PDA

View Full Version : cenomar

babymaita
23rd August 2008, 15:07
hi guys we need help pls my friend is british citizen shes going to married with a her co worker and its flipino..we just wanna know if hes getting a COA for married in uk does he need to show his CENOMAR and my friend got a doubt if hes married in philippines does the embassy check it when hes gonna apply for COA or for spouse visa thank you we need reply

menchkin
23rd August 2008, 15:34
If they are getting married here in the Philippines then CENOMAR is needed for the application of marriage license (based on my experience). The British citizen will have to get CNI (certificate of no legal impediment).

When my husband went to British Embassy to exchange his UK issued CNI with the one accepted here in the Philippines, he was asked to bring my CENOMAR with him and it was immediately returned afterwards.

babymaita
23rd August 2008, 19:43
no they are not get married in phils here in uk they want to get married does the uk embassy check his staus?they get a coa in getting married in home office they are just wondering if the embassy check his status in phils?

Geraldine
24th August 2008, 10:01
I assume they would check his status however why would she marry him if she is not sure if he is really single? :Erm: maybe she could ask the Philippine Embassy to check it for her.

A_flyer
24th August 2008, 11:21
If she's not sure, she can request a CENOMAR from www.e-census.com.ph (http://www.e-census.com.ph) and she will know if a preceeding marriage is recorded.

babymaita
24th August 2008, 12:50
yea thats what am telling her ask for his CENOMAR but am thinking that he can get it or fake that you know in phils right you can do anything...but they really love each other i can see it from them..they applied for Certificate of Approval to get married here did they checked it if his single or what?pls help us thank u

babymaita
24th August 2008, 12:52
were just thinking that they are not so strict here if your application is in country

A_flyer
24th August 2008, 13:42
Here in France, they request the cenomar and the marriage office check with the Philippines Embassy in Paris to be sure that the person in single and the planned marriage genuine...

amyburple
25th August 2008, 18:44
If they are getting married here in the Philippines then CENOMAR is needed for the application of marriage license (based on my experience). The British citizen will have to get CNI (certificate of no legal impediment).

When my husband went to British Embassy to exchange his UK issued CNI with the one accepted here in the Philippines, he was asked to bring my CENOMAR with him and it was immediately returned afterwards.
I NEED YOU HELP:Hello people me and my hubby need some advices. I know this is not new to all of you. I was surfing the blogs that the MEMBERS posted here and can't find the answer's that I like. What should we do with my fiance Duncan.

Our first OPTION before is FIANCE VISA. But we change our MIND coz he is thinking that I can't work after 2 years there if we will get FIANCE VISA for me. SO our second OPTION is getting married here but then as I'm reading some POSTED ARTICLES here it shows that it's not EASY coz we need 21 days to wait before we will get married? Is this TRUE? Any advices PLEASE.

The other article that I read is. If it's CIVIL wedding it easy not UNLIKE CHURCH WEDDING.

PLEASE I NEED URGENT ADVICES.. Coz we are planning to get married by NOVEMBER or JANUARY. But I need some ADVICES from you guys before FINALIZING IT. Which is easier, the downside of getting married here.

chuchie
4th November 2008, 16:16
Hi Menchkin, do we need to submit CENOMAR when applying for a fiancee visa? I have already submitted my visa application on the 23rd Sept. I do have my CENOMAR now but it did'nt arrive until after i submitted my application. Will they do the checks themselves? Regards.

DianaKevy
4th November 2008, 17:07
I NEED YOU HELP:Hello people me and my hubby need some advices. I know this is not new to all of you. I was surfing the blogs that the MEMBERS posted here and can't find the answer's that I like. What should we do with my fiance Duncan.

Our first OPTION before is FIANCE VISA. But we change our MIND coz he is thinking that I can't work after 2 years there if we will get FIANCE VISA for me. SO our second OPTION is getting married here but then as I'm reading some POSTED ARTICLES here it shows that it's not EASY coz we need 21 days to wait before we will get married? Is this TRUE? Any advices PLEASE.

The other article that I read is. If it's CIVIL wedding it easy not UNLIKE CHURCH WEDDING.

PLEASE I NEED URGENT ADVICES.. Coz we are planning to get married by NOVEMBER or JANUARY. But I need some ADVICES from you guys before FINALIZING IT. Which is easier, the downside of getting married here.

hello amy, if u get fiancee visa you are only given 6 mos duration so within 6 mos you have to get married here then once you get married you apply for FLR right away then once you get your FLR than you can look for a job already. thats what im doing now just waiting for my FLR.. but ive applied as fiancee visa at first.

DianaKevy
4th November 2008, 17:13
hi guys we need help pls my friend is british citizen shes going to married with a her co worker and its flipino..we just wanna know if hes getting a COA for married in uk does he need to show his CENOMAR and my friend got a doubt if hes married in philippines does the embassy check it when hes gonna apply for COA or for spouse visa thank you we need reply

i think for me she has to ask her bf to get his CENOMAR and since she's doubting as well.... the more she has to know... he can just get it from the website http://www.census.gov.ph/