PDA

View Full Version : has any one else been denied

phillip
14th August 2008, 19:31
it seems everyone is getting there visa ,is there anyone else had theres denied if so what was the reason.i would be intrested to find out.

KeithD
14th August 2008, 19:43
We very rarely have refusals on here if folk follow all the info contained here & Pete's site.

phillip
14th August 2008, 19:51
i wonder what we done wrong.it's so hard to except the decision.when we had all the requirments.frances appeal will be sitting on the desk by now ,it just seems so unfair,i think i could except it if we were denied for a good reason,im still full of anger for that women in the embassy .i do appolagise for not letting it drop.

KeithD
14th August 2008, 19:57
Ask Pete about the woman he fell in love with at the Embassy :icon_lol:

:xxmixed-smiley-017: :NEW3: :D

Tiggers0608
15th August 2008, 08:40
it seems everyone is getting there visa ,is there anyone else had theres denied if so what was the reason.i would be intrested to find out.

:Erm: whats the reason why your partner got denied? ... :rolleyes:

KeithD
15th August 2008, 08:57
:Erm: whats the reason why your partner got denied? ... :rolleyes:
Read his other thread.

keithAngel
15th August 2008, 09:58
i wonder what we done wrong.it's so hard to except the decision.when we had all the requirments.frances appeal will be sitting on the desk by now ,it just seems so unfair,i think i could except it if we were denied for a good reason,im still full of anger for that women in the embassy .i do appolagise for not letting it drop.

On a positive note you have now supplied the info required for the application to be reconsidered so whilst delayed lets hope you now get the desired result:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
15th August 2008, 10:38
On a positive note you have now supplied the info required for the application to be reconsidered so whilst delayed lets hope you now get the desired result:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Here here! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

phillip
15th August 2008, 10:57
Thank you all for your support,Frances emailed the embassy for an update but still no reply.Got our fingers crossed