PDA

View Full Version : Sraight up,What You see Is what you Get Filipina girl

IainBusby
28th July 2006, 19:16
I Just wondered if there was anyone out there who's been looking for nice Filipino girl, educated and clever, but with all the typical qualities of (what us brought us all to this site) a beautiful filipina wife), I dont propose to post pictures or details etc, all I can say is she is slim, petite (well show me a filipina that ain't), beautiful, 23/24 years old and clever with it, got a BA in English and is currently living in Cebu tutoring Koreans in English. If your really genuinely interested and you are really genuinely looking for someone, you can send me a personal email at Iain@artimusik.com and if I think you are are worthy of her attention, I will pass your details on to her. This woman will be a treasure for any genuine man who really wants a filipina wife and partner. She know all about the sex tourists and players that frequent the Philippines, so dont waste your time if your looking for that sort of thing (She'll see right through you very quickly) SO GENUINE GUYS ONLY PLEASE.

Sorry about the typo "Straight Up"

FieryMary
30th July 2006, 07:23
wow that is straight up

KeithD
30th July 2006, 09:20
My religion only allows one wife!! :NoNo:

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 09:23

Good for you Keith:Brick:

BELGRAVIA
9th August 2006, 13:56
Yes Ian i read your thread, and its very straight forward,and as you know iv contacted you.Yes im a straight guy who only wants a mature loving relatioship, im not interested in messing anyone around,James

ginapeterb
9th August 2006, 15:54

I have to concur with my intrepid colleague at admin, my wife also does not allow more than one wife, and she would kill me if I so much as looked at another Filipina, she also said, if I get any ideas, she will cut it off in the night when I am resting, ( the thought does sober one up), so I would love to show interest in your 20 something freind, but hey, I value my life...

You said something that she knows all about the sex ? hmmmmmm oh well...someone out there is going to get lucky, dont tell Rob though, as Elsa will confiscate his Robotic sheep, if he looks in any other direction than her !!

ginapeterb
9th August 2006, 15:56
Yes Ian i read your thread, and its very straight forward,and as you know iv contacted you.Yes im a straight guy who only wants a mature loving relatioship, im not interested in messing anyone around,James

Belgravia,

I also know a nice 30 year old Filipina living in Hong Kong, who is looking for a nice guy from UK, she has a degree, is a teacher, very beautiful, sexy, and very romantic, she has been let down a couple of times, so she is not in the mood for time wasters, but if you are interesting in talking to her, and you are serious, then I will give you her yahoo Id...but only once you PM me for details, and tell me about yourself, as she is a freind of the family.

Tke care.

Pete and Gina

scotsfiancee
9th August 2006, 21:59
my wife also does not allow more than one wife, and she would kill me if I so much as looked at another Filipina, she also said, if I get any ideas, she will cut it off in the night when I am resting
So scary :yikes: :yikes: Cutting it off using a knife:bigcry: :bigcry: :NoNo: remember only 1 wife :Hellooo:

janice
14th August 2006, 07:43
guys be faithful and loyal..one is enough..if you really do love your partner..

aromulus
14th August 2006, 08:05
Who on earth would want to cope with 2 Mothers in law?????

Doc898
3rd September 2006, 08:05
Who on earth would want to cope with 2 Mothers in law?????

:icon_lol:
...and 2 nagging mouths!!

CaptainSmirk
8th September 2006, 12:18
:furious3: ...and the fiery temper that flares up with or without PMS:cwm23:

bigtombowski
27th July 2007, 17:50
[QUOTE=IainBusby;8982if I think you are are worthy of her attention, I will pass your details on to her. QUOTE]

oh iain, how arbitrary of you

Pepe n Pilar
23rd August 2007, 14:44
:icon_lol:
...and 2 nagging mouths!!

Hahahahaha...... i like that joke!!!:cwm12::BouncyHappy::icon_lol::icon_lol: