PDA

View Full Version : FLR approved

Pepe n Pilar
14th August 2008, 15:24
I got my passport this afternoon with the residence permit. Yipeey! FLR approved. It is exactly one month. I applied July 12 and was granted Aug. 13.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

vbkelly
14th August 2008, 15:26
congratz!

trina
14th August 2008, 15:27
CONGRATZ!!!

menchkin
14th August 2008, 15:27
Congratulations!!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Ann07
14th August 2008, 15:30
Well done you:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Ady
14th August 2008, 17:18
Wow!!! Congratulations Itsme_iye! That is great news.

Mrs Daddy
14th August 2008, 17:30
Congrats:)

cinmickey28
14th August 2008, 17:32
Congratz Shel!

kimmi
14th August 2008, 18:27
well done sis Shelly..:)

telford
15th August 2008, 01:16
congrats! well done sis!

Pepe n Pilar
15th August 2008, 09:07
Thank you very much indeed.

The second of the 3 pages letter from the Home Office states that...

The form will ask you and your spouse to sign a declaration to the effect that you are still married, that you are living together as husband and wife and intend to do so permanently.

You will be expected to provide evidence of cohabitation for the the two year period in the
form of official documents, addressed to yourself and your spouse. The current requirement is to provide 20 letters or documents from 5 differenct sources.

The dates of these should be spread over the whole 2 year period.

Does it mean i have to receive at least one document/letter a month?
How did you go about these guys? What form of letters/documents did you have in filing for the ILR?

That will be 2 yrs from now but, just being prepared for it.

Many thanks for the replies. God Bless...:)

stuartfarm
15th August 2008, 09:21
The BIA have now changed the requirements .You only need 6 letters now , see below . This was taken from the BIA site this morning

Note 7 We need 6 letters or other documents addressed to you jointly or in both your names. If you do not have enough itemsin your joint names, you may also provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address for both of you.

Examples of acceptable letters and documents are listed below. They must be originals.
The dates of the letters or documents should spread over the whole 2 years. They should be from at least 3 different sources.

Please give an explanation on a separate sheet if you cannot provide 6 items; if the documents are not addressed to both of you;
or if they do not cover the 2-year period. If you and your partner lived with relatives or friends for some or all of the 2-year period, please provide a letter from the relative(s) and/or friend(s) confirming this.

If you did not live together for any of the 2-year period, tell us the reasons for this and whether you stayed in contact with each
other during this time, and provide any relevant supporting evidence.

Examples of acceptable types of letters and documents

bills or statements
mortgage statements/agreement
bank statements/letters
council tax bills or statements
water rates bills or statements
electricity and/or gas bills or statements
tenancy agreement(s)
building society savings books/letters
letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue and Customs, Dept for Work
and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing
letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical treatments, appointments,
home visits or other medical matters
telephone bills or statements

Pepe n Pilar
15th August 2008, 13:59
Thank you very much Stuarfarm for the quick reply. So that is effective August 15, 2008.
I have received the letter from the Home Office dated August 13,2008 so probably they still used the old forms.

IainBusby
15th August 2008, 15:15
Congratulations Shelly,
Louella & I are just preparing the ILR application for both her and my step-daughter Mary Grace, which has to be sent between 1st and 16th of September. It's £750 already and I dread to think how much it's going to cost by the time you have to apply. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Iain.

Pepe n Pilar
15th August 2008, 15:24
Congratulations Shelly,
Louella & I are just preparing the ILR application for both her and my step-daughter Mary Grace, which has to be sent between 1st and 16th of September. It's £750 already and I dread to think how much it's going to cost by the time you have to apply. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Iain.

Wow! that expensive!!!!. That will be 2 yrs from now Ian perhaps i will have to start saving.....:doh:icon_lol::Erm::Erm:

Le'em
15th August 2008, 15:46
Wow! that expensive!!!!. That will be 2 yrs from now Ian perhaps i will have to start saving.....:doh:icon_lol::Erm::Erm:

hello ms iye, wow thats very nice...congratulations...well its been a while since we last chat....im just busy coz were always visiting my in laws in cantubury, and some preparations..you know....its next month ms iye...

again congratulations......:Hellooo::Hellooo:

IainBusby
15th August 2008, 16:08

In 2 years time it's bound to have gone up and they don't seem to increase visas in line with inflation. They'll probably have hiked it up to about £1,000 by then. :cwm23: :REGamblMoney01HL1: :cwm23: :REGamblMoney01HL1: :cwm23::REGamblMoney01HL1::cwm23:

Tiggers0608
15th August 2008, 16:13
:xxgrinning--00xx3: congrats shelly, and yes we need to save now for ILR as it will be expensive in 2 years he he he :doh

Pepe n Pilar
16th August 2008, 15:20
To Le'em, thanks. Congratulations to your upcoming wedding. Hope to chat with you again sometime.

To IanBusby, Thank you... That's not a problem i guess even if it will go up to £1,000 or more we don't have a choice, do we?:doh:NoNo::Hellooo:

To Tiggers0608, Thank you very much indeed.:)He does the savings, i do the spending:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

IainBusby
16th August 2008, 21:08
To Le'em, thanks. Congratulations to your upcoming wedding. Hope to chat with you again sometime.

To IanBusby, Thank you... That's not a problem i guess even if it will go up to £1,000 or more we don't have a choice, do we?:doh:NoNo::Hellooo:

To Tiggers0608, Thank you very much indeed.:)He does the savings, i do the spending:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

Sounds about right!:Erm:

keithAngel
17th August 2008, 10:13
just over a pound a day............bargain !!!!

joebloggs
17th August 2008, 12:52
just over a pound a day............bargain !!!!

true, but one £ a day more than Europeans or asylum seekers have to pay..

and it might be £ a day for most, but its cost me up to now more than £3,500 for visa's for the wife and kids, and still nearly another £1000 to pay :cwm23:

long live GB and the European union :action-smiley-081:

amyburple
26th August 2008, 18:57
CONGRATS... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: