i already met 3 filipina ladys here who is also here in scotland,,,
and i would like to meet more..
the more marrier diba...
anyway,,,
just pm me your ym if intrested...

cheers!!!:BouncyHappy:

andypaul
9th August 2008, 08:52
Seems to be a lot of Pinays in scotland so im sure soon your need a new keyboard with all the chat:D

kimmi
9th August 2008, 19:00
Hi Allyn,
Count me in..Hope we can chat again soon..:)

Regards to ur hubby..

allyn
9th August 2008, 19:33
Hi Allyn,
Count me in..Hope we can chat again soon..:)

Regards to ur hubby..

hi kimmi!!!
hehehe your one of the 3 girls i mention,,,hehehe
you, lani, and islander, are the ladies i know here in scotland...
i hope we can chat again sometimes...and i hope we can see each other one day....maybe we can try to visit you there when i got my off...i hope.

o pano ingat always...
keep on smiling :icon_lol:

kimmi
9th August 2008, 19:37
hi kimmi!!!
hehehe your one of the 3 girls i mention,,,hehehe
you, lani, and islander, are the ladies i know here in scotland...
i hope we can chat again sometimes...and i hope we can see each other one day....maybe we can try to visit you there when i got my off...i hope.

o pano ingat always...
keep on smiling :icon_lol:

:D:D:D same here with me just let me know when and where..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ingat din palagi and GOD bless..:)

allyn
9th August 2008, 19:37
Seems to be a lot of Pinays in scotland so im sure soon your need a new keyboard with all the chat:D

yah andypaul, i heard theres lots of pinay here in scotland, so im hoping some of them here will notice and realise that not all filipina here are snobs,,,theres still some who are friendly....

keep on smiling:BouncyHappy:
cheers!!!

islander
11th August 2008, 14:48
calling all filipinas from scotland!

make yourself be known... or maybe, I'm just too eager to meet more friends here, hehehe!

menchkin
11th August 2008, 15:13
I'm still here in PI at the moment but I'll be going to Aberdeen Scotland once I get hold of my spouse visa. Where in Scotland are you guys located? :)

islander
12th August 2008, 08:07
I'm still here in PI at the moment but I'll be going to Aberdeen Scotland once I get hold of my spouse visa. Where in Scotland are you guys located? :)

hi menchkin!

it's nice to hear that you'll be coming over soon, hehehe! Btw, I'm in west lothian, while allyn & lani is in glasgow.

Anyway, Good Luck to your visa & hope to see you soon!

menchkin
12th August 2008, 08:15
hi menchkin!

it's nice to hear that you'll be coming over soon, hehehe! Btw, I'm in west lothian, while allyn & lani is in glasgow.

Anyway, Good Luck to your visa & hope to see you soon!

Thanks, islander!!! :) I'm on my 3rd week of waiting now. Are your locations near Aberdeen? :)

islander
12th August 2008, 14:41
Thanks, islander!!! :) I'm on my 3rd week of waiting now. Are your locations near Aberdeen? :)

i think aberdeen is somewhere north of scotland, while west lothian is somewhere south. but if you think of strolling, distance won't matter, hehehe!

just hope your visa result will be as fast as before!

marylen
13th August 2008, 07:46
same here off to scotland if got to have my spouse visa soon....less than a week still since i applied, am 15weeks preggie...hope things goes well as i am in a hurry due to bigger tummy..he hehe

islander
13th August 2008, 13:50
same here off to scotland if got to have my spouse visa soon....less than a week still since i applied, am 15weeks preggie...hope things goes well as i am in a hurry due to bigger tummy..he hehe

hi marylen!

where will you be staying in scotland?

Good Luck to your visa & of course to your upcoming angel!

allyn
14th August 2008, 19:02
hello girlsss!!!
hi menchkin and hi merylen....and specially....HELLOOOO ISLANDER....hehehehe
mechkin, i hope youll get your visa soon....just think positive and be patience...hehehe
hope to see you soon....were just around here in scotland,,,so when you get here and you feel like talking to some filipino , you can pm us....and even now, you can still pm us...
o pano...
ingat always....

menchkin
15th August 2008, 01:37
hello girlsss!!!
hi menchkin and hi merylen....and specially....HELLOOOO ISLANDER....hehehehe
mechkin, i hope youll get your visa soon....just think positive and be patience...hehehe
hope to see you soon....were just around here in scotland,,,so when you get here and you feel like talking to some filipino , you can pm us....and even now, you can still pm us...
o pano...
ingat always....

Hi Allyn! :) It's really nice to know Filipinas that are already there in Scotland even if I'm not yet there. I would definitely love to chat or even meet up with you guys once I'm there. I will let you know once I get hold of my visa (hopefully within next month). :BouncyHappy:

Louella
19th August 2008, 20:59
We're off to Scotland this Thursday for 1 week holiday & we'll be staying in Auchterarder, Pertshire & travelling around. For sure, we'll going to visit Ricky & Ging in Fife. Where are you in Scotland? I'm very excited & can't wait to be there. Cheers!

Louella

allyn
19th August 2008, 21:41
We're off to Scotland this Thursday for 1 week holiday & we'll be staying in Auchterarder, Pertshire & travelling around. For sure, we'll going to visit Ricky & Ging in Fife. Where are you in Scotland? I'm very excited & can't wait to be there. Cheers!

Louella

wow,,,thats very nice....enjoy your holiday!!!:Hellooo:
we are located here in glasgow city...and so is Lani
islander is in lothian,,,
say hi for me, lani and islander to ricky ang ging in fife (hehehe they probably dont know us,,,but even tho we would like to say hi,,,,)

have fun...keep on smiling:BouncyHappy:

KeithD
20th August 2008, 08:55
Glasgow!! Makes Beirut look posh :icon_lol:

IainBusby
20th August 2008, 18:08
Glasgow!! Makes Beirut look posh :icon_lol:

It's not that bad really, it's a bit like Liverpool, Manchester and parts of London. :D:icon_lol::D

KeithD
20th August 2008, 18:34
It's not that bad really, it's a bit like Liverpool, Manchester and parts of London. :D:icon_lol::D
The sewage work parts!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
27th August 2008, 18:01
hi guys,

i was hoping that i can be part of the group, im located in perthshire. and to tell you the truth i dont have filipina friend here. i wish i will have though..

kimmi
27th August 2008, 18:20
hi guys,

i was hoping that i can be part of the group, im located in perthshire. and to tell you the truth i dont have filipina friend here. i wish i will have though..

u're always welcome sis..:):Hellooo:

amyburple
27th August 2008, 19:21
WOW many BEAUTIFUL PINAY'S @ SCOTLAND :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: good to hear that. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm still here in the Philippines right now...Starting my OWN FIANCEE VISA now... :)
My hubby's is from Edinburgh his was raised there but now he is in Elgin, Moray then his job is at Inverness... See you soon, GOD WILLING next year or at the end of the this year.^^,:cwm12::cwm12:

GOD BLESS TO ALL :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

tiN
27th August 2008, 20:30
u're always welcome sis..:):Hellooo:

good to hear that kimmi... now i know ive got friends,,:)

tiN
27th August 2008, 20:33
WOW many BEAUTIFUL PINAY'S @ SCOTLAND :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: good to hear that. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm still here in the Philippines right now...Starting my OWN FIANCEE VISA now... :)
My hubby's is from Edinburgh his was raised there but now he is in Elgin, Moray then his job is at Inverness... See you soon, GOD WILLING next year or at the end of the this year.^^,:cwm12::cwm12:

GOD BLESS TO ALL :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

goodluck to you amyburple.. its not as bad as you think, because mine took only 8 days, now im here in Scotland living with my hubby..:)

allyn
27th August 2008, 21:13
hi guys,

Hi tin!!!
YOUR VERY VERY WELCOME....:Hellooo:
ISlander and the other girls i known here are from different part of Scotland,,,some are from other part of UK and some are still waiting for their visa in the philippines...
It really doesnt matter where you are,,,if you need a friend or some one to chat with,,,just pm me...:cwm12:
or the other girls here....
we are all available to be your friend....:)

Ana_may365
27th August 2008, 21:14
hiya! Allyn i have a friend there in glasgow,she is a nurse in a hospital there and her name is judith ortiz,hope that u can meet her also.me and my hubby always going there if our greyhounds run in shawfield.

allyn
27th August 2008, 22:19
hiya! Allyn i have a friend there in glasgow,she is a nurse in a hospital there and her name is judith ortiz,hope that u can meet her also.me and my hubby always going there if our greyhounds run in shawfield.

Hi ana may!!!
i have a workmate wich is also a filipino and her mom is working in the Hospital, ill ask her if she know your friend...
hope to meet you and your friend someday...

ingat always
cheers!!!

tiN
28th August 2008, 19:09
Hi tin!!!
YOUR VERY VERY WELCOME....:Hellooo:
ISlander and the other girls i known here are from different part of Scotland,,,some are from other part of UK and some are still waiting for their visa in the philippines...
It really doesnt matter where you are,,,if you need a friend or some one to chat with,,,just pm me...:cwm12:
or the other girls here....
we are all available to be your friend....:)

tnx allyn, ill keep that on my mind... cheers...

tata...

tiN

amyburple
29th August 2008, 12:04
WOW I just notice that there are so many FILIPINA here that living in SCOTLAND :Hellooo::Hellooo:

stevenjay4
4th September 2008, 14:45
Just joined the forum...i too am looking for Filipina friends in Scotland. Im based in Paisley, just outside Glasgow. Im pleased to chat to anyone, and also happy there seems to be many local people here.

menchkin
4th September 2008, 14:47
Just joined the forum...i too am looking for Filipina friends in Scotland. Im based in Paisley, just outside Glasgow. Im pleased to chat to anyone, and also happy there seems to be many local people here.

Hello StevenJay4! :) Welcome to the forum.

allyn
5th September 2008, 19:08
[QUOTE=stevenjay4;86252]Just joined the forum...i too am looking for Filipina friends in Scotland. Im based in Paisley, just outside Glasgow. Im pleased to chat to anyone, and also happy there seems to be many local people here.[/QUOT

hello stevenjay!!!
welcome to the forum...
where in paisley are you?...im very familiar in that place....:icon_lol: (well actually almost familiar)
thats very cool...were most of the time there:yikes:...and im goin to start my new work in paisley....
welcome again to the forum

cheers!!!!

stevenjay4
6th September 2008, 10:29
Hi Allyn,
Im based in ralston....Moved back here to my hometown after 10 years in England.
Where in paisley are you going to be working?
Steve

allyn
6th September 2008, 22:34
Hi Allyn,
Im based in ralston....Moved back here to my hometown after 10 years in England.
Where in paisley are you going to be working?
Steve

wow 10yrs!!:omg: cool!!!
ill be start working in ferguslie centre....mon to fri(hope everything will be alright in my new job)
then in glasgow centre sat and sun...
ill be dead by the end of the month:NoNo:....hehehehe
oh by the way i know ralston....

welcome again!!!!

stevenjay4
6th September 2008, 22:41
Hi Allyn,
im sure you like your no job...Im not sure about the working in Ferguslie though!....lol.
Im sure a few relaxing nights and you will soon recover.
How do you know ralston then?
Steve

allyn
8th September 2008, 19:27
Hi Allyn,
im sure you like your no job...Im not sure about the working in Ferguslie though!....lol.
Im sure a few relaxing nights and you will soon recover.
How do you know ralston then?
Steve

well, its desame what my hubby and my co worker said...Ferguslie is not a very good place to be because of those Neds:NoNo:....but the place im working to keep us safe,,,oh well...

keep on smiling...:BouncyHappy:

fhara
20th September 2008, 08:39
hi id like to join also soon hopefully,,,my bf lives in aberdeenshire..

allyn
20th September 2008, 11:05
hi id like to join also soon hopefully,,,my bf lives in aberdeenshire..

hello welcome!!!!! :)

tiN
23rd October 2008, 23:24
hello,
when i took my test yesterday, ive met a Filipina here in Perth, and i think she have quite a few friends here who live in Auchterader, Stirling and Perth.

And they are planning for a get together before xmas...:)

menchkin
24th October 2008, 08:04
I am now officially here in Aberdeen Scotland. Hope to meet you one day. :)

IainBusby
24th October 2008, 10:00
hello,
when i took my test yesterday, ive met a Filipina here in Perth, and i think she have quite a few friends here who live in Auchterader, Stirling and Perth.

And they are planning for a get together before xmas...:)

I was born in Auchterarder and I took my wife Louella and step-daughter Mary Grace there for a holiday recently. We got there on a Friday and by Sunday Louella had found out where the local catholic church was and I was dragged along with them for Sunday Morning Mass.

As we were filing out of the church at the end of the service, Louella spotted a Filipina with her young son and as seems to be normal with Filipina's, they stood and chatted outside for about 15 to 20 minutes and of course, exchanged phone numbers.

The following Tuesday evening we were all invited to dinner at her house to meet some of the other local Filipina's and we had a great time. I must say I was quite surprised how many Filipina's there are living there these days.

Iain.

allyn
25th October 2008, 01:07
again,,,congrats and welcome to menchkin:)

sneaker23
26th October 2008, 03:46
interesting thread.... can't help but envy :rolleyes:

allyn
26th October 2008, 12:16
interesting thread.... can't help but envy :rolleyes:

???

france
21st November 2008, 04:32
looking for filipina here in scotland..
to be friends with...
i already met 3 filipina ladys here who is also here in scotland,,,
and i would like to meet more..
the more marrier diba...
anyway,,,
just pm me your ym if intrested...

cheers!!!:BouncyHappy:

Where in scotland dear? im from perth

allyn
22nd November 2008, 11:01
Where in scotland dear? im from perth

hi...glasgow po...

amam62
31st January 2009, 00:33
hi sorry to reviving this thread.. I'd like to meet up with you pinoy here in scotland...

I heard recently glasgow hosted a celebration of burns 250th bday.. we wanted to visit the place coz of the lights event thing. but to scared to travel so far away from dunfermline... :(