ervenescence
22nd July 2006, 20:29
Saturday

not very exciting...

it was too quiet in town,

and when I got home I open the forum.....aww even quieter :yikes:

ginapeterb
22nd July 2006, 20:49
Sorry you had a bad day, here are some people enjoying the Saturday out at the mall..

ervenescence
22nd July 2006, 20:52
Good for them, it looks like they had a nice time just look at the shopping bags. LOL

ivor&mel
22nd July 2006, 21:08
Oh well... that's Grimsby for you :) Actually, we were not far away from you today... in sunny Scunny.... It was really hummin' :NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo:

ervenescence
22nd July 2006, 21:21
Scunny dully, lots of industries...shhhhh :D

Theres a few filipino group I knew there, they've got smart ass who loves the gossips. Typical, hehe.

I wonder I didn't see Ivor online recently, which is unusual. lol

ivor&mel
22nd July 2006, 21:40
Not much industry left now! Sad to see that the steelworks I got sacked from has disappeared :D Anyway, it was sunny there :)

So how did you end up in Grimsby? I'm originally from Brigg, another North Lincs hotspot :BouncyHappy:

ervenescence
22nd July 2006, 22:18
So how did you end up in Grimsby? I'm originally from Brigg, another North Lincs hotspot :BouncyHappy:

It was a dream, and one day I woke up I realise someone has took me from Davao and brought me here. Bless him :cwm38: .

Brigg, I been there once just looked round in the garden center, can't remember the name.

ivor&mel
22nd July 2006, 22:33
Oh.... so did you dream about living in Grimsby when you were a little girl? :)

And once in Brigg is enough for anyone!

ervenescence
22nd July 2006, 22:43
Yeah I dream of Grimsby once upon a time a stranger called Geoff knocked on Erve's planet and introduced himself and his world. I asked him where's Grimsby's belong as I wasn't familiar with the name, and he answered "Its in England", and then..I was overwhelmed, and I was thinking..hmm, interesting :D .

Let's say I dreamed of England..LOL

ivor&mel
22nd July 2006, 22:50
So now you know where "hmmm, interesting" gets you! No... that's sweet :)

And don't you know that all English women are advised to lie back and think of England? :D

KeithD
23rd July 2006, 09:43
.......And don't you know that all English women are advised to lie back and think of England? :D

Where is that post leading to Ivor? :NoNo:

ervenescence
23rd July 2006, 10:10
lie back and think of England? :D

Can anybody explain whats that mean?:Erm:

KeithD
23rd July 2006, 12:10
:Sex:

scotsfiancee
23rd July 2006, 12:15
:Sex:

Just do it later Kieth :NoNo: wanna watch it:icon_lol: :yikes:

ivor&mel
23rd July 2006, 15:20
Where is that post leading to Ivor? :NoNo:
Oh dear.... You mean even that expression is not acceptable? Then I guess it's leading to the exit...