PDA

View Full Version : flr application...missing or not?

sam_althea
12th August 2008, 12:52
hi everyone!
i sent my flr application last june 25 and until now i havent got any confirmation letter if they received it or not...i tried to ring them but they redirected me to the royalmail website telling me to track my items there...i saw that it was delivered in their office (immigration) but why they dont send me confirmation letter....i am doubting now if it was lost along the way...its been 6 weeks now since i posted it...
pls pacify my thoughts about this matter...i am worried.

Ann07
12th August 2008, 13:09
I hope everything is ok with ur application. when i did mine last year i received the confirmation letter within a week.

try to phone them again and tell them that u track it in the royalmail site.

joebloggs
12th August 2008, 20:11
how did you pay the visa fee and has the money gone from your account ?

if it's gone then they must have your app, usually takes 4wks b4 you get your FLR visa, but no confirmation letter and no visa, then maybe its lost internally, this is not looking good :NoNo:, when does your current visa expire ?

if the money hasn't gone from your bank, then you better send another app, did you send it by recorded delivery/special delivery ??, and explain that it must have got lost, and with evidence you posted it :cwm24:

sam_althea
12th August 2008, 23:21
my flr is EU visa extension and it is free of charge...my current visa will expire on 12 september, somebody told me it was very early that i sent it to the immigration office (i sent it last june 25) maybe it is the reason why they didnt work on it yet...is my informant right?

joebloggs
13th August 2008, 19:30
flr, eu visa extension :Erm:

i take it then your husband is not british, and you've got a 6month family permit and now you want to apply for a five year family permit?