PDA

View Full Version : Bea's first birhtday

telford
8th August 2008, 06:18
IT'S MY DAUGHTER FIRST BIRTHDAY TODAY:) EVERYONE HERE ARE BUSY PREPARING HER PARTY,EXCEPT ME COZ I STILL TAKE TIME TO POST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT OUR LITTLE PRINCESS IS ALREADY ONE YEAR OLD NOW:)

angel2008
8th August 2008, 07:47
Happy birthday to your lovely daughter.

KeithD
8th August 2008, 08:53
She wanted a brother for her birthday :rolleyes:

trina
8th August 2008, 11:09
Happy birthday baby Bea

Ann07
8th August 2008, 11:24
happy brithday bea:) enjoy ur wonderful day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
8th August 2008, 12:10
happy Birthday to u, Happy Birthday to u, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to u Bea..:)

IainBusby
8th August 2008, 12:20
:birthday: to you :birthday: to you :birthday: Baby Bea :birthday: to you. :xxparty-smiley-050: :xxparty-smiley-050: :xxparty-smiley-050: :xxparty-smiley-050: :xxparty-smiley-050:
Many Happy Returns!

Louella & Iain.

Mrs Daddy
8th August 2008, 18:58
More Birthdays to come for Lovely Bea and Congrats for the happy Mum:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

telford
9th August 2008, 05:41
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL WHO GREET MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY:) It was a successful party yesterday.We didn't expect that we can have lots of visitors. Looks everyone is having fun:) I'm happy that my daughter enjoyed her birthday party coz there's lots of kids there.I just panic a bit coz I only expect 50 visitors and it turn out to be more than double of what I expect and I was worried if we cant accommodate all of them. But thanks God they're all on diet...lol

telford
9th August 2008, 05:44
She wanted a brother for her birthday :rolleyes:

no way!:omg: one is enough! we cant afford another kid anymore, everything is so expensive now...especially infants milk...

patti1227
9th August 2008, 06:27
no way!:omg: one is enough! we cant afford another kid anymore, everything is so expensive now...especially infants milk...

Happy belated birthday pretty Bea! Glad it went great. :Hellooo: Perhaps for now you can't afford having another child but keep your option open for another beautiful creation. Things will get more better in the future...Don't lose faith kaibigan (friend). :xxgrinning--00xx3: Just hang in there. :cwm12:

telford
9th August 2008, 13:35
Happy belated birthday pretty Bea! Glad it went great. :Hellooo: Perhaps for now you can't afford having another child but keep your option open for another beautiful creation. Things will get more better in the future...Don't lose faith kaibigan (friend). :xxgrinning--00xx3: Just hang in there. :cwm12:

thanks friend:) but hopefully I cant have baby anymore..Bea is more than enough. Right from the start,I only dream to have 1 kid...so that i can give her all my love,attention...everything! :) and my hubby agree with my idea:)

aug06_2006
9th August 2008, 13:59
belated Happy Birthday To Ur Pretty Princess!

misscarie
9th August 2008, 15:29
Belated Happy Birthday to ur lovely princess :) hope i can make a twin babies haha lol

Ann07
9th August 2008, 18:30
Belated Happy Birthday to ur lovely princess :) hope i can make a twin babies haha lol

same here elene i want twinS:icon_lol::icon_lol: so as my husband :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
9th August 2008, 18:33
[QUOTE=telford;82018]THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL WHO GREET MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY:) It was a successful party yesterday.We didn't expect that we can have lots of visitors. Looks everyone is having fun:) I'm happy that my daughter enjoyed her birthday party coz there's lots of kids there.I just panic a bit coz I only expect 50 visitors and it turn out to be more than double of what I expect and I was worried if we cant accommodate all of them. But thanks God they're all on diet...lol[/QUOTE

you make me laugh telford:icon_lol::D:D on visitors diet:icon_lol:
Glad that bea is enjoying it:xxgrinning--00xx3: thats the main thing:)

Terrielicious
9th August 2008, 23:39
Belated Happy Birthday Baby Bea.... Nextyear I will be invited hopefully, u are not too far from where im going to live here in UK.

Kisses,

Terrielicious:)

telford
10th August 2008, 02:08
Belated Happy Birthday Baby Bea.... Nextyear I will be invited hopefully, u are not too far from where im going to live here in UK.

Kisses,

Terrielicious:)

Surely Teriray...you will be invited :)

alicat
10th August 2008, 11:20
belated happy birthday baby bea..

telford
10th August 2008, 13:24
belated happy birthday baby bea..

thanks for greeting sis:)

Piamed
11th August 2008, 19:33
Congrats Bea! Love tito Toks and tita Pia!

Frances
12th August 2008, 01:24
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Bea!

Phillip and Frances

telford
12th August 2008, 04:55
Congrats Bea! Love tito Toks and tita Pia!

thanks Toks and Pia.... how are you both,now that youre together?

telford
12th August 2008, 04:58
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Bea!

Phillip and Frances

thanks Frances and Philip...wish Frances can have her visa soon, so that you can be with together soon...

Piamed
12th August 2008, 08:11
thanks Toks and Pia.... how are you both,now that youre together?
Thanks amiga. We are really doing fine here. It's nice to be together finally. We have already bought coats, jumpers, warm shoes, etc for Pia.

My queen has been busy rearranging the kitchen cupboards. We will go to see Sephean on Wednesday and then to London over the weekend tovisit the family and also have a tour of London. On Monday we will try to apply for a Schengen visa so we can visit friends in Poland. Busy busy!

How was Bea's party? when are you guys coming back here?

telford
12th August 2008, 08:46
Thanks amiga. We are really doing fine here. It's nice to be together finally. We have already bought coats, jumpers, warm shoes, etc for Pia.

My queen has been busy rearranging the kitchen cupboards. We will go to see Sephean on Wednesday and then to London over the weekend tovisit the family and also have a tour of London. On Monday we will try to apply for a Schengen visa so we can visit friends in Poland. Busy busy!

How was Bea's party? when are you guys coming back here?

WoW, so busy huh... we'll i'm sure you enjoy being together now at last:) yeah she needs winter clothes since winter is coming soon:NoNo:
Bea's party is successful, very busy and lots of unexpected guest:) Steve cant believe that his daughter have lots of fans in our place. and she got lots of gifts too :D we didnt expect that all the of the invited will take time to come and join the party. Well, now my baby is 1year old,time come so fast...maybe soon she will celebrate her debut:NoNo: and I'll become a lola:omg: ...lol:icon_lol: