PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Center

misscarie
13th August 2008, 07:12
Hello Guys,

Goodmorning :) later at 9:30am me and simon's mom together with his twins :yikes: are going to the Traffic Center.I am a bit nervous and shy:Cuckoo: i will have a bonding with my future in-laws :rolleyes: . I just hope on my first trip there , i hope to find an Asian Store.I really want to buy a Datu Puti Toyo and Vinegar and some Filipino Seasoning.Amoy soy sauce here are kinda sweet :cwm24: and thats wat i used for my adobo 2 das ago and ginisa with liver lastnight.However,i found a salt and pepper in the kitchen :D and i still not balance for my taste but ok to simon :cwm24:

Frances
13th August 2008, 07:36
hi Elena! Im sure you will get along just fine.
Have a nice day with your future parents in law. : )

Sconnie
13th August 2008, 07:44
Good morning Elena,

I am sure yopu will have a great day out and that they will take great care of you.
You have salt and vinegar ?? to me that is crying out for fish and chips.

Ann07
13th August 2008, 13:19
Hello Guys,

Goodmorning :) later at 9:30am me and simon's mom together with his twins :yikes: are going to the Traffic Center.I am a bit nervous and shy:Cuckoo: i will have a bonding with my future in-laws :rolleyes: . I just hope on my first trip there , i hope to find an Asian Store.I really want to buy a Datu Puti Toyo and Vinegar and some Filipino Seasoning.Amoy soy sauce here are kinda sweet :cwm24: and thats wat i used for my adobo 2 das ago and ginisa with liver lastnight.However,i found a salt and pepper in the kitchen :D and i still not balance for my taste but ok to simon :cwm24:

Hi elene:) how do u find the uk weather?:D
Nice bonding with inlaws lol!
im sure u can find some, if u cant find filipino shop try chinese shop coz some the sell filipino foods like datu puti vinegar and soy sauce:)
goodluck and enjoy shopping:Cuckoo::cwm12:

misscarie
13th August 2008, 17:22
hi Elena! Im sure you will get along just fine.
Have a nice day with your future parents in law. : )

Sconnie Good morning Elena,

I am sure yopu will have a great day out and that they will take great care of you.
You have salt and vinegar ?? to me that is crying out for fish and chips.

Ann07

Hi elene how do u find the uk weather?
Nice bonding with inlaws lol!
im sure u can find some, if u cant find filipino shop try chinese shop coz some the sell filipino foods like datu puti vinegar and soy sauce
goodluck and enjoy shopping

:)

I Just got home from mama's house.Sad to tell u guys , i couldn't find the Datu Puti Toyo and Vinegar :bigcry: i am drooling of it lol.We went to the Trafford Center ( not Traffic Center :icon_lol: )a very big shopping mall and i take some photos:Cuckoo:.We had a nice date,buy a coffee and cappucino at Starbucks ( mamas favorite Coffee Shop :D ) we went to the Tesco also and eat at mamas house.She prepared vegetable pie :yikes: a sandwhich and colslaw dunno how to spell it right :Cuckoo:.After that, we chat alil and simon's twins drive me home.Now,i am folding our clothes that i hanged outside :cwm34: and just finnished marinading the beef for dinner later.

Btw,Ann...its sunny day today :) but still cold :D lol

Ann07
13th August 2008, 18:36

I Just got home from mama's house.Sad to tell u guys , i couldn't find the Datu Puti Toyo and Vinegar :bigcry: i am drooling of it lol.We went to the Trafford Center ( not Traffic Center :icon_lol: )a very big shopping mall and i take some photos:Cuckoo:.We had a nice date,buy a coffee and cappucino at Starbucks ( mamas favorite Coffee Shop :D ) we went to the Tesco also and eat at mamas house.She prepared vegetable pie :yikes: a sandwhich and colslaw dunno how to spell it right :Cuckoo:.After that, we chat alil and simon's twins drive me home.Now,i am folding our clothes that i hanged outside :cwm34: and just finnished marinading the beef for dinner later.

ur so funny...having a laugh while i read ur post elena:icon_lol:.
nice starbucks...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

nice to be in laws..isnt it? they always treat u:icon_lol::icon_lol:
like my father in law, everytime we go out with him he would always ask do u need something? do u like this n that?:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol::cwm12:

kimmi
13th August 2008, 18:42

hi Elena, it's nice to hear that ur adjusting here in the UK perfectly well..and of course enjoying the bonding with ur mum in law and Simon's twins..:)

Have u tried looking at the website of PinoyMiniMall??maybe u can get Datu Puti Vinegar and Soy sauce there..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
13th August 2008, 19:16
try healthfood shop for japanese tamari its my favourite soy sause and you can dilute it as its quite strong then its more like shoyu i find chinese soy to sweet as well

andypaul
13th August 2008, 19:32
Wheres joe where you need him to give you the heads up on his neck of the woods.

Im sure there are plenty of Chinese/asian food shops even if they not named as a Phill store.

may have a section for the differt asian communities in the shop.

From a quick read of the phill and chinnese food listing
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=4271&page=2

thats your nearest one

or is

Address:Wing Yip
Oldham Road
Ancoats
Manchester
M4 5HU

Tel: 0161 832 3215
Fax: 0161 833 2798 Normal Opening Hours:Monday to Saturday:
9.30am - 7.00pm
Sundays:
11.30am - 5.30pm

http://www.wingyip.com/page-495.html

nearer?

Come on joe help out your fellow up norf person:D

joebloggs
13th August 2008, 20:05
Wheres joe where you need him to give you the heads up on his neck of the woods.

Im sure there are plenty of Chinese/asian food shops even if they not named as a Phill store.

come on joe help out your fellow up norf person:D

I live only a few mins away from the trafford centre :D

there is a small pinoy shop in the indoor shopping market in eccles, run by some very nice pinoys :xxgrinning--00xx3:

there was also an asian food store but that shutdown a while ago :cwm24:

tomoboyle2000
13th August 2008, 20:28
there is a small pinoy shop in the indoor shopping market in eccles, run by some very nice pinoys :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We go to that shop nearly every week, your correct Joe they are realy nice people who own it.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
13th August 2008, 20:48
We go to that shop nearly every week, your correct Joe they are realy nice people who own it.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

the lady who originally owned the shop 'dante' - named after her daughter i think, started out in the market, then she opened a shop near the library, but it was costing her too much and she moved back to the indoor market, then she sold it to the people who run it now, as she and her family moved back to the phils !

there was a bigger store that sold asian food, mainly Thai and Filipino behind the church on church street, but we went the other wk and its shutdown

where in bolton are you ? you near daisy hill, me bro lives there :Erm:

keithAngel
13th August 2008, 23:06
Moved to Edinburgh Joe?:Kilt:

misscarie
14th August 2008, 07:36
Thanks Guys for helping us.If simon dont work on saturday we will look for the asian/Filipino store! we searched the store in net and i see wat i am looking for :xxgrinning--00xx3: ajinomoto,ajiginisa/magic sarap (i hope they have) datu puti toyo and vinegar.

Btw,do they sell Manggang Kalabaw and Bagoong :Erm:

misscarie
14th August 2008, 07:45
ur so funny...having a laugh while i read ur post elena:icon_lol:.
nice starbucks...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

nice to be in laws..isnt it? they always treat u:icon_lol::icon_lol:
like my father in law, everytime we go out with him he would always ask do u need something? do u like this n that?:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol::cwm12:

Hi Ann,

you're right,they were nice to me :) coz i carry my mamas shopping bag :icon_lol: (joke) haha.She buy me a Profiterole Dessert from Mark&Spencer lastday :rolleyes:.Twins was nice too :xxgrinning--00xx3: even though i didn't understand his slang words :D lol its funny tho im getting use to it na...i hope :Help1:

alicat
14th August 2008, 08:13
Btw,do they sell Manggang Kalabaw and Bagoong :Erm:[/QUOTE]

i dont think so,i been looking around for nearly 2 years
now,i cant find any:NoNo::NoNo::icon_lol:

IainBusby
14th August 2008, 09:03

We all knew what you meant but we're all too polite to point out your mistake. :D
Iain.

Ann07
14th August 2008, 09:32
Hi Ann,

you're right,they were nice to me :) coz i carry my mamas shopping bag :icon_lol: (joke) haha.She buy me a Profiterole Dessert from Mark&Spencer lastday :rolleyes:.Twins was nice too :xxgrinning--00xx3: even though i didn't understand his slang words :D lol its funny tho im getting use to it na...i hope :Help1:

u good girl elena:D:D:D u r not alone dad is also like that always on the look out for sale and last minute hehehehehehe! Nice to hear u r settling in. You are right u will get used to it and eventually u might copy their accent:D