PDA

View Full Version : Good Japanese restaurant with teppanyaki in Makati or nearby

benb
8th August 2008, 11:07
Folks,

I'm looking for a really nice Japanese restaurant in Makati or nearby. I'll be in Manila for a week, from next week. :)

The irony is that I hate sushi! I don't like raw stuff, sea weed etc. :Blacklistthatsucks: Sorry Sushi lovers.
Well, my wife loves Japanese food as she used to live in Japan too.

However, I quite like teppanyaki (though its not really a traditional Japanese cusine), which is a good compromise for me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

So, do you know any really good Japanese restaurant with teppanyaki in Makati or nearby?

Cheers,

Geraldine
8th August 2008, 14:04
I love Japanese food as well...the soba noodles, gyozas, sushi etc! Try the Japanese restaurants along Pasay Road, there's one we use to go to I forgot the name, its just across Dusit Hotel along Pasay Rd. I reckon they are more authentic than Saisaki. Or ask the reception desk at Dusit, they should know bec most of their guests are Japanese businessmen. Or try a posh one at Inagiku in Shangri-la Hotel. :)

nparvus1202
8th August 2008, 14:07
Shabu-shabu

benb
8th August 2008, 14:24
I love Japanese food as well...the soba noodles, gyozas, sushi etc! Try the Japanese restaurants along Pasay Road, there's one we use to go to I forgot the name, its just across Dusit Hotel along Pasay Rd. I reckon they are more authentic than Saisaki. Or ask the reception desk at Dusit, they should know bec most of their guests are Japanese businessmen. Or try a posh one at Inagiku in Shangri-la Hotel. :)

Thanks Geraldine.

The Inagiku sounds nice!, will be a good treat (& hopefully romantic) for both us as we haven't seen each other since April.

Best Wishes!