PDA

View Full Version : Things you regret buying

flomike
13th August 2008, 21:52
When Im using my credit card to buy something on the internet and shops after a few hours I feel bad coz it means bills again:bigcry:

and my samsung tocco cellphone...im bored on it now but I have to wait for a year to replace it:Brick:

keithAngel
13th August 2008, 22:52
Boredom is good ....your life will seem to last longer......and therefor you will have enough time to pay your bills:joke:

KeithD
13th August 2008, 22:53
Buy another phone, then you have two :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
14th August 2008, 08:22

Have you started selling phones now Keith? :D

aromulus
14th August 2008, 08:26
Have you started selling phones now Keith? :D

Don't give him ideas...........:NoNo:

IainBusby
14th August 2008, 08:49

Don't give him ideas...........:NoNo:

I just thought it sounded like a bit of a plug for a "Coming Soon" new product line! :D

KeithD
14th August 2008, 08:59
Very little profit in the phone business otherwise I would :)

IainBusby
14th August 2008, 09:54
Back to the subject of the thread "Things you regret buying", I bought a magic sing for the wife and the step-daughter the last time we were in Phils. :doh I'm begining to think I've developed masochistic tendencies. :yikes:

Iain.

PeterB
14th August 2008, 15:05
I bought a magic sing for the wife and the step-daughter the last time we were in Phils. :doh I'm begining to think I've developed masochistic tendencies.

Hehe ... Ruby received the Magic Sing as a Christmas present. Like you, I've decided that it was a mistake .... I now dread the words - "I want to sing!":cwm3:

IainBusby
15th August 2008, 15:04
Hehe ... Ruby received the Magic Sing as a Christmas present. Like you, I've decided that it was a mistake .... I now dread the words - "I want to sing!":cwm3:

They set it up again yesterday, Mary, my step-daughter had 2 school friends round for the day and of course, then the missus had to join in as well just for good measure. :yikes: :xxparty-smiley-004: :Bolt:>>>> GOOD EXCUSE TO GO TO THE PUB I SUPPOSE. :xxgrinning--00xx3: