PDA

View Full Version : kamusta sa inyo ...

misscarie
22nd July 2006, 10:15
hello there guys,,,im misscarie and i am glad that i read your story here,,,,by the way im a member b4 but i cant enter i used maylene and now misscarie hope you will welcome me again and give some advices from you...salamat and i will wait for your reply....

scotsfiancee
22nd July 2006, 11:13
hello there guys,,,im misscarie and i am glad that i read your story here,,,,by the way im a member b4 but i cant enter i used maylene and now misscarie hope you will welcome me again and give some advices from you...salamat and i will wait for your reply....

HI carie :) Glad to meet you here.. what's up?:Bouncy:

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 06:48
HI carie :) Glad to meet you here.. what's up?:Bouncy:

hello scotsfiancee,,thanks for replying my message by the way are you a filipina?hehe i thought yes well...thabks for calling me carie thats my name when i was working :xxgrinning--00xx3: im proud that im not working there now like this:action-smiley-081: hehe oo but now im waiting for complete my requirements to get visa:BouncyHappy: and cant wait to be w/ him in manchester were so mucn inlove to each other and soon we will be together :cwm38: thats it for now and next time i'll tell you our story :)

Carie

scotsfiancee
23rd July 2006, 08:00
Yes i am a filipina, and same here working for my visa right now... too far from your place as im going to live were full of scots:icon_lol:

ervenescence
23rd July 2006, 08:26
Hello misscarrie, welcome back to the site.

Manchester is not too far away from my place, at least 2 hours by car. I like Manchester, lots of shopping centers which is most womens obsessions.LoL.. Oh by the way I've seen Miss Saigon was showed there last year, fantastic :xxgrinning--00xx3: .

scotsfiancee
23rd July 2006, 08:59
So when are you going to visit scotland erve?:doh

ervenescence
23rd July 2006, 09:29
Actually, I was thinking about it. One day but not soon because im skint at the moment.:cwm3:

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 09:30

Manchester is not too far away from my place, at least 2 hours by car. I like Manchester, lots of shopping centers which is most womens obsessions.LoL.. Oh by the way I've seen Miss Saigon was showed there last year, fantastic :xxgrinning--00xx3: .

hello ervenessence wow long name ha LOL ... nice to hear that you are near to my bf's location hes a self employed engineer and hes very busy takes a long time and he cant wait to meet my family also but contracts makes us grrrrr:Brick: lol. pero ok lang kasi its for our future....by the way im from manila,,you know taguig ervenessence?salamat for your reply and gbu all :Hellooo:

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 09:33

Lol not in scotland manchester lol:Brick: im still fixing my papers but hey...baptismal is very imporatnt to get visa is it true???by the your bf looks like a power ranger lol go go go gopower ranger maybe hes the one member:cwm23: lol

KeithD
23rd July 2006, 09:34
I like Manchester, lots of shopping centers .....

Great for gun crime, being mugged/stabbed, finding your car is no longer there, or if it still is, the radio has gone......oh heaven!! :Rasp:

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 09:35

as of now scotfiancee dunno when can i go there but hope soon kasi cant wait to be w/ him talaga,,hard for us to wait long am i right???

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 09:38

my bf manchester is a nice place and lots of shopping center..so are you a shoppoholic lol for sure and hey you seen miss saigon wanna seen it also but hope its not a building kasi lea salonga is a miss saigon...lol

ervenescence
23rd July 2006, 09:40
misscarrie, just call me Erve thats my real name, the reason why its ervenescence because Im an avid fan of evannescence..so its a combination. lol

Yeah I know where Taguig is, but its too far from Davao. :NoNo:

I knew all the feelings about long distance relationships, been there done that and it was difficult but worth the waiting. Just patience and determination :Cuckoo: .

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 09:44
Great for gun crime, being mugged/stabbed, finding your car is no longer there, or if it still is, the radio has gone......oh heaven!! :Rasp:

kamusta mr.keith wanna greet me b4 ervenessence lol welcome me back :Brick: thanks for allowing me here again :BouncyHappy: you didnt greet me i just turned 19 lol happy birthday to me :Hellooo: :Beer:

thanks again,
misscarie

scotsfiancee
23rd July 2006, 09:46
Lol not in scotland manchester lol:Brick: im still fixing my papers but hey...baptismal is very imporatnt to get visa is it true???by the your bf looks like a power ranger lol go go go gopower ranger maybe hes the one member:cwm23: lol

You really make me laugh here carie, well i was asking erve if when she's going to visit scotland:doh lol .Your right, its so hard to be so far away to our love one, but thats what we called PATIENCE lets wait till we get visa .About baptismal i guess only DFA ask that for your passport...not sure about ukvacs.. well about that kilts :D it makes me laugh too but its very unique!:xxgrinning--00xx3:Try to ask your bf maybe he likes to wear too:icon_lol:

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 09:48
misscarrie, just call me Erve thats my real name, the reason why its ervenescence because Im an avid fan of evannescence..so its a combination. lol

I knew all the feelings about long distance relationships, been there done that and it was difficult but worth the waiting. Just patience and determination :Cuckoo: .

oh yes i know that name i like theyre bring me to life and my immortal...i havent visit davao...oh by the way durian is a yukky smell:yikes: but good to taste it...wanna try that one one day :)

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 09:51
You really make me laugh here carie, well i was asking erve if when she's going to visit scotland:doh lol .About baptismal i guess only DFA ask that for your passport...not sure about ukvacs.. well about that kilts :D they wear it makes me laugh too but its very unique!:xxgrinning--00xx3:Try to ask your bf maybe he likes to wear too:icon_lol:

LOL im just tricking you hehehe:icon_lol: so now i know your asking to urge i mean to erve...ooopssss sorry:D

ervenescence
23rd July 2006, 09:54

yeah and warning to the men, dont leave your wife inside the car or else they will get kidnap.:D

scotsfiancee
23rd July 2006, 09:58

So erve your actually from davao? i've been there last 3 years ago...We went for vacation with my cousin but not in davao city,we stayed in Sta. Cruz,Davao del Sur...so far away:D my butt gets hurt sitting for 8-9hours by bus..My cousin invited me for there wedding this first week of august but i ddint take her invitation im tired for that trip:icon_lol:

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 10:00
So erve your actually from davao? i've been there last 3 years ago...We went for vacation with my cousin but not in davao city,we stayed in Sta. Cruz,Davao del Sur...so far away:D my butt gets hurt sitting for 8-9hours by bus..My cousin invited me for there wedding this first week of august but i ddint take her invitation im tired for that trip:icon_lol:

wanna visit me in taguig scotsfiancee lol ok lang

ervenescence
23rd July 2006, 10:04
Yes a pure native me and originally from Davao, I been to Davao del Sur once when I was 13 years old, quite long ago. I have no idea of whats the place looks like now.

ervenescence
23rd July 2006, 10:07
i havent visit davao...oh by the way durian is a yukky smell:yikes: but good to taste it...wanna try that one one day :)

Durian..lol

my husband can't stand the smell of that fruit and even the taste, he said it taste likes onion. hehe

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 10:15
Durian..lol

my husband can't stand the smell of that fruit and even the taste, he said it taste likes onion. hehe

better to eat chili than to eat durain,,ask him lol:cwm23: they say its mabaho but masarap talaga...but better if you will give hima sweet dessert lol hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
23rd July 2006, 10:35
Dont like much of durian because its smelly...well i guess its just same very quite place! And hey carie i've never been in taguig we only stayed in makati last time..how far is it?

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 10:44
Dont like much of durian because its smelly...well i guess its just same very quite place! And hey carie i've never been in taguig we only stayed in makati last time..how far is it?

i think 1 hour ahead to my place...depends if no traffic...my friends bf stayed there many times and so nice specially hotels there...wanna try the bathtub sometimes lol:REDancedancer08:

scotsfiancee
23rd July 2006, 11:58
i think 1 hour ahead to my place...depends if no traffic...my friends bf stayed there many times and so nice specially hotels there...wanna try the bathtub sometimes lol:REDancedancer08:

Oh yes,huge and class hotels then :Rasp: So what do u do for the meantime?

KeithD
23rd July 2006, 12:08
yeah and warning to the men, dont leave your wife inside the car or else they will get kidnap.:D

Is Manchester 'twinned' with Davao by any chance? :Erm: :icon_lol:

baboyako
23rd July 2006, 12:17
I think davao is twinned with docklands.

they stole all the traffic lights and put them here... http://www.emporis.com/en/il/im/?id=369776

scotsfiancee
23rd July 2006, 12:20
Davao have huge roads and highways! :icon_lol: :Erm: just good for you

misscarie
27th July 2006, 07:25
Davao have huge roads and highways! :icon_lol: :Erm: just good for you

hello scotsfiancee....musta?whats up (sky) lol miss you guys here :BouncyHappy:

misscarie
27th July 2006, 07:31
hello people wats up (sky) hehehe miss you guys here...kamusta to all??? heavy rain here in phils:bigcry: and lots of flood in province like davao lol joke...but specially in la union,,landslide in baguio and also burning house...

misscarie
27th July 2006, 07:48
musta na mahal miss you:action-smiley-081: lol

scotsfiancee
27th July 2006, 07:52

Carie where have you been? haven't hear you for a week now!:NoNo: Is it still raining there? were not too much affected to that typhoon...:Hellooo: MIss yah

KeithD
27th July 2006, 08:54
Terrible weather in the UK......hit 103F the other day, no rain.....best of all....Southerners have a hose pipe ban, while we have gallons of the stuff in the local reservoir :icon_lol:

misscarie
27th July 2006, 09:34
Carie where have you been? haven't hear you for a week now!:NoNo: Is it still raining there? were not too much affected to that typhoon...:Hellooo: MIss yah

hello again,,,,yes heavy rain here...we had typhoon "glenda" kainis talaga...

KeithD
27th July 2006, 11:54
We have Typhoo Tea :Erm:

scotsfiancee
27th July 2006, 11:58
hello again,,,,yes heavy rain here...we had typhoon "glenda" kainis talaga...

Oh yeah.feel so sorry bout that news.hope all of your family are ok... you should come here in our city..its real hot!!!:Blacklistthatsucks:

scotsfiancee
27th July 2006, 11:59
Terrible weather in the UK......hit 103F the other day, no rain.....best of all....Southerners have a hose pipe ban, while we have gallons of the stuff in the local reservoir :icon_lol:

Is that good for you Kieth?:cwm3:

KeithD
27th July 2006, 14:31
I'm setting up a webcam for a live hosepipe on continuosly stream....called www.just4usoutherners.co.uk (http://www.just4usoutherners.co.uk) :D

misscarie
29th July 2006, 06:11
hello guys miss you all here,,,the rain wont stop but the typhoon still here in phils...cold and wet (road) lol:D by the way guys,,,wish im there also in uk wanna feel the warm and rare weather and yet,,,feel the bed :Sex: :laugher: lol bastos....miss you all!!!

misscarie
29th July 2006, 06:17

hello scotsfiancee musta na?still cold here oo and still have rain,,,mayon volcano in albay are ready to explode anytime,,,but lots of tourist wanna see the volcano exploding,,,most of them are from france,,,,yes they taking picture and video also,,,hoyyy you think im a news caster here?????:doh lol sige ok lang...muahhh

miz you mahal :butthead:

misscarie
29th July 2006, 07:27

my mahal cant enter in this forum :Brick: maybe b'coz of coffee:NoNo: ?lol o love you...

misscarie
29th July 2006, 07:29
We have Typhoo Tea :Erm:

hello admin...my asawa likes coffee:doh ,,, but the best is redbull when bed time :D

misscarie
29th July 2006, 07:35
Oh yeah.feel so sorry bout that news.hope all of your family are ok... you should come here in our city..its real hot!!!:Blacklistthatsucks:

wanna come really scotsfiance:23_111_9[1]:

scotsfiancee
29th July 2006, 08:24
Whats up carie,seems like you cant go out:doh is it raining untill now?

misscarie
29th July 2006, 08:30
Whats up carie,seems like you cant go out:doh is it raining untill now?

yes scotsfiancee still raining here road still wet slippery,,and i cant go to mall :bigcry: i miz the foodcourt there :xxgrinning--00xx3: ...miz yah friend :)

scotsfiancee
29th July 2006, 09:03
hahahahahha, what is on the foodcourt?mmmmm i'll treat you in bigby's lets eat baby back ribs...really nice:Erm: :Hellooo: miz yah

KeithD
29th July 2006, 09:14
This thread is like reading a pyscopaths diary :D

misscarie
29th July 2006, 09:23
hahahahahha, what is on the foodcourt?mmmmm i'll treat you in bigby's lets eat baby back ribs...really nice:Erm: :Hellooo: miz yah

of course foods there hahaha what else you think???maybe admin wants to eat also...all people need to do ... im so inlove w/ a british man..I LOVE JIMCARIE :cwm38:

KeithD
29th July 2006, 09:39
Only thing I ate in Davao was KFC, or what the missus cooked.....after buying a deep fat fried.....ah...chips :D

baboyako
29th July 2006, 09:50
I dont like bigby's -there's no beerstation. :Beer:

misscarie
29th July 2006, 09:56
Only thing I ate in Davao was KFC, or what the missus cooked.....after buying a deep fat fried.....ah...chips :D

hehehe,,,filipina likes to cook and also to eat lolz...filipina who loves eating but never been fat are so lucky,,but one thing :Erm: maybe fat when it has seed in tummy,,,arrrrr wanna maintain my sexy body :yikes:

misscarie
29th July 2006, 09:58

but you can buy beer and drink at food court :doh

misscarie
29th July 2006, 10:00

its good to eat when rainy season...hey guys !!! miz tuyo and tinapa w/ sliced tomatoe and onion???????mmmmm i love to eat that :D ...hey can i know if you have bagoong there in uk???im sure pinoy selling that..am i right???

misscarie
29th July 2006, 11:21
i was alone not long ago
without a love to call my own.
i was afraid and thought
it wasn't mean for me.
i didnt need anybody else
that was what i would tell myself
and i belived that was how it would be

i used to think that i was fine
oh,that i was doing ok
i didnt know that i was blind
i just went on along my way
i didnt know what i was missing
'til i felt you tender lips
kissing my fears away
im so glad you're here today

i never had somebody i could lean on
i never had a shoulder i could cry on
'til i found you babe-
'til i found you...

i had been badly hurt before
eversince then,i would ignore
any chance for love-
i learned to really on myself
and i thought that i was doin well
until you came with something
i just cant deny.

i used to think that i was fine oh,
i was doing alright
i would go on and do my thing
everyday and every night
i didnt know what i missin'
'til i felt your tender love
fillin' me up inside
i love you with all my might

(and i never knew how good a love could feel
'til i found you babe,wooh.
and i never thought a love could be so real
'til i found you.)

scotsfiancee
29th July 2006, 11:25
its good to eat when rainy season...hey guys !!! miz tuyo and tinapa w/ sliced tomatoe and onion???????mmmmm i love to eat that :D ...hey can i know if you have bagoong there in uk???im sure pinoy selling that..am i right???

tuyo,sliced onion,tomatoe,silly!!!:cwm23: and sinugbang baboy, i love it:cwm23: You like bagoong carie?

misscarie
30th July 2006, 07:13
tuyo,sliced onion,tomatoe,silly!!!:cwm23: and sinugbang baboy, i love it:cwm23: You like bagoong carie?

yes i like that specially when raining oo masarap...oi you have tuoy,bagoong,and other weird foods there????(except exotic)yuk!:yikes:

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 07:39
yes i like that specially when raining oo masarap...oi you have tuoy,bagoong,and other weird foods there????(except exotic)yuk!:yikes:
mmm lets say i eat the brain of the fish:yikes: yep i like bagoong too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
30th July 2006, 07:44
mmm lets say i eat the brain of the fish:yikes: yep i like bagoong too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh yeah...bagoong wow i like it for sour mango sarap talaga....i eat that w/ sliced tomatoe and onion then tinapa ..bye the way,,,we have an incoming typhoon again :NoNo: yes i hate it !!! hey scotsfiancee..how old are you??? :D older than me???

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 07:57
oh yeah...bagoong wow i like it for sour mango sarap talaga....i eat that w/ sliced tomatoe and onion then tinapa ..bye the way,,,we have an incoming typhoon again :NoNo: yes i hate it !!! hey scotsfiancee..how old are you??? :D older than me???

Hahahahahaha....speaking bout green mango..i always want it everyday:D Oh really forgot the name of the typhoon but feel sorry bout it as you are much affected.:doh So your asking my age?mmmmm guess it:cwm24: tell me yours:icon_lol:

misscarie
30th July 2006, 08:00
Hahahahahaha....speaking bout green mango..i always want it everyday:D Oh really forgot the name of the typhoon but feel sorry bout it as you are much affected.:doh So your asking my age?mmmmm guess it:cwm24: tell me yours:icon_lol:

aha you are pasaway too :Brick: if you tell yours i will tell mine lol :D

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 08:03
aha you are pasaway too :Brick: if you tell yours i will tell mine lol :D

Going 22:Erm:from couple of months now and yourself? Are you at home ?

misscarie
30th July 2006, 08:10
Going 22:Erm:from couple of months now and yourself? Are you at home ?

you are 3 years older than me...hey scots you have lil scots baby???im not at home...

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 08:15
hahahahhahaha wow is that how young you are? so what do u do? are you still do schooling?(college)

PS.. can you send me a private message here? tell me your yahoo id, ill chat you online

misscarie
30th July 2006, 08:23
hahahahhahaha wow is that how young you are? so what do u do? are you still do schooling?(college)

PS.. can you send me a private message here? tell me your yahoo id, ill chat you online

im not schooling at this time im w/ my parents,,,yes scots i will send a private message wait lang ha....:BouncyHappy:

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 08:24
Okay im waiting here:cwm3:

misscarie
30th July 2006, 08:33
Okay im waiting here:cwm3:

hey scots got it already????:Rasp:

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 08:37
Oh yeah....i did added you in my buddy list...your still talking to your fafa right now:cwm34:

misscarie
30th July 2006, 08:38
Oh yeah....i did added you in my buddy list...your still talking to your fafa right now:cwm34:
yes scots maybe later after we chat ok???muahhhhh

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 08:47
yes scots maybe later after we chat ok???muahhhhh

Okidoki:)

KeithD
30th July 2006, 09:18
Is it just me, or is this thread written in some kind of Filipino code??? :Help1:

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 09:21
Written in our own code :idea::Hammer:

misscarie
30th July 2006, 10:38
Written in our own code :idea::Hammer:

hey scots sorry ha need to go tlaga...bukas nalang ha ok lang sayo???kamay ko parang yelo na eh :bigcry: bukas on ako...gbu friend muahhhhhugzzzz

KeithD
30th July 2006, 12:37
Ug ug ug!!! :D

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 12:40
my eyes is not good tonight,im sleepy now:NEW5: :NEW5: are you going to church today keith?:Erm:

KeithD
30th July 2006, 12:44
Church!!! :yikes: :yikes: I'd be struck by lightning just for walking past!!!

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 12:48
Church!!! :yikes: :yikes: I'd be struck by lightning just for walking past!!!
owwwsss...:Brick: so does your wife?

KeithD
30th July 2006, 13:19
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

scotsfiancee
30th July 2006, 22:59
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
OKay, got it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
31st July 2006, 09:51
I only worship the Great and Wonderful God of the horse......Shergar :D

scotsfiancee
31st July 2006, 10:17
:NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo: :Help1:

misscarie
31st July 2006, 10:24

:doh :doh :doh

misscarie
31st July 2006, 11:23

keith,,,,why you look scary????:yikes: :icon_lol:

misscarie
31st July 2006, 11:26
:doh :doh :doh

are you shy:xxsmilie_auslachen:

scotsfiancee
31st July 2006, 12:01
keith,,,,why you look scary????:yikes: :icon_lol:
He looks very much happy,and nothing to FEAR of?:cwm24: :cwm24: :cwm34:

KeithD
31st July 2006, 17:24
It was an accident with the missus.....:xxmixed-smiley-017:

russ01539
31st July 2006, 21:29
My friend Tim is in Davao as we read. He is 6ft 2 and has blond hair, and he has his son with him (9 years old). He is vsiting his gf, who is native from Davao.

He says he'll give 10000 to the first person in Davao who finds him.

scotsfiancee
31st July 2006, 23:37
My friend Tim is in Davao as we read. He is 6ft 2 and has blond hair, and he has his son with him (9 years old). He is vsiting his gf, who is native from Davao.He says he'll give 10000 to the first person in Davao who finds him.
Hmmmmm it would just a waste of time Russ, Davao is very huge:cwm3: i might like to catch chickens than to find your friend:Hellooo:

misscarie
4th August 2006, 11:55
It was an accident with the missus.....:xxmixed-smiley-017:

THERE ARE TIMES

when just thinking of you can make my whole day.and sometimes.......
when i need a gentle reminder that everythings going to be okay,,,,
all i have to do is turn to thoughts of you that i have tucked away,warm
in my memory.i find you in my smiles and i catch you in so many beautiful
reflections of my life.you're my rainbow,always there behind any clouds.
you're a flower that blossoms in every season,reminding me that i'll always
have a reason to be happy.i treasure everything you mean to me,,,,,,,,
and i treasure it all so much.

Every time i count my blessings,guess who always comes to my mind?
Those precious moments give to me the same kind of beautiful feelings
that would come my way
if i caught a feather
from an angel's wing....
or a snowflake on a summer's day.

scotsfiancee
4th August 2006, 12:18
Lets sing together Carie:action-smiley-060:

misscarie
4th August 2006, 12:57
Lets sing together Carie:action-smiley-060:

lol im not singing there :Brick: its message expressing my feelings :cwm38:

jimcarie
4th August 2006, 21:31
oi misscarie you forget to take medication ? :action-smiley-081: :Help1:

misscarie
5th August 2006, 06:12

welcome back jimcarie:D i miz you :action-smiley-081: tara na :butthead: :action-smiley-075: i need body massage :Rasp: :Rasp:

misscarie
5th August 2006, 08:08
lol im not singing there :Brick: its message expressing my feelings :cwm38:

hello scots,,,musta na:action-smiley-081:

scotsfiancee
5th August 2006, 08:51
Who is Jimcarie?Im back now carie..we dont have dsl connection since this morning:bigcry: and they said cause Manila was upgrading,hope it will be back tonight:cwm3: I am using dial-up for the meantime...speed is only 38 kbps...not too bad:Erm: Miz yah

misscarie
5th August 2006, 09:16
Who is Jimcarie?Im back now carie..we dont have dsl connection since this morning:bigcry: and they said cause Manila was upgrading,hope it will be back tonight:cwm3: I am using dial-up for the meantime...speed is only 38 kbps...not too bad:Erm: Miz yah

he is simon my bf :cwm38: sometimes here if we have heavy rain no connection...keep texting and if i signal i will ring your fone...hey he know how to speak tagalog...i teached him :xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
6th August 2006, 06:17

i didnt slept well,,,most of the time i am awake:NoNo: maybe b'coz of too much coffee:doh :D hehehe....

misscarie
6th August 2006, 06:19

hello mahal:cwm38: where are you na:Erm: dont hide i cant see you :doh
tara na eh i am waiting po:) ..... mahal kita:action-smiley-081:

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 06:56
Carie its too early for him to get up!!:doh wait i will call:Help1:

misscarie
6th August 2006, 07:09
Carie its too early for him to get up!!:doh wait i will call:Help1:

he buzz me at 4 am there and lunch here lol....kasi he always drink coffee :D

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 10:02
Not tea?:cwm3: :cwm3: they said it makes you :Sex: :eek:

misscarie
6th August 2006, 10:04
Not tea?:cwm3: :cwm3: they said it makes you :Sex: :eek:

coffee is good for him tea when visit friend in middle england...well like that also :Sex: :REDancedancer08: :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 10:07
i will go on north, and will do this to his friends:xxaction-smiley-047 :xxsmilie_fussball:

misscarie
6th August 2006, 10:16
i will go on north, and will do this to his friends:xxaction-smiley-047 :xxsmilie_fussball:
i'd like to go london we will have a meeting of prince william(dreaming):222:

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 10:22
I will have to visit the grave of Princess Diana of Wales..Then prince william and charles will go with us back to scotland,there going to have there vacation..pssssst! dont tell anyone:NoNo:

misscarie
6th August 2006, 10:23
I will have to visit the grave of Princess Diana of Wales..Then prince william and charles will go with us back to scotland,there going to have there vacation..pssssst! dont tell anyone:NoNo:

dont talk when mouth is pull :NoNo: :NoNo:

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 10:25
dont talk when mouth is pull :NoNo: :NoNo:
Pull?:Erm: :icon_lol: it hurt:D

misscarie
8th August 2006, 10:02
Pull?:Erm: :icon_lol: it hurt:D

yes pull it :action-smiley-081: :D hahaha:doh

KeithD
8th August 2006, 10:22
You two really need therapy :Rasp: :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
8th August 2006, 10:40
We need a Talking Therapy:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :D

scotsfiancee
8th August 2006, 11:03
Im here carie..i feel so annoyed to our dsl connection so slow and sometimes it never works so i use dial up for the meantime, this happened since last saturday.I keep calling them but they said its manila's prob. I think i will write a feedback to our telephone company main in manila..they should give a satisfaction to their costumers as we paid in right..:cwm23:

Seems like were writing a diary here:D

KeithD
8th August 2006, 11:22
You could move to the UK and use NTL.....then you won't have any connection :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
8th August 2006, 11:40
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: dont laugh at me Keith or else i will force to fire you with this30.. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

misscarie
9th August 2006, 12:13
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: dont laugh at me Keith or else i will force to fire you with this30.. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

who make you cry here scot :bigcry: :NoNo: let me :NEW4: :NEW3: :action-smiley-060: :xxaction-smiley-047

scotsfiancee
9th August 2006, 12:17
HEY friend better click the pics, coz i can protect myself now:action-smiley-081: :cwm24: