PDA

View Full Version : i wanna be there w/ him

misscarie
29th July 2006, 10:53
hello guys,,,,im so inlove with him wanna be there with him :bigcry: i want now:Brick:

scotsfiancee
29th July 2006, 11:05
hello guys,,,,im so inlove with him wanna be there with him :bigcry: i want now:Brick:

oohhh hi carie, are okay?:cwm34: :NoNo:

misscarie
29th July 2006, 11:06
Something inside
My heart,
And it feels like magic,
It's changing my life
Since you came to me,
Everything is so bright i see
You touched my heart,
And gave me love so real.

This time around I wanna let it show
There's something special,
In my heart you ought to know

I feel for you,
I mean i truly love you
In my heart and in my soul
You are my love
You are my all
I feel for you
I mean i always love you
becauce to me
You are a dream
Come true

Love grows Everyday
And it's hard to deny it
You inspire me all the way
The joy you bring
Makes my heart keep on singing
And all i wanna do
Is to remain close to you

You are my angel in disguise
You are the reaon i survive
With you each moment is worthwhile
You make me smile
And if without you
Surely i cry

I feel for you
I mean i truly love you
In my heart and in my soul
You are my love you are my all
I feel for you
I mean i'll always love you

Because to me you are a dream come true
Thats what i feel for you

I LOVE YOU ....

scotsfiancee
29th July 2006, 11:18
Nice Poem!:xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

misscarie
29th July 2006, 11:24
Nice Poem!:xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

hello scotsfiancee thank you ha,,,im inlove and i miz him thats why i wrote that...im going to rest na,,hes driving to go post office and i want to be w/ him...bye for na friend and miz yah already,,thanks for being have a friend like you here guys:) see yah soon

god bless and ingatz

scotsfiancee
29th July 2006, 11:26
where does he live?

KeithD
29th July 2006, 11:47
10 Downing Street :yikes:

scotsfiancee
29th July 2006, 13:47
10 Downing Street :yikes:

I've heard that already:action-smiley-081:

mrsfrivolity
29th July 2006, 20:18
hello misscarie! I do feel for you. We were all once and some are still, in the very same place you are now. It was not a happy place and sometimes it can be very very lonely...too lonely even :bigcry: . Be strong luv. There is light at the end of the tunnel. In the meantime, focus on your love for each other. That alone will help you through.

Ingat ka.

misscarie
30th July 2006, 07:06
where does he live?

hello friend miz yah...he's from manchester and hey im ok,,thanks for your concerned scotsfiancee...

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 07:43
hello friend miz yah...he's from manchester and hey im ok,,thanks for your concerned scotsfiancee...
Hi carie....wow nice then you found your true love..send my regards to simon!:Hellooo: and when is he coming?:Erm:

misscarie
30th July 2006, 07:58
Hi carie....wow nice then you found your true love..send my regards to simon!:Hellooo: and when is he coming?:Erm:

ahmmm this year scots ... hey you didnt answer me :doh how old are you :D

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 08:00
ahmmm this year scots ... hey you didnt answer me :doh how old are you :D

So this is your first time meeting then? i did try to sent you a PM but i think you never check your mailbox:cwm3: and your asking me that question in the other thread:D

misscarie
30th July 2006, 08:15
So this is your first time meeting then? i did try to sent you a PM but i think you never check your mailbox:cwm3: and your asking me that question in the other thread:D

yes first time,,,im not nervous in fact im soo excited to meet him really...hey friend...how long you know each other and when did you get married???

misscarie
30th July 2006, 08:19
hello misscarie! I do feel for you. We were all once and some are still, in the very same place you are now. It was not a happy place and sometimes it can be very very lonely...too lonely even :bigcry: . Be strong luv. There is light at the end of the tunnel. In the meantime, focus on your love for each other. That alone will help you through.

Ingat ka.

hello mrsfrivolity salamat ha,,,and yes i love him sooo much so strong feelings and cant wait for the time that we can be as one :cwm38: we didnt expect each other and yes heart tells that we want and we need each other ... i found true love to him thanks god for letting me meet each other :)

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 08:21
yes first time,,,im not nervous in fact im soo excited to meet him really...hey friend...how long you know each other and when did you get married???

almost 2 years now,and im still not married yet. We got engaged April this year.. and hey i reply you in the other thread:cwm24: