PDA

View Full Version : 2go abotiz pick up my documents today july 26, 2006

Gensanbritish
26th July 2006, 10:14
Hello everybody,

The 2go aboitiz picked up my documents just this afternoon. Im nervous now for the outcome of my application. I hope there's no probs with it. What's next with this ??? how will i know that the ukvacs approved my application. Hope to hear about this soon...thanks and more power to this site Filipinouk...

GOd bless ya all!!!

Paul and Jovelyn Dallow

KeithD
26th July 2006, 10:33
Wait.....get drunk....drink some more......usually helps....otherwise you have to put up with the wait like everyone else. It is no where near as long as it used to be though.

Gensanbritish
26th July 2006, 12:03
:BouncyHappy: hehe yeah to stop thinking about visa... i really hope i can get this visa sorted very soon. I cant wait to be with my husband in Uk... anybody here just applied also this month????

Paul and Jovelyn ( Gensanbritish)

Eljohno
26th July 2006, 12:34
Keep an eye on the ukvacs website..

As long as you have a reference number you can check how the application is doing but most of all try to be patient

britoy
27th July 2006, 04:00
applied july 4th and sign into ukvacs every hour lol come on :Brick:

jeida
27th July 2006, 05:44
Hello gensanbritish
Im a filipina married to a british guy also. Im still waiting for our marriage contract from NSO so i could apply for spouse visa. Just want to ask if you got your passport ammended to your husbands surname before applying for spouse visa?
Goodluck to your application. I know how you feel, very sad being apart from your husband.

scotsfiancee
27th July 2006, 06:13
applied july 4th and sign into ukvacs every hour lol come on :Brick:

So your still waiting for a call from the embassy until now? i will send my application soon , maybe first this first week of ausgust:BouncyHappy:

Gensanbritish
27th July 2006, 13:09
Yeah its really sad to be far apart to your husband. that's why im really hoping that they will grant me a visa. About the passport, i got it after my wedding so i already use the surname of my husband. Thats why i dont have a problem with it. As i know u need to have your marriage contract and go to DFA to amend ur passport. One of my friend who married german have done that also. Thanks for your reply and u too goodluck. Im really excited now to be with my husband... take care my friend and GOd bless ya!!!

PS. heres my email address if u want to chat with me windchime882002ATyahoo.com

Paul and Jovelyn

Gensanbritish
27th July 2006, 13:12
what is reference number?? where can i find that??? hope to hear from you soon....

paul and jovelyn ( Gensanbritish)

britoy
27th July 2006, 13:46
U can find your reference number on the receipt that u got from UKVACS.

i hope this will help u

:)

Eljohno
27th July 2006, 18:42
what is reference number?? where can i find that??? hope to hear from you soon....

paul and jovelyn ( Gensanbritish)

Yes you should have got a receipt number when they arrived to take your visa application/evidence file...:D

Gensanbritish
28th July 2006, 12:29
Yeah i have it i just it already in the receipt the man gave to me when he picked up my documents last day... thanks ....

Gensanbritish

Gensanbritish
28th July 2006, 12:36
HI i already track my reference number and it says no records found... ohh i will just try to check it next time... im nervous now and excited for the result. I sent 2 envelopes of documents hehehe and it really loads. Well i just enclosed there all the evidences that we hope...

Thanks for the reply and hope to hear from you soon...

Gensanbritish

Byang
28th July 2006, 13:44
Hi, I hope to clear this out.

As soon as the docs are received by the ukvacs, they will check it within a day or two. After this, they will send you an email to let you know that your uk visa app has been encoded and a reference number is given then it is forwarded to the embassy. Hence, the number you get from from 2go-aboitiz and ukvacs (by the time the courier guy accepted your docs) are "receipt numbers" and not really the reference number.

It's very misleading since what is asked on their website is the receipt number (which should have been the reference number). ukvacs should change that wording! If you put the receipt number, it will always say "NO RECORDS FOUND". That is why it's totally different. So, just keep on checking your email, you'll eventually receive your reference number. :)

Gensanbritish
29th July 2006, 12:51
Ah i see , thank you so much for the information that u gave Byang. I will keep checking my email now... thank you very much again. Now i know i need reference number and this receipt number... thanks again . May GOd bless you...

Gensanbritish

IainBusby
29th July 2006, 17:29
Hi Jeida, My wife is going to get her passport changed into her married name next week. She previously applied to do this, but was told that it could only be done after she had attended the pre-departure seminar.

Gensanbritish
30th July 2006, 11:40
HI how come i got my passport without attending seminar?? but actually the guy their who assisted me in the DFA said that i need to attend CFO but after that day they already issued me a passport. And actually my close friend said that u can attend that seminar before or after u got your visa. So in my case i will just have that seminar if i have my visa already...

Hope to hear from you soon regarding this!!! thanks and take care and have a bless sunday... God bless you all...

Gensanbritish

Gensanbritish
2nd August 2006, 11:52
HI byang,

How many days before they will email to you your reference number. They picked up my docs last july 26 and until now they still didnt email me this reference number... I hope to hear from you about this... thanks in advance and may Godbless you always ...

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

Byang
2nd August 2006, 15:56
hi! :)

lemme share this timeline...

May 24 (wed) - made an arrangement with 2go-aboitiz manila
May 26 (fri) - 2go picked up my docs from my house
May 29 (tue) - ukvacs received my docs
June 1 (thu) -ukvacs emailed me: "your uk visa application has been encoded, your reference number is 20060529xxxx"

>>>>> So,the first 8 digits is actually the date of which my app was received by ukvacs. It's a big help if you correspond with them alot through email or you may call them asap for whatever concerns you have. Also, ukvacs is not really perfect. they do commit mistakes.. in my case, they wrongfully addressed the reference number to another person eventhough the email add was mine. they responded real quick though and apologized.

July 11 (tue) - received my passport, originals docs and an appointment letter was attached as well as the official receipt of ukvacs service fee of Php 616.

July 19 (wed) - embassy interview
July 20 (thu) - CFO

In my experience, I can say that ukvacs is very efficient, fast and informative. Just today they emailed me a Quality Assessment form for me to fill up.. I made a positive feedback and a suggestion to replace the word "receipt" (as seen on the website )to "reference" That way, it will be very clear once and for all. So, I hope they would change it real soon!!!!!:D

scotsfiancee
2nd August 2006, 22:56
Thats nice to hear from you Byang i hope so that mine will works so fast like what you had:bigcry:

remee_milano
3rd August 2006, 00:05
God bless you Lynlyn!!!

Ahhh how to start a new thread? hehe
Thank you

Its nice to be here again. Been very busy preapring for all the stuffs needed for the application!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! lol so hard yet exciting hehe

Take care all..

My name is Zobel (Remee is my mom's name - just love her so much)

jeida
3rd August 2006, 08:43
Hi Jeida, My wife is going to get her passport changed into her married name next week. She previously applied to do this, but was told that it could only be done after she had attended the pre-departure seminar.

Hello IainBusby,

thanks for the info, so did ur wife got her passport ammended already? So she attend seminar first before changing her passport? Do the CFO needs her marriage contract as one of the requirements for the seminar? As of now im waiting for our marriage contract so im stuck. My husband wants me to attend seminar while waiting for our marriage contract but i guess i cant coz they will need my marriage contract right?
Would be very happy if you could help me with this. God bless you and your wife

Gensanbritish
3rd August 2006, 10:38
hi Byang ,

Thanks your reply. Take care and God bless you...

I guess i need to phone them very soon..thanks again...

remee_milano
1st September 2006, 17:00
Hi Jovelyn,

Got any updates?

Take care always

Zobel

Gensanbritish
2nd September 2006, 09:00
hi ZObel,

I am just waiting for the schedule of my interview. I hope that will be very soon as i cant stop thinking about it... thanks for you post..

IainBusby
2nd September 2006, 10:31
hi ZObel,

I am just waiting for the schedule of my interview. I hope that will be very soon as i cant stop thinking about it

Hi Jovelyn,
It looks like your application was submitted about 1 week before my wife's, which she handed in personally. I made an email enquiry to the embassy to ManilaVisaEnquiries.manila@fco.gov.uk , about how much notice for a proposed interview date we could expect to be given. After an initial "out of the office" auto reply, I got a another reply from them on 29th of August which said:

"To date we are dealing settlement application received on 05 July.
For settlement visa applications the visa section of the embassy targets to process applications in 3 months. There will be one of three outcomes: issuance of visa, refusal of visa, or interview. If you require an interview, the embassy aims to be able to provide an appointment within 15 working days.
Unfortunately there will invariably be times - particularly at peak travel times - when the embassy cannot reach these standards with all applications.We recommend that you allow at least 3 months for settlement.
We will advise the applicant as soon as it will be considered."

With this reply in mind and the fact that UKVACS said it will take 3 months when she submitted her application, both my wife and I have decided to try not to think about it too much until both September and October are over, otherwise we'll both go stark staring mad just checking that UKVACS tracking page every day and seeing the same depressing status message "At The British Embassy". :Brick:
Iain.

scotsfiancee
2nd September 2006, 11:07
"To date we are dealing settlement application received on 05 July.
For settlement visa applications the visa section of the embassy targets to process applications in 3 months. There will be one of three outcomes: issuance of visa, refusal of visa, or interview. If you require an interview, the embassy aims to be able to provide an appointment within 15 working days.
Unfortunately there will invariably be times - particularly at peak travel times - when the embassy cannot reach these standards with all applications.We recommend that you allow at least 3 months for settlement.
We will advise the applicant as soon as it will be considered."

Were just about same email that had received from the manila embassy. So since it could take up 3 months who knows maybe will get our interview by this month or maybe October.:BouncyHappy:

britoy
3rd September 2006, 07:38
So your still waiting for a call from the embassy until now? i will send my application soon , maybe first this first week of ausgust:BouncyHappy:
Yeah still waiting 2 months tomorrow. same old hmmmm :censored: was going to swear lo same old rubbish from embassy we are dealing with applications fom july1-5 th your application should be there with int he week they said that twice to us now. so we have given up hope of getting it anytime this month. my guess is embassy got it july 4th and we will not here anything til oct4th :NoNo:

Gensanbritish
5th September 2006, 09:14
HI Iainbusby,

Thanks for your information. That would be sad. Ohh takes really long time :doh :doh :doh . Me and my husband paul willl probablly go crazy thinking about it. But no choice we need to wait.. But i hope that by october they will call me for my interview. I just really wanted to finish it already... Goodluck to all the applicants tc and God bless you all..

Gensanbritish ( Jovelyn and Paul)

britoy
5th September 2006, 09:42
I hope im wrong we hope it comes soon or we get our visit to the embassy. All we can do is hope for the best and keep on loading up the ukvacs site :doh

britoy
5th September 2006, 10:09
just went on uk vacs site after i posted the last message the old at the embassy was still there :censored: .then ten mins later it refresh button and i saw a new message "Dispatched" :yikes: well i jumped out of my seat started shouting :BouncyHappy: BABY BABY she was a sleep and thought the house was on fire :cwm23: or something LOL, ok i think i just overeacated a little but that is one step closer to getting a visa one step after 2 months of nothing...i bet calm down SanMig in the fridge :party-smiley-012:

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 10:47
That's a good news then.Goodluck!

britoy
5th September 2006, 10:54
now we are both sat here wondering what do's "Dispatched" mean :cwm34: do's it mean we could have a visa on it's way...if it do's my credit card will be going round SM in the morning as she buys everything in the mall OK me too LOL. Or do's mean the docs are coming back, or maybe a interview...dam i really need to calm down now :Rasp:

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 10:58
Embassy emailed me back last 3 weeks ago about the status of my application.

"For settlement visa applications the visa section of the embassy targets to process applications in 3 months. There will be one of three outcomes: issuance of visa, refusal of visa, or interview. If you require an interview, the embassy aims to be able to provide an appointment within 15 working days. "

I think you're going for an interview? But at least it's her time now to have visa..I'll be next :cwm24:

IainBusby
5th September 2006, 12:10
now we are both sat here wondering what do's "Dispatched" mean :cwm34: do's it mean we could have a visa on it's way...

I rememeber someone else posted on here that she was unsure what it meant when the status of her application on the UKVACS tracking page changed to dispatched and when she phoned UKVACS to find out, she was told that it meant the visa had been dispatched and was on its her. I really hope for both your sakes that my memory serves me well.
Iain.

britoy
5th September 2006, 12:16
[QUOTE=IainBusby I really hope for both your sakes that my memory serves me well.
Iain.[/QUOTE]

O.M.G.:BouncyHappy: i do hope your memory is good LOL

Eljohno
5th September 2006, 12:16
It means that your file is being returned to you but you will not know for sure if you have the visa until you open the package.The first thing to do is look in your passport and check if the visa has been put securely into it but at least you will have an answer one way or the other in the next day or so...

Anne
5th September 2006, 18:02
I submitted my Spouse application on the 3rd of July and now my status on the UKVACS site is 'dispatched'. Fingers Crossed!

andypaul
5th September 2006, 19:24
It means that your file is being returned to you but you will not know for sure if you have the visa until you open the package.The first thing to do is look in your passport and check if the visa has been put securely into it but at least you will have an answer one way or the other in the next day or so...

I remeber the Day the Wife got her Parcel, i felt like complaining not even a Letter to say welcome to the UK. BBut after 5 seconds i forgot that and was jumping around the room:Hellooo: .

Jay&Zobel
5th September 2006, 22:55
just went on uk vacs site after i posted the last message the old at the embassy was still there :censored: .then ten mins later it refresh button and i saw a new message "Dispatched" :yikes: well i jumped out of my seat started shouting :BouncyHappy: BABY BABY she was a sleep and thought the house was on fire :cwm23: or something LOL, ok i think i just overeacated a little but that is one step closer to getting a visa one step after 2 months of nothing...i bet calm down SanMig in the fridge :party-smiley-012:

WOW CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
5th September 2006, 23:08
they will phone you for an interview..

but it may have been rejected :NoNo: so don't celebrate yet......

heaven
6th September 2006, 02:18
Wow thats a good news good luck and hoping ur visa is on its way!!!!

Eljohno
6th September 2006, 05:08
I hope you have the result that we did as we checked the ukvacs and it said " at the embassy" then when we checked again it said "dispatched" and within a day or so the visa arrived in the passport but i know that it is not always that way but even if you have to go for an interview it will be fine so do not worry.:rolleyes:

britoy
6th September 2006, 06:58
my fiancee walked out of the door to go to SM less than 1 min latter a knock on the door i was thinking she had fort something. it was the guy from 2GO i ripped open the package flicked threw the visa and was heart broken no visa stamp :furious3: , i had a second look and saw a little page i missed first time........:BouncyHappy: we got a visa:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo: right now my girl is running home from the mall LOL i just want to say the biggest thank you to everybody here without you we would not have had a clue but we read this forum every page for weeks and followed the advice thank you all so much..now how to i go about packing a flip girls entire life into a few suitcases whe she owns more sharon cd's than anybody on earth?

scotsfiancee
6th September 2006, 07:01
Wow...i am very happy for both of you! so they're releasing visa for 2 months? without having for an interview:Rasp: Embassy are doing great now:Hellooo:

Eljohno
6th September 2006, 07:33
my fiancee walked out of the door to go to SM less than 1 min latter a knock on the door i was thinking she had fort something. it was the guy from 2GO i ripped open the package flicked threw the visa and was heart broken no visa stamp :furious3: , i had a second look and saw a little page i missed first time........:BouncyHappy: we got a visa:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo: right now my girl is running home from the mall LOL i just want to say the biggest thank you to everybody here without you we would not have had a clue but we read this forum every page for weeks and followed the advice thank you all so much..now how to i go about packing a flip girls entire life into a few suitcases whe she owns more sharon cd's than anybody on earth?

Congrats,

it is always encouraging when we hear of a couple getting their visa sorted so all the best for the rest of your lives:BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Anne
6th September 2006, 08:28
After 2 months waiting... it's finally over! I received my passport with visa stamp on it this morning.. Yaaahhooo!!:Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo: What a relief! Soon my family will be reunited again in UK..

I would like to thank this forum and ukresident forum for all the advice that you gave to us!!

scotsfiancee
6th September 2006, 11:16
Congrats...........:Wine: :Wine: :Wine: :Wine:

IainBusby
6th September 2006, 11:18
we got a visa

After 2 months waiting... it's finally over! I received my passport with visa stamp on it this morning

WOW congratulations to you all.
Iain.

Jay&Zobel
6th September 2006, 22:17
More Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Be To God!!