PDA

View Full Version : Looking for marriage

Masam
12th August 2008, 21:17
Hi

I m a completey new user in a marriage forum. Little introduction.. I have completed my MSc intelligent software systems from Blekinge Institute of Technology Sweden. Currently i m United Kingdom and working in a British Airways Company as a Audit Executive. I have little plan, in which marriage is also very important for me. We can find many girls or boys in normal routine at different location like pubs clubs, but how can i find true love in my life. Main thing is i really feel shy sometimes, hard to find friendship, but looking for a true and sincere partner. Basically i m stuck. I need to find a true partner, i have everything in my life but now needs a good female partner who like to spend her life with me as a true friend and marriage partner. I m 25 years old but for me marriage (find a partner) is becoming a great issue for me. Might be some guys thinks its fake no true, But its true and honest posting. Please only serious one reply me and try to find out my problem and solution. Thanks

Masam

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 08:47
r u serious enough:D and r u a gentleman:) anyway welcome to the forum

Ann07
13th August 2008, 13:15
hi masam welcome:)

u sound so serious in finding ur truelove:) goodluck:)

kimmi
13th August 2008, 19:14

well, sis we need to check him very very much..he he he:D:icon_lol:

keithAngel
13th August 2008, 19:20

Not many of us left:rolleyes:

LEAHnew
14th August 2008, 02:06
Not many of us left:rolleyes:

:yikes::D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck Masam finding your true love:xxgrinning--00xx3:

publicduende
26th August 2008, 23:16
Hi Masam,
I'm pleased to see a young software engineer in the forum. I am fond of Filipino women too, and being almost 10 years older than you, having a long term relationship with somebody who is truly tender and dedicated (and doesn't want to divorce after 3 years and a couple of babies!) here in London seems the hardest thing.

If you live near London you should try and come here, there are several Filipino communities here.

Good luck,
Duende

Ana_may365
28th August 2008, 14:28
hi!Masam,WELCOME HERE!hope that u can find ur perfect woman

telford
31st August 2008, 07:19
Hi

I m a completey new user in a marriage forum. Little introduction.. I have completed my MSc intelligent software systems from Blekinge Institute of Technology Sweden. Currently i m United Kingdom and working in a British Airways Company as a Audit Executive. I have little plan, in which marriage is also very important for me. We can find many girls or boys in normal routine at different location like pubs clubs, but how can i find true love in my life. Main thing is i really feel shy sometimes, hard to find friendship, but looking for a true and sincere partner. Basically i m stuck. I need to find a true partner, i have everything in my life but now needs a good female partner who like to spend her life with me as a true friend and marriage partner. I m 25 years old but for me marriage (find a partner) is becoming a great issue for me. Might be some guys thinks its fake no true, But its true and honest posting. Please only serious one reply me and try to find out my problem and solution. Thanks

Masam

hello there! welcome to the forum... i have lots of friends here that likes to have a white but should be handsome :icon_lol: joke...
anyway these are thier pictures...

KeithD
31st August 2008, 09:07
Tune in next week for another exciting episode of 'Soon to be Desperate Housewives' :D

joebloggs
31st August 2008, 11:52
Tune in next week for another exciting episode of 'Soon to be Desperate Housewives' :D

you'll be told off scouser keith 'Please only serious one reply me ' :cwm24:

:doh thought you said ' soon to be dispatched housewives', was wondering if there was a BOGOF offer ? and will they arrive in time for xmas :rolleyes:

are you on commission Telford :D

masam use your MSc in intelligent software systems and design a program for a virtual wife, well i suppose LDR one is kinda virtual :D , but make it :furious3: nag free :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck with your plan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
31st August 2008, 13:34

:Erm:They look like PBB (Pinoy BIg Brother) TEEN housemate:D::Rasp::cwm12: