PDA

View Full Version : Madness!!!

Sangoma
23rd August 2008, 12:31
I am trying to get everything ready for my wifes visa applicatio.

Ou Yahoo chats fill 400 pages, nobody will read it, why don't they just be happy with dates and times.

I have only kept it since we decided to get married, it didn't occur to me before that, so how much would I have had if I kept the log all the time???

marylen
23rd August 2008, 13:05
when i submitted mine last aug 8, i got bundles of choosen emails n chats from before and just had to select some of those, i didn't manage to print all off , almost three years of relationship being expected to have too much then. at the last minute i decided to submit just ample enough not few yet not too many.....for as long as you submit more other evidence to prove that you have constant communication, i guess its fine. Anyways i got a lot of documents to prove enough, almost not fit with their expandable folder and was so thankful that they still manage to fit it right though its hardly .

joebloggs
23rd August 2008, 13:13
I am trying to get everything ready for my wifes visa applicatio.

Ou Yahoo chats fill 400 pages, nobody will read it, why don't they just be happy with dates and times.

I have only kept it since we decided to get married, it didn't occur to me before that, so how much would I have had if I kept the log all the time???

keep everything, and make backups

well i knew the misses for nearly 2 years b4 we got married, and we didn't apply for a spouse visa until we had been married about 2yrs, so i had near 4 yrs worth of logs, 100,000s of lines, seeing i worked for a printers, i printed just some of it out, i stopped at 500 pages, printed on both sides, with 2 pages on each side.and my misses didn't even give it to the embassy :doh:Brick:

what we did have thou is letters which she sent my monthly since we first chatted, some were 4yrs old :xxgrinning--00xx3:

menchkin
23rd August 2008, 14:16
You don't have to print out all your chats and emails. Just select from the archive. For my application, aside from chats and emails, I also submitted print outs of SMS (text messages) for the past 3 years and event cards (i.e. birthday cards, christmas cards,valentine cards, anniversary cards).

trina
23rd August 2008, 14:43
before i lodged my application i make sure that i printed everything necessary for my application as my husband and I want to prove the ECO that we are truly in love with each other... i submitted bundle of chat logs...(book binds each month for 7 months)..text messages....emails...cards...photos....

good luck to your application!!!:):):)

Ann07
23rd August 2008, 15:58
just pick the best and scattered throughout ur period of relationship:)

Sangoma
27th August 2008, 18:13
I solved the problem. I edited out all the naughty bits, now I only have 10 pages left:D

andypaul
27th August 2008, 18:36
Ates and times will suffice as others say just print archive screen shot.

there are a few posts on the subject from a few years back.

The archive will then look like a phone bill ie saying how oftern you spoke.

I doubt they really look at it even then as you could have made it up.

Whatever you do dont load your Mahal down with tonnes of papers as i doubt they will accept it all.