PDA

View Full Version : Woman over 30

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 09:34
This was written by Andy Rooney from CBS 60 Minutes
Andy Rooney says:

As I grow in age, I value women who are over 30 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask,"What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's usually something more interesting.

A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 30 give a damn what you might think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30. They always know.

A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women or drag queens. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 30+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.

Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: what do you think mates?

ervenescence
30th July 2006, 10:09
I will try to remember these when I reach the age of 31.

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Nope, they're not really against of marriage because the women's reason is ''whats the point of getting married when they can receive a benifit from their partner anyway when they get separated, same thing when they get divorce''.

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 11:49
Nope, they're not really against of marriage because the women's reason is ''whats the point of getting married when they can receive a benefit from their partner anyway when they get separated, same thing when they get divorce''.
Women now a days are INTELLIGENT:xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

Pauldo
30th July 2006, 19:50
Women now a days are INTELLIGENT:xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

Naaaahhh :NoNo: It's just another conspiracy theory!! :Hellooo:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com

aromulus
30th July 2006, 20:34
Why make one man miserable, when you can make so many happy............

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 22:46
Naaaahhh :NoNo: It's just another conspiracy theory!! :Hellooo:

:action-smiley-081: :Help1:

russ01539
31st July 2006, 21:53
I need some advice, I guess the only downside to being a woman over 30 is having to shave evry day - in the same places us guys have to ?

Or is it the bunions and ingrowing toenails ?

scotsfiancee
31st July 2006, 23:27
I need some advice, I guess the only downside to being a woman over 30 is having to shave evry day ?

hahahha yes woman does that, :Erm:does your wife not doing that?:D :D

- in the same places us guys have to ?

Guys doesnt shave there down below coz it would be too itchy for them and it wont be nice to look at:icon_lol: :icon_lol:you can do that if you like to wear bikini:yikes:

russ01539
1st August 2006, 23:28
I prefer wearing my fiancee's underwear, her bikini doesnt suit me !!!!!!!!!!

scotsfiancee
2nd August 2006, 01:45
Don't even think s0 her underwear will fits you, how much more than her bikini?:D :Hellooo:

KeithD
2nd August 2006, 09:01

:yikes: I thought this was a family forum :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
2nd August 2006, 09:21
I thought it all:icon_lol: :icon_lol: