PDA

View Full Version : Left Hand Only.

IainBusby
7th August 2008, 10:26
Anyone know of an online crash course that teaches you how to use a mouse and keyboard with your left hand only when you are normally right handed. :Erm: :doh
Iain.

keithAngel
7th August 2008, 11:57
Anyone know of an online crash course that teaches you how to use a mouse and keyboard with your left hand only when you are normally right handed. :Erm: :doh
Iain.

for mouse i would suggest one of these if you have never used then its easier to learn a new movement than over come an old impulse.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
7th August 2008, 11:59
for mouse i would suggest one of these if you have never used then its easier to learn a new movement than over come an old impulse.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

good call

KeithD
7th August 2008, 12:44
I haven't used a mouse for about 10 years, always used trackballs.

IainBusby
7th August 2008, 12:55
I've been on the PC most of the day and it's starting to get easier using the mouse with my left hand now. As an IT tech I'm ashamed to say that I've never got beyond being just a two-fingered typist and I'm now managing to use the index finger on my right hand without too much pain so guess this is as good as it's going to get for a few days at least.
Cheers,
Iain.

jonnijon
7th August 2008, 15:00
You can make your mouse left handed,go to control panel click on mouse and tick the box.

andypaul
7th August 2008, 15:06
You can make your mouse left handed,go to control panel click on mouse and tick the box.

A good tip

Still hard to use a mouse all day if using your weak hand though.