PDA

View Full Version : Superhumans

Mrs Daddy
12th August 2008, 11:40
Have you watched that superhuman last night on ITV:) I was quite impress with this one man about 3 ft inchess tall who happened to marry a filipina.Love is really Powerful isnt it:xxgrinning--00xx3:I am really Happy for them.People who underestimate them coz of their height are ignorance I think:NoNo:coz I have my workmate who`s got same thing and evreybody in my workplace treated her the same as us.Its just some people are pathethic to judge a person by how they look:NoNo:

keithAngel
12th August 2008, 11:47
Have you watched that superhuman last night on ITV:) I was quite impress with this one man about 3 ft inchess tall who happened to marry a filipina.Love is really Powerful isnt it:xxgrinning--00xx3:I am really Happy for them.People who underestimate them coz of their height are ignorance I think:NoNo:coz I have my workmate who`s got same thing and evreybody in my workplace treated her the same as us.Its just some people are pathethic to judge a person by how they look:NoNo:

Which just goes to show its not always a 2ft 6" above the ground world for a guy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 08:50
very well said keith