PDA

View Full Version : settelment visas

grant
7th August 2008, 20:47
hello my name is grant, got married in january this year in butuan phillippines. me and my wife put forward our paperwork on the 2nd july to embassy. but still waiting after 5 weeks. IS IT TRUE THAT NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. take care everyone and god bless from dundee in scotland.

trina
7th August 2008, 21:25
hi grant...it's my nearly 7 weeks of waiting...no news yet....about your concern.....well it would be great if that's the case...hehehe...but i'm positive that all settlement visa especially spouse visa will be granted with no problem.... so just chill everything will be fine....:):):)

tiger@tigress
7th August 2008, 21:27
hello my name is grant, got married in january this year in butuan phillippines. me and my wife put forward our paperwork on the 2nd july to embassy. but still waiting after 5 weeks. IS IT TRUE THAT NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. take care everyone and god bless from dundee in scotland.

Goodluck on your application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
7th August 2008, 21:32
We know that the waiting is the hardest bit but you know what, I am sure you will get it the visa in no time and soon we will all be welcoming her here in the UK.

grant
7th August 2008, 21:35
Goodluck on your application :xxgrinning--00xx3:
cheers me dears

grant
7th August 2008, 21:36
We know that the waiting is the hardest bit but you know what, I am sure you will get it the visa in no time and soon we will all be welcoming her here in the UK.
thanks my friend

grant
7th August 2008, 21:40
hi grant...it's my nearly 7 weeks of waiting...no news yet....about your concern.....well it would be great if that's the case...hehehe...but i'm positive that all settlement visa especially spouse visa will be granted with no problem.... so just chill everything will be fine....:):):)
thanks my friend trina, maybe we can chat sometime coz were in the same situation, that would be nice. ALL I WANT IS MY WIFE. TO LOVE TILL THE STARS BURN OUT. IF YOU WANT MY YHOO ADD. JUST GIVE ME MESSAGE AND MAYBE WE CAN CHAT. take care my dear and good luck and god bless.

benb
7th August 2008, 22:11

Its really silly to make married couples wait for so long. :NoNo: I really hoped that after the embassy relocation, application processing would get quicker. :ARsurrender:

Best Wishes

menchkin
8th August 2008, 02:11
Its really silly to make married couples wait for so long. :NoNo: I really hoped that after the embassy relocation, application processing would get quicker. :ARsurrender:

Best Wishes

I certainly agree with your comment. I hope that the processing time would return to what it used to be (a few days to 1 week). :NoNo: 3 months is really a long waiting time.....:NoNo:

SephEan
11th August 2008, 19:52
just consider "waiting" as a trial. you'll get through it! i have waited exactly 8 weeks. and now we are together forever!! all worth the wait! good luck on your application!God Bless!

grant
11th August 2008, 20:13
just consider "waiting" as a trial. you'll get through it! i have waited exactly 8 weeks. and now we are together forever!! all worth the wait! good luck on your application!God Bless!
thats great news my friend wow, you must be very happy now