan ako magpunta----Anywhere I go
Sa loob man ng kubeta----Even inside the restroom.
Lagi ko siyang kasakasama---It is always with me
Lagi siyang nakasilent mode----it is always on silent mode.
Vibration lang ang gumagana----Only the vibration function is on.

Galit na galit na galit-----Mad so mad so mad.
Si misis----my wife.

Nagtetext na siya sa cellphone ko------She is texting in my cellphone.

(Pag hindi ka pa umuwi kakandaduhan na kita)------If you dont come home I lock the door.

Si Misis nagtetext na siya sa cellphone ko----My wife is ttexting on my cellphone.

(Sino ba talaga yan? wala to kaibigan lang)----- Who is it really ? Nothing only a freind)

Si misis tumataway siya sa cellphone ko----- My wife is calling my cellphone.

(Nasan ka ba talaga?)---------Where are you really ?

Kaninang kanina ka pa, puro ka traffic ng traffic--------You kept telling me about the traffic thing.

Si misis tumatawag na sa cellphone ko-------My wife is calling on my cellphone.

(U uwi ka ba o hindi, kaninang kanina ka pa)------You kept telling me you are coming home ! are you ? or arent you ?

(Honey naman, please malapit na talaga ako)-----Oh honey please I am coming now.

Si misis nagtetext na siya sa cellphone ko-------My wife is texting me on my cellphone.

(Pag hindi ka uniuwi sa labas ka matutulog (Naku patay!)-----If you dont come home you will sleep outside.

(Oh I am dead)

Si misis tumatawag na sa cellphone ko-------My wife is calling me on my cellphone.

(Hello, siguro may kasama kang iba?) (Hello I think you are with another)
(Si Tita angge nga kasama)-----(Im with tita angge)
Si misis tumatawag na sa cellphone ko------My wife is calling on my cellphone.
Anong si tita anngge? Kasama ko si tita anngge-------What?? I'm with Tita Annge.

Nandito kami sa likod mo--------We are behind you !!!!

Patay ! si misis ! -----I'm dead ! My wife!

This is one of the funniest songs I have heard in the Philippines, and no matter how many times I hear this song I laugh my head off.

Have fun...remember its only in the Philippines.

Gingwa
12th February 2006, 02:51

Oh, you taught me something new then, i was under the impression "ba" was to constitute a question..

I was under the impression that "hindi Pa" was to say....Not yet.

Hey, I have only been learning tagalog for around a year and a half now, but, please correct me...

I am here to learn aswell as enjoy myself.. :)

truelove26
14th February 2006, 15:30
Originally posted by Gingwa@Feb 12 2006, 02:51 AM

Oh, you taught me something new then, i was under the impression "ba" was to constitute a question..

I was under the impression that "hindi Pa" was to say....Not yet.

Hey, I have only been learning tagalog for around a year and a half now, but, please correct me...

I am here to learn aswell as enjoy myself.. :)

Quoted post

hindi ko alam---i dont know
san ka galing?---where have you been?
san ka natulog kagabi?--where did you sleep last night?
galit na ako sayo--im mad at you already

more practice!!!

Pauldo
14th February 2006, 15:59
Originally posted by truelove26@Feb 14 2006, 03:30 PM
hindi ko alam---i dont know
san ka galing?---where have you been?
san ka natulog kagabi?--where did you sleep last night?
galit na ako sayo--im mad at you already

more practice!!!

Quoted post

How do you say: "Has anybody seen my camel?"

The number of times I needed THAT phrase in the PI, and just couldn't get it together :D :Hellooo:

deepete
14th February 2006, 17:02
Walang Pera

all I need to keep repeating, always brings a smile.

Gingwa
14th February 2006, 20:33
Originally posted by deepete@Feb 14 2006, 04:02 PM
Walang Pera

all I need to keep repeating, always brings a smile.

Quoted post

hehe, yeah, wala ako pera...
I seem to say that alot to my wife.....why doesn't she take me seriously?! :Erm:

truelove26
15th February 2006, 08:46
Originally posted by Gingwa@Feb 14 2006, 08:33 PM
hehe, yeah, wala ako pera...
I seem to say that alot to my wife.....why doesn't she take me seriously?! :Erm:

Quoted post

thanks god my husband dont say"WALA AKONG PERA"he just say darling do you think you need that?haahahahhaha :rolleyes:

Eljohno
15th February 2006, 12:25
Hi guys, is this all Tagalog as i am looking some help with learning Visayan or Cebuano. If anyone know a few phrases let me know?

John

truelove26
15th February 2006, 14:41
Originally posted by Eljohno@Feb 15 2006, 12:25 PM
Hi guys, is this all Tagalog as i am looking some help with learning Visayan or Cebuano. If anyone know a few phrases let me know?

John

Quoted post

i speak visayan as im from davao city...just let me know what do you want to learn hehehehehe

Eljohno
15th February 2006, 16:54
Originally posted by truelove26@Feb 15 2006, 01:41 PM
i speak visayan as im from davao city...just let me know what do you want to learn hehehehehe

Quoted post

Hi thanks for the offer, i will be in contact in due time for some help. It will be nice to surprise my wife with something new. Do you know where i can can any other help with this also, like learning it by audio as i pick things up better that way.

John

truelove26
16th February 2006, 10:38
Originally posted by Eljohno@Feb 15 2006, 04:54 PM
Hi thanks for the offer, i will be in contact in due time for some help. It will be nice to surprise my wife with something new. Do you know where i can can any other help with this also, like learning it by audio as i pick things up better that way.

John

Quoted post

im not sure if there is an audio thing but i suggest the next time you visit pi visit some music stores maybe could help you...but for the meantime a few visayan words will do to impress your wife....just ask anytime...

equaliser
16th February 2006, 22:24
Hi John

And hi truelove

My fiancee is from Davao City and I have learned a few visayan phrases. Maybe you already know them John

Gihigugma tika - I love you

Gihigugma tika pag ayu - I love you so much

Gihigugma tika sa tibuok nakong kasing kasing - I love you with all my heart

And John , use this one onyl when you are alone with your wife :wub:

Hubua imong sanina

I bet it puts a smile on your face

Eljohno
16th February 2006, 23:07
Originally posted by equaliser@Feb 16 2006, 09:24 PM
Hi John

And hi truelove

My fiancee is from Davao City and I have learned a few visayan phrases. Maybe you already know them John

Hubua imong sanina

Quoted post

Hello,
i will be able to text the wife with them phrases and surprise her, all i need to do now is learn how to pronounce the words.. :rolleyes:

John

truelove26
17th February 2006, 09:24
Originally posted by equaliser@Feb 16 2006, 10:24 PM
Hi John

And hi truelove

Hubua imong sanina

Quoted post

hi equalizer!!!regards to your fiancee..davao girls are very naughty as my husband said heheheheh!!i used to teach him naughty words that sometimes he mistook to say it in public gosh what have i done :Doh: hahahaha
but he likes coz it makes evrybody laugh although at some point it makes him embarassed too coz he doesnt understand what hes saying hahhahaha!!!