PDA

View Full Version : Birthday present?

tommyw
25th July 2006, 11:21
Please, any suggestions would be of help here. It is my woman's birthday in a few weeks timeand I just don't know what I should do in this situation. She is in Mindoro, so I don't know if it's practical to send anything as the postal service is not reliable. Also I have really no ideas about what to get her, what is appropriate or how much to spend, etc. Please help, I'm sure someone's bound to have been in this position before me. Regards, Tommy

Eljohno
25th July 2006, 12:20
Please, any suggestions would be of help here. It is my woman's birthday in a few weeks timeand I just don't know what I should do in this situation. She is in Mindoro, so I don't know if it's practical to send anything as the postal service is not reliable. Also I have really no ideas about what to get her, what is appropriate or how much to spend, etc. Please help, I'm sure someone's bound to have been in this position before me. Regards, Tommy

Tommy,

i looked up the net when i was going to send my then fiancee a gift and found a local shop near my wifes town that delivered and allowed you to pay via visa on their website. Now to be honest i had problems with them and it arrived late but i am sure if you check online you might find a good shop. Maybe companies like Interflora might have a shop so you can send flowers:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tetla
25th July 2006, 12:29
pretend to tell her that you've got a problem buying present for your neice and ask her if what would be best in she's got the chance to buy that present for your neice..in that way you will have a good idea what she likes best..hope it's not gonna be 1.0K of flawless diamond from tifannys..hehehe

scotsfiancee
25th July 2006, 13:00
1.0K of flawless diamond from tifannys..hehehe

:BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: That would be nice tetla:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Its nice to send flowers too, look up on net then, for delivery...
Or something that is more special a white gold necklace with Heart Pendant(Tiffany) what do you think?
Or Burberry Bags let me add the Louis Vuitton Bag

KeithD
25th July 2006, 17:50
I've never had any problem with flower/choc/teddy deliveries :)

Send a orchid, they like them and the parents can have it when she leaves to remember her.....aaahhhh sweet....:vomit-smiley-011:

ervenescence
25th July 2006, 21:47
My husband has used to send me flowers with chocs, teddy and with a lil message included. He used the website; pinasgift.com.
It was really gorgeous...haaaaaaaa how sweet,:cwm38: I should say the men are more romantic on the stage of courting or lovers relationships. Unlike of being married, they seldom give their wives a bouquet of roses. And another thing is when they were courting us women they tried there best not to burp and fart infront of us but this time that we are a married couple they easily makes an explosion. Bloody hell, silly but funny though. lol:D , and to be fair enough I did it too in return..:butthead:

KeithD
26th July 2006, 08:38
and to be fair enough I did it too in return..:butthead:

...out the window flies my fantasy......:cwm24:

tommyw
28th July 2006, 13:57
My husband has used to send me flowers with chocs, teddy and with a lil message included. He used the website; pinasgift.com.
It was really gorgeous...haaaaaaaa how sweet,:cwm38: I should say the men are more romantic on the stage of courting or lovers relationships. Unlike of being married, they seldom give their wives a bouquet of roses. And another thing is when they were courting us women they tried there best not to burp and fart infront of us but this time that we are a married couple they easily makes an explosion. Bloody hell, silly but funny though. lol:D , and to be fair enough I did it too in return..:butthead:
Thanks very much, this site is so helpful. I will use the above website, Tommy

andypaul
29th July 2006, 13:18
Thanks very much, this site is so helpful. I will use the above website, Tommy

I have used sites like this before to send gifts to the Wife. Go down really well and a lot simpler than trying to send something from the UK.

Things may have changed but I used to send little gifts every now and then as well as for Birthdays, christmas and valetines. Which was nice to do and the Wife sure enjoyed them turning up and the receipt and card look good in the evidence Folder;).

Would also send little gifts of choclate etc to her brother and sister, for special occasions, graduation and the like.

One time when the wife was poorly, after getting the call i sent a small bunch of flowers which were there the next day. She told me it meant a lot to her and I know it did to me. As there was no way i could fly out just like that and you can't fedex flowers so was real handy for me.

Shamrockdave2003
9th August 2006, 22:03
That website does not work??????????

scotsfiancee
9th August 2006, 22:34
What website dave? you mean the pinasgift? (http://www.pinasgift.com) it did work....:cwm3: :BouncyHappy: