PDA

View Full Version : New Granddaughter.

IainBusby
7th August 2008, 09:54
Following a very painful, sleepless night resulting from a double operation on my hand yesterday afternoon, Dupuytren's Contracture and Stenosing Tenosynovitis (Trigger Finger), for those who like medical terms, I got a text from my son saying I have just become a grandfather for the fourth time. Eve Elizabeth was born at 4:39am 07/07/2008 and weighing 8lbs 14oz.:D
Iain.

DaveUK
7th August 2008, 09:55
Congratulations fella! :-) And I hope the op went well as well.

IainBusby
7th August 2008, 09:58
Congratulations fella! :-) And I hope the op went well as well.

The surgeon says it went well but it's so painful at the moment it's hard for me to tell. :bigcry:
Iain.

DaveUK
7th August 2008, 10:02
Is it your pint holding hand that you had the op on?!

aromulus
7th August 2008, 10:03
Congratulations are in order........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
7th August 2008, 10:19
Is it your pint holding hand that you had the op on?!
Yes Unfortunaltely! I think we take hands for granted far too much. It's only when one of them is useless that we can really appreciate how useful they are normally!
Iain.

IainBusby
7th August 2008, 10:21
Congratulations are in order........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers Dom,
As they say, every cloud has a silver lining.
Iain.

DaveUK
7th August 2008, 10:32
Yes Unfortunaltely! I think we take hands for granted far too much. It's only when one of them is useless that we can really appreciate how useful they are normally!
Iain.

I was feeling your pain before, but now I know that it's your pint hand, it's brought a tear to my eye!

IainBusby
7th August 2008, 10:41
I was feeling your pain before, but now I know that it's your pint hand, it's brought a tear to my eye!
:D:D:D

aromulus
7th August 2008, 10:48
Iain.

Simple solution to your handicap.....

IainBusby
7th August 2008, 10:57
Simple solution to your handicap.....

Looks like it's just what I need! They should have gave me a prescription for one of those. That would have helped me through the night. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
7th August 2008, 14:12
CONGRATULATIONS!

Mrs Daddy
7th August 2008, 15:05
congrats ian:)wat abt having a new one as well of your own:D

Ann07
7th August 2008, 18:19
Congratulations

yam
8th August 2008, 05:29
hi Iain hope you'll be fine soon....

KeithD
8th August 2008, 08:54
Hang on! :Erm: Anyone done the maths? This means that Iain will qualify for a heating allowance this year! :D

IainBusby
8th August 2008, 12:03
Hang on! :Erm: Anyone done the maths? This means that Iain will qualify for a heating allowance this year! :D

:Erm:

IainBusby
8th August 2008, 12:09
congrats ian:)wat abt having a new one as well of your own:D

Thank's Wheela,
I wouldn't mind that but although Louella said before that she wanted one, now she thinks that working to send money home to the Philippines is more important and must come first. So unless she can work right up to the day the baby is born and go back to work the day after, I don't think it's gonna happen. How women change when they come to the so called, land of milk and honey.

Iain.

IainBusby
8th August 2008, 12:14
CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations

hi Iain hope you'll be fine soon....

Thank's All,

Iain.