PDA

View Full Version : For all the mums here

Ann07
24th August 2008, 16:02
When u go back to work after your maternity leave, how did u cope with it? did u find it strange leaving your little cutee?:bigcry::bigcry:

maria_and_matt
24th August 2008, 16:45
When u go back to work after your maternity leave, how did u cope with it? did u find it strange leaving your little cutee?:bigcry::bigcry:

i gave birth 14 years ago, went on my maternity leave, well lets just put it this way my son will be 15 in september i still am on my maternity leave lolz, couldnt bear to live him before, i still could not live him now :yikes:

KeithD
24th August 2008, 17:00

Easy. I put steak round his neck, and bought him a rottweiler to play with during the day......then I knew he was happy :)

Ann07
24th August 2008, 17:30
Easy. I put steak round his neck, and bought him a rottweiler to play with during the day......then I knew he was happy :)

nice one there boss:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
24th August 2008, 17:40
I'll be back to work in five weeks time now. My baby would be 7 months old by that time. I'm sure my baby and my husband would be alright, they will have peace from me :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I was really confused at first as to go back or not. My husband wants me to stay and stop working. Finally I decided to go back working on my convenient time just do partime. In that sense will keep my husband busy now looking after our little james hehehehe!

Geraldine
24th August 2008, 20:57
Since having my 1st child 3yrs ago, I have never been back to work fulltime. Im still on ML with my 2nd son and will be back to work in 3wks time. However its only a part time job so its not much difference really. Im looking forward to it bec its my only time out. Although I miss my little ones while at work, we mums needed a break. :) I miss my fulltime work however I need to give it up to take care of our kids.

Ann07
25th August 2008, 14:01
Since having my 1st child 3yrs ago, I have never been back to work fulltime. Im still on ML with my 2nd son and will be back to work in 3wks time. However its only a part time job so its not much difference really. Im looking forward to it bec its my only time out. Although I miss my little ones while at work, we mums needed a break. :) I miss my fulltime work however I need to give it up to take care of our kids.

Exactly:xxgrinning--00xx3: thats why want to go back just partime. Thats what im thinking while at work my baby:cwm34::cwm34: My workplace is just 5 mins away my husband keeps saying dont worry wil just pop in there:Erm::Erm:

anngrimes78@msn
25th August 2008, 22:27
ive just been back to work this month (working 4-10 pm) after being on maternity leave for more than a year. it is quite hard cause i am missing my 1 year old baby so much but i guess it all works out for our good cause my baby will have the time to be with her cousins since my sister in law looks after her when she's off (its good for babies to socialize/interact), my husband can have the time to look after the little one without me (father and daughter bonding time) and i can have a break from the daily routine of just being at home. i must admit, it has motivated me to look after myself which i unknowingly missed and when you look good.. you feel good!

Ann07
26th August 2008, 12:56
ive just been back to work this month (working 4-10 pm) after being on maternity leave for more than a year. it is quite hard cause i am missing my 1 year old baby so much but i guess it all works out for our good cause my baby will have the time to be with her cousins since my sister in law looks after her when she's off (its good for babies to socialize/interact), my husband can have the time to look after the little one without me (father and daughter bonding time) and i can have a break from the daily routine of just being at home. i must admit, it has motivated me to look after myself which i unknowingly missed and when you look good.. you feel good!

thanks for that:D:D:D True its nice for our babies to have interaction with other babies. We always atended playgroup here in our village OMG!:doh its all babies screaming ang talking in their own ways:doh:doh My sister in law offered me to look after my baby boy too she has a 4 yrs old daughter would be fun for them:rolleyes::Erm: